• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
Day 3
Duromine 
over night I have put on 200grams

2/6/14 110.0 kilos
3/6/14 108.3 kilos

4/6/14 108.5
 kilos
Start weight 110.0 kilos
Current weight 108.5 kilos
Goal weight is 75.0 kilos
Only 33.5 to go

Feeling meh…

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lanny Edey
It's all good mate, don't let this be the demotivated part of your journey. Change takes time, miracles take a little longer :)
I think you are doing well. How are your eating habits? What physical activities are you beginning to do?
Just keep in mind, 35kg's to lose is a lot and it will take time for that to be achieved. Obviously if you want to, you can achieve it a lot faster, but the outcome of doing it slowly outweigh any quick fix, you want now. Not many reach their goals over a 4-6 month period and sustain their desired weight for a decent period of time (I'm talking 2-4 years of keeping the weight off) Those that do lose weight over a 2 maybe 3 year period keep it off as it has been gradual which also allows them to change their lifestyle and not focus on just weight loss as the end of the journey.

Look forward to seeing how you go, I wish you all the best of luck for enjoying a new life.

Rock on, stay fab :)

hey guys , i've just started Duromine 30mg and it all seems to be going well , Just dry mouth so drinking lots of water helps that ... Don't really have much time to exercise will that affect my loss alot ??o_Oo_O

I have a high protein low carb diet that my doc has done for me so following that on a daily basis with 2l water ...
:)
Any handy tips would be amazing ....:laughing:

Good luck keep us updated :) I am 25 years old.

Welcome Diva!

If you follow a healthy eating plan you should see good results soon. As far as exercise is concerned, I think a lot of people do not feel up to it in the beginning, but it seems the more weight they lose the more motivated they become and actually want to start exercising.

Do not beat yourself up over exercise too much in the beginning, give it a few weeks and re-asses how you feel then.

Good luck, and please keep us up to date
:);)

Thanks guys for all the advice ,Def have an eating Plan and lots of water...

First weight in tomorrow Wish me luck :oops::eek::eek: will keep you posted

Hi there, am on my 2nd day of duromine 15mgs. All going OK so far! Very thirsty but water and gum is helping. Currently doing weight watchers as well to help me eat healthier. Just had a bub 5months ago and now at 105kg. I maintained 92kg for a year pre pregnancy which for me I was OK with as at my heaviest I used to be 114kg after my first two kids. Not exercising heaps yet as I'm getting used to the feel of duromine but am definitely doing heaps more round the house with the energy boost its great! My kitchen is spotless thanks to my 4am wakeup lol. Good luck to everyone on their journey to feeling great!

Reactions: hopeful diva
Day 5 Duromine
over night I have lost . 300 grams
2/6/14 110.0 kilos
3/6/14 108.3 kilos
4/6/14 108.5 kilos
5/6/14 107.3 kilos
6/6/16 107.0 kilos
Start weight 110.0 kilos
Current weight 107.0 kilos
Lost so fat 3.0 kilos
Goal weight is 75.0 kilo
Only 32.0 to go ….feel good

I don't know whether I've lost anymore but I was 103kg last 10 days ago (I don't own scales lol)
but at day 21 I'm feeling pretty damn good. Been too busy for the gym more than once this week. I've not tired at all and I've pulled 3 all nighters this week to get all my uni assessments in. Wisdom teeth are driving me mental which makes forcing myself to eat even harder though. Back into it next week!

Well done, Catherine! Good and gradual weight loss.
If it goes well, you only need 3 months to achieve your goal.
I wish you success.

Hey guys , day 3 and i've lost 1.3kg :laughing: super happy , Hopefully keep it up !!! Thanks for all the help everyone ..

Sounds like your doing well. Huge congrats on taking a new direction. With Duromine it provides you with a 3 month window of opportunity and to make new habits and break old ones. Reality is, if you don't change you habits now, when the Duromine wears off or you body becomes immune to the drug, if no new eating and exercise habit has been formed you will be really disappointed in what has happened by Xmas. Just don't rely on the drug to help you. Unless of course you're ok with gaining back the weight plus more. Eating healthy and exercising is key to a longterm lifestyle.
Still, it's awesome that you are losing the weight and feeling great with the results, it makes you feel invincible!!

Reactions: CindyS
Hi, I'm on day 3 of 15mg. Haven't had the energy today like the first 2days but I did sleep better. Not hungry and I'm drinking plenty of water but haven't seen any change on my scales or measurements. I'm eating healthy and small portions as I was already doing it with weight watchers. I lost 4.2kg in a month and a half on weight watchers but then the weight loss stopped so doc offered me duromine. Any suggestions on what's happening would be appreciated!

over night I have lost . 200 grams
2/6/14 110.0 kilos
3/6/14 108.3 kilos
4/6/14 108.5 kilos
5/6/14 107.3 kilos
6/6/16 107.0 kilos
7/6/14 106.8 kilos
Start weight 110.0 kilos
Current weight 106.8 kilos
Lost so fat 3.2 kilos
Goal weight is 75.0 kilo
Only 31.8 to go ….feel good

Lanny Edey said:
Sounds like your doing well. Huge congrats on taking a new direction. With Duromine it provides you with a 3 month window of opportunity and to make new habits and break old ones. Reality is, if you don't change you habits now, when the Duromine wears off or you body becomes immune to the drug, if no new eating and exercise habit has been formed you will be really disappointed in what has happened by Xmas. Just don't rely on the drug to help you. Unless of course you're ok with gaining back the weight plus more. Eating healthy and exercising is key to a longterm lifestyle.
Still, it's awesome that you are losing the weight and feeling great with the results, it makes you feel invincible!!
Hi Lenny , to be honest I really don't know how to take ur reply ... Think there was some motivation in there somewhere?? I've always told myself that if I take duromine its just to help me get myself on the right track sort of a guide line to a healthy better life ... I def intend on making huge a change and kepping to the new way of life !

Reactions: T&C
Hi Diva, congratulations on the loss, it is great!:laughing: As soon as I started seeing progress it inspired me even more, hope it does the same for you.:)

hopeful diva said:
Hi Lenny , to be honest I really don't know how to take ur reply ... Think there was some motivation in there somewhere?? I've always told myself that if I take duromine its just to help me get myself on the right track sort of a guide line to a healthy better life ... I def intend on making huge a change and kepping to the new way of life !
So sorry if I came across in a different way than intended. I truly hope that you nail it and gain huge satisfaction from your journey.
You've got the right attitude towards lifelong changes, I really look forward to seeing your results and reading your comments. Nothing gives me a bigger thrill than seeing success through healthy eating and exercise and that kick start the Duromine provides.

Great work! What sort of meal plan are you following?

Hi Amanda, I have been very slack with a meal plan and I now realise that has been my down fall, I could have lost more if I bothered to watch what I eat, so I w will be watch what I eat this week and I have decide to weight myself only weekly from now on....