• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine While Breastfeeding?

JuliaV said:
I quit smoking and my son has really bad behavior problems and I got postnatal depression. so I have been just eating to deal with everything at the moment :pensive:
make sure you reach out for help with your postnatal and ask family and friends for help. It ain't weak to speak!

Reactions: JuliaV
SayWhat said:
make sure you reach out for help with your postnatal and ask family and friends for help. It ain't weak to speak!
thanks, I am seeing someone for it :)

JuliaV said:
No still breastfeeding my daughter so won’t be till after feb time
My son is weaning. He's 17 months. Only about 3 small feeds a day. I decided to go ahead and start. There is no real study done on breastfeeding while taking duromine. He is sleeping and poohing the same.

Milenna said:
My son is weaning. He's 17 months. Only about 3 small feeds a day. I decided to go ahead and start. There is no real study done on breastfeeding while taking duromine. He is sleeping and poohing the same.
how long ago did u start?

Milenna said:
How did this end up? I'm having the same issue at the moment. My son comfort sucks rather than feeds but I just can't start knowing I could cause issues..

Olivia90 said:
How did this end up? I'm having the same issue at the moment. My son comfort sucks rather than feeds but I just can't start knowing I could cause issues..
I only lasted a week as I couldn't bare the dry mouth. It was just awful. There was no change in my baby for that week though.

Im not a doctor but it’s considered an amphetamine isn’t it?