• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
WOW WOW WOW!!!! Amazing result!!!!! So you found the fasting regime effective! Fantastic! It means you can easily keep the weight off, if you stick to it! I am so happy for you!
Do you exercise?
What do you eat within the allowed time frame?

Hi April - thank you, I am thrilled too!

Yes, I exercise every day. I do a mix of cardio circuit, boxing, strength training Monday-Friday and walking/hiking/hill running on the weekends.

I usually eat 2 meals in the eating window. That consists of around about 100-120g lean protein (chicken breast, lean beef, turkey mince, prawns) and 120-150g of vegetables (not eating starchy vege just yet) for lunch and dinner. I also eat 2-3 pieces of medium sized fruit (apples, orange, mandarin, peach, nectarine) and 3-4 brown rice cakes. Loads of green and black tea and a weak black coffee every couple of days (I’ve tried to stay off coffee on the Duromine). I haven’t used any oil in my cooking either..just using herbs and spices for seasoning.

Once I hit the goal, the plan is to increase the serving size of the veggies and add in some nuts and healthy fats like olive oil and avocado. Yum!

Reactions: April
Oh also, I supplement every day except full fast days, with calcium, magnesium powder, selenium drops, vitamin B complex and fish oil. I’m low at the best of times in iron and vitamin D too so I take that every day as well.

WOOOOW!!! Amazing! what a huge dedication you show!
Just a small remark. If you plan on having just a couple more weeks on Duromine, okay - wait until you hit the goal to add the nuts and healthy fats. If there is a possibility that it might take a bit longer, better add some healthy fats now. Otherwise you risk having your hair, skin and nails in a sad condition when you finish Duromine. And many people blame it on the pills, while in fact their diet simply lacked any fats or essential elements that our body needs to maintain these parts of our body

Reactions: Julie D
Nevermind my previous message now that you've added the info about your supplements :))))))
Your approach is VERY WISE! Applause to you!

Haha! Thanks, appreciate your support and encouragement!!

Hello @McKenzie18 . haven't heard from you in a while. how are you doing?

Hi All,

I just started taking Duromine about 2 weeks ago. The first week i had some really bad side effects like lack of sleep and anxiousness. I wasn't really losing weight either. So last week after reading this forum, i decided to ditch my 2-3 glasses of red wine. Now i am losing about 1/2 kg a day. I'm hoping this keeps going till im back in the low 100's.

Hey, Loadius! Best of luck to you on your weight loss journey and I'm glad to know that the info on the forum helped you realize how to boost the weight loss. Did you change your eating habits, as well?

Reactions: Dre
April said:
Hey, Loadius! Best of luck to you on your weight loss journey and I'm glad to know that the info on the forum helped you realize how to boost the weight loss. Did you change your eating habits, as well?
Yes, small portions and reduced the amount of carbs. I have also stopped red wine as well. Today i am down to 125.8

Great results! :party:
Please do not forget to take photos before and after to see the changes ;)

Reactions: Dre
April said:
Hi ! April mybe u can recommend me where I can buy duromine because I’m here in United arab of emirates it’s very difficult to buy from here tnx advance

Darlot said:
Hi ! April mybe u can recommend me where I can buy duromine because I’m here in United arab of emirates it’s very difficult to buy from here tnx advance
Hello Darlo nice to meet you :)

i have had experience dealing with the United Arab Emirates over the years and i urge you to be careful,
there are Vampires (scammers) everywhere there!

be very careful and do not touch anything that looks dodgy,
if you are unsure please feel free to contact me and i will have a member of my team 'The Slayers' look into it..

Hugs
Dre

April said:
Great results! :party:
Please do not forget to take photos before and after to see the changes ;)
Haha, no photo's but my total weight loss is 16 kilos and about 14cm from my waistline.

I'm still on Duromine 30 but over the last couple of weeks I have plateaued. Any tips? One thing is that I spend lots more time doing stuff outside.

Hey Loadius,

Your body may get used to Duromine with time. Anyway, 16 kilograms is a looooot!!:dizzy::party::bomb:
Congratulations!

I recommend you to add cardio exercises - jogging, cycling, HIIT.. Let us know about your results in a couple of weeks.

If you're interested in Duromine 40 mg, let me know.
I'm a proven seller here.

hey @Loadius that's a great result :party::bomb: What about your skin?Do you have excess skin now?

@Loadius good job! How are you today? :sun: Are you still loosing?

Loadius said:
Haha, no photo's but my total weight loss is 16 kilos and about 14cm from my waistline.

I'm still on Duromine 30 but over the last couple of weeks I have plateaued. Any tips? One thing is that I spend lots more time doing stuff outside.
@Loadius Amazing results in such short terms!