• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
Smileyp said:
Start of week 2 today. Start of week 1 weight - 107.5 Start of week 2 weight - 104.4 Loss so far 3.1kg Woohoo so excited!!!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Nice one!!!

• Love
Reactions: Smileyp
Smileyp said:
I'm pretty happy :blush:
did you weigh yourself every day? I did and lost 3,4 kg in one week but only the first 3 days and then a complete stop...

Barbi-litl said:
did you weigh yourself every day? I did and lost 3,4 kg in one week but only the first 3 days and then a complete stop...
No I only weigh once a week

Barbi-litl said:
I should do that too but I can’t help myself. o_O
I don't own scales. I weigh in at the gym. There in such an open spot that anywhere near you can see the number and I'm too insecure for people to see that. Friday mornings at the gym is really quiet though not many people so weighing in is a bit more private. Lol

Reactions: SlimStephen
Smileyp said:
Start of week 2 today. Start of week 1 weight - 107.5 Start of week 2 weight - 104.4 Loss so far 3.1kg Woohoo so excited!!!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Congratulations. Whats your 1st goal? Getting into double figures was one of mine.(103.7 to 76.2kg)

@Smileyp, congratulations and the best of luck on your weight loss journey :party:

How was your second week on Duromine? You can share your 2nd-week experience here.

How was your second week on Duromine?

I have been on Duromine 15mg for 15 days and have lost only 2kgs so far is this normal. I only eat when I feel hungry, apple as a snack, oats with low fat milk for breakfast, or a yogurt smoothie with berries. Supper is pretty simple piece of meat with veg or salad? I still have 2 1/2 months to go will I see any more results. I drink about 3 litres of water a day I don't want to waste my money if this is not gonna work I am desperate and I just need to lose about 8ish kgs

Natasha Louise said:
I have been on Duromine 15mg for 15 days and have lost only 2kgs so far is this normal. I only eat when I feel hungry, apple as a snack, oats with low fat milk for breakfast, or a yogurt smoothie with berries. Supper is pretty simple piece of meat with veg or salad? I still have 2 1/2 months to go will I see any more results. I drink about 3 litres of water a day I don't want to waste my money if this is not gonna work I am desperate and I just need to lose about 8ish kgs
Hello, dear @Natasha Louise!
First and foremost, remember, 2 kg is still a loss! You are only at the beginning of your weight loss journey. At the same time, it's not always a good idea to check the weight loss on the scales only. I'd recommend you:
  • take pictures every week ( to compare weekly results)
  • check how much cm you lose per week
  • create a weight loss diary (write down your daily calories intake and physical activity)
It seems to me like you eat pretty good and healthy food. Drinking 3 liters of water - incredible!
But remember, we all are different. Our weight loss depends on many factors. Duromine is like a booster for your journey, making you eat less and healthily. Some of us may need a week, others - a month or two. That's why the entire course of treatment is three months.
You can read other users' experiences in this thread - https://nevergiveupteam.com/community/threads/duromine-week-2.16730/.
Don't give up; continue eating and exercising. Your goal is real. I believe you will achieve it soon!

StacyB said:
Hello, dear @Natasha Louise!
First and foremost, remember, 2 kg is still a loss! You are only at the beginning of your weight loss journey. At the same time, it's not always a good idea to check the weight loss on the scales only. I'd recommend you:
  • take pictures every week ( to compare weekly results)
  • check how much cm you lose per week
  • create a weight loss diary (write down your daily calories intake and physical activity)
It seems to me like you eat pretty good and healthy food. Drinking 3 liters of water - incredible!
But remember, we all are different. Our weight loss depends on many factors. Duromine is like a booster for your journey, making you eat less and healthily. Some of us may need a week, others - a month or two. That's why the entire course of treatment is three months.
You can read other users' experiences in this thread - https://nevergiveupteam.com/community/threads/duromine-week-2.16730/.
Don't give up; continue eating and exercising. Your goal is real. I believe you will achieve it soon!
Thank you very much I am really despondent at the moment but I still have 2 months and a bit to go so will go all the way. I will do my measurements and photos in the morning I don't have too much to lose but still. I need to just be patient

Reactions: StacyB
@Natasha Louise, I am sure you'll do your best to achieve your goal and even more!
Each time you feel like giving up, take a deep breath and remind yourself why you are doing all this. It becomes easier when you find the reason "WHY", believe me, you will find the power. Actually, we all are desperate from time to time, we all lose our motivation sometimes. That's why we all are here.
And you know, it's not so easy how it sounds! Take the pills, drink more water, and that's all. Nope! It's a hard job, it's also a struggle in your mind. I know your feelings when you feel like about to stop all that because you see no changes. But believe me, it's just a beginning. You can do it!