• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
hello Kazzam and Jojo74

keep up the great work you are both doing well,
losing weight is a fight and we all need a little Magic to help us :)

if you guys need any advice i am never far away x

Hugs
Dre

Reactions: April
i m 32, 5'1, 61kg. have always been chubby. my ideal weight 55kg that was 7 years ago.
i am a foodie!!! so does not matter how healthy i eat, i always eat a lot. been a emotional and boredom eater. i also have PCOS, and when i m off pill i only get my period once every two months. My heaviest was 62kg which is a lot for small me and my period were stopped.

I exercise 2-4 hours a week. mainly weights or walking. i also go to thailand for bootcamp two weeks every year which works wonder for me to keep me fit and improve my energy lever. But not this year, i got my hands on duromine 40mg for a few months now. i was worrying too much and super busy with work til Covid-19 fked us all. so here i am, at home, starting my duromine journey:

DAY1
starting weight: 61kg
took HALF of the 40mg capsule
i feel dizzy and got a headache, could not eat much because the headache
hard to sleep, but i have always had that problem

DAY2
59kg
HALF of 40mg
the headache is not as bad as yesterday, been eating much less.Constantly thirsty. i went for 30 min walk/jogging. the side affect did not affect me when i m excising. felt better after that, slept early.

DAY3
58.7kg
HALF of 40mg capsule
my belly start to go flat, i know i was hungry before i went to bed. i still manege go to sleep. that would never happen before. lol

DAY4
58.5kg
not much appetite, but the hunger is there.
went for a hour walk.
thristy still

Day 5
i decided to not weight myself that often.
snacking a lot today on small things

DAY6
59kg
my appetite is back with a craving for sweets.
i think i been eating "too healthy", i smashed some sweet buns and chocolate.

Reactions: Minho
i feel guilt about what i ate but i used to drink a lot, at least i am not drinking anymore. i know i should be too hard on myself. i m gonna carry that guilt and go for a hour walk.

Kazzam said:
Hello folks. This is my journey so far:
I started my Duromine 30mg tablets last Wednesday, 20th February.
I took my tablet at 6am each day.
Dry mouth was the only side effect for me that first day. Forced me to drink a lot more water.
Lots of energy.
Fitful sleep that night but nothing too extreme.

Days 2 – 7 were the same, with my sleep returning to normal by Day 5 – Sunday. I have not weighed myself each day as I think that would be a bit too much for me.

I drink lots of water and very carefully watch what I eat and drink. I still have three meals a day but they are small meals. Very few carbs.
I don’t snack.
I have not drunk ANY ALCOHOL which is hard for me as I enjoy my wine.

I walked 6 of the 7 days - 7km before 8am to beat the heat. I even walked through the howling winds and rain of Cyclone Oma!

My starting weight was 79kg.
My weight after one week is 76.8 kg a loss of 2.2kg. I am very happy

I haven’t measured myself but I know that I have lost quite a few centimetres. I can see the difference in my stomach and feel the difference in my clothes. My husband can see the difference in me too.

Can’t wait for week two

Hi dear :sun:

How is it going now? Are you still on Duromine?

So I started 15mg of Duromine a week ago and so far I'm disappointed I've had a few side effects like really thirsty and drinking tonnes of water which means I need to pee every 15-20 minutes and I'm tired and have less energy than I did before I started im so so tired I am eating less I'm not binge eating of a night like I used to but my weight has not even shifted 100gm it's exactly the same and so is my measurement I obviously did expect miracles but I feel like I've been a little ripped off haha I don't know what else to do
P.s I also walk every day
I have my next doctors appointment in 3 weeks

Hey Louise,

Thanks for sharing your experience. Sorry to hear about your discomfort with Duromine pills.
The lack of energy can be caused by your nutrition. Did you make any changes to your diet?

No,no changes my diets always been pretty okay I don't usually eat anything too bad and I had to have a blood test last month to check I was in good health for IVF (which I haven't started yet) and all that came back perfect in health not lacking anything except maybe little low vitamin D which is normal here in Tasmania buy I take vitamins for that now but I did decide to skip a day of the duramine after this post just the 1 and ever since then it seems to have reset it and I feel loads better still not high energy like heaps of others have claimed but not constantly falling asleep haha the my weight has changed a tiny very small amount and I'm no longer constantly thirsty

Louise112 said:
So I started 15mg of Duromine a week ago and so far I'm disappointed I've had a few side effects like really thirsty and drinking tonnes of water which means I need to pee every 15-20 minutes and I'm tired and have less energy than I did before I started im so so tired I am eating less I'm not binge eating of a night like I used to but my weight has not even shifted 100gm it's exactly the same and so is my measurement I obviously did expect miracles but I feel like I've been a little ripped off haha I don't know what else to do

how did you go? I’m planning on starting on 15mg, just seeing if you’ve had any changes?

Reactions: April
lucy.l said:
i feel guilt about what i ate but i used to drink a lot, at least i am not drinking anymore. i know i should be too hard on myself. i m gonna carry that guilt and go for a hour walk.
Any updates on your journey?

@lucy.l I think you just need to change you attitude towards the food. There's a little monster in your mind who makes you think about food every single minute. Think of how happy you could be if you lose your weight. Think about benefits of being healthy. Maybe you can find a new hobby, which will save you from overeating. Or each time when you want to eat - just make pushups! You need to change your eating habbits wight away! You can do it!

Reactions: Anne_R
Hey @lucy.l I had cravings for 1 weeks, I thought that Duromine doesn't work for me. First 3 days I had all possible side effects and it was awful... Now I'm okay :blush::blush::blush:
Please let me know how are you now? How many kg did you lose?

@Louise112 please let me know how do you feel. Did you lose some kilos? :)

April said:
Hey Louise,

Thanks for sharing your experience. Sorry to hear about your discomfort with Duromine pills.
The lack of energy can be caused by your nutrition. Did you make any changes to your diet?
Agree with April! I think you need to review your nutrition ;) Take care!

@Louise112
Did you visit your doctor already? Any news on your feeling?

Louise112 said:
If you want to drink means that your body needs hydration. I guess it's essential body processes. Do you want to say that you didn't lose any kilo? Did you start to lose after the first week? Or still nothing? :neutral:

I started my Duromine journey on Friday. My doctor has put me on 30mg. I have been battling my weight for around 8 years now but recently put on 10kg in a short amount of time and weighed in at 95kg. I have been stuck in this slump of feeling so tired and not exercising because of this. Before I took the Duromine if I went for a walk, I found I was very short of breath and the whole way would struggle and wish I was back at home. These last few days I feel like so different and so full of energy. I am loving the fact I am no longer snacking all day though now I have to force myself to remember to eat where as a week ago I was constantly thinking about food. I am feeling positive about this journey. The only side effect I seem to be experiencing is waking up in the middle of the night for an hour or 2. I have no trouble falling asleep but around 2am I suddenly find myself wide awake. Does anyone else experience this?

BunnyK said:
I started my Duromine journey on Friday. My doctor has put me on 30mg. I have been battling my weight for around 8 years now but recently put on 10kg in a short amount of time and weighed in at 95kg. I have been stuck in this slump of feeling so tired and not exercising because of this. Before I took the Duromine if I went for a walk, I found I was very short of breath and the whole way would struggle and wish I was back at home. These last few days I feel like so different and so full of energy. I am loving the fact I am no longer snacking all day though now I have to force myself to remember to eat where as a week ago I was constantly thinking about food. I am feeling positive about this journey. The only side effect I seem to be experiencing is waking up in the middle of the night for an hour or 2. I have no trouble falling asleep but around 2am I suddenly find myself wide awake. Does anyone else experience this?
Feels like an energy turbo charge to me too! Ditto on waking during the night.:zzz:

Wow @BunnyK , your story sounds just like mine! I'm day 7 today, on 30 mg. Same weight too and lacking energy. I was getting into a bad habit of getting into bed after work! Bed was my friend. Now I'm full of beans, doing the housework. I know the tablets are not forever but they are a great kick start. They show me how better life is thinner and more active. In regards to sleep... It changes every night for me.

Reactions: BunnyK
BunnyK said:
Hi BunnyK,

It's great that you no longer feel tired. It means that your body is getting used to the Duromine effect and works as it has to.;)
What time do you take the medication? Taking the pill early in the morning can help you to avoid sleep problems.

Hi @BunnyK , yes the not thinking about food constantly is such a relief for me. As for waking at night, I was the Same initially, but 5 weeks on I am back to sleeping through almost every night. All the best. :kissing: