• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
Wow! 5 kg per week??
But you better start exercising regularly so that your body got used to it. When you finish the pills you can continue exercising and so not to gain weight back again. Just a tip.

Thats a huge weight loss. Scary, crazy dramatic weight loss. Now that you feel positive about it. Go to the gym and celebrate with some fun :)

Reactions: Rjburke1
Here's to start. I'm 22yrs old and at Easter this year I got up to 118kg at 165cm. I hadn't even realised.
Since I hit puberty, I've struggled with weight. The last time I was under 100kg was when I was 15 (but to get to that flirt with 90kg I stopped eating completely). I was still pretty active as a teenager. I worked in a pizza shop from 14 as well as hiking and getting involved with musicals. I have had a history of large cysts on my ovaries that would burst and hospitalise me. Despite this I was never actually diagnosed with polycystic ovaries.

At 22 I am left with very little cartlidge left on my knees due to a genetic misalignment. This makes a lot of weight bearing exercise painful but I live in fear of stairs. With the duro I'm pushing through the pain to walk and make the most of it. I'm also continuing to swim even though it's starting to get really cold. =( It's really annoying when the Duromine makes me want to run but it's agony.

I went to a different doctor for a depo shot as my family GP was too busy to get it that week and she tested me for PCOS. I did have the signs and she put me on metformin. I managed to get down to 109kg by Friday which is when I started the duromine.

The problem is that I feel like I'm cheating. I feel guilty. I paid the $110 myself as a student rather than put it through my father and the private health insurance.

I'm really scared that this won't work even though I'm trying to everything right in order to get it off with duromine and keep it off long term.

My goal is 80kg because I can't even imagine myself getting to there even.

HW 119kg
CW 109kg
GW 80kg

You should not feel guilty about wanting to loose weight and be more healthy, it is great;)! You are on the right track, and just need to stick to a healthy diet and the exercise you do will definitely help. As soon as you start seeing results, you will realize that your goal weight is indeed possible. Good luck!!!!:)

It was a big weightloss but I weighing tomorrow for the second week and I'm thinking it will only be a 1-2kg loss. I would prefer to lose it slowly as I don't want to find it again lol last week i think because I was so determined I hardly ate and when I did I was forcing myself and it was only tiny amounts.

This week I was being more realistic and only taking the tablet every second day and living life how I usually do without the junk food and no exercise apart from day to day activities (chasing after an 18mth old and 6 year old) and I am more than happy with the 1-2 kg loss. I know exercise is a key ingredient to weightloss and I am trying to fit in the treadmill and rower everyday but when you work full time, have reading and homework to help with when 6year old finishes school, housework, cooking dinner, shower and bath both girls it sort of wears me out a bit. I have to try and work out a schedule where I can have me time. I find it hard though because once I put the girls to bed I am buggered.

Reactions: Lanny Edey
You are doing great, my hat comes off for you for being a great mum and juggling all that you have to do!

I have a saying, "You get abs from your food and exercise gives a positive attitude!"

Never-ever take time away from your family, it's your little wonderful world. maybe put the little tiger in a pram and walk around the block with your 6 year old if thats possible, thats all it takes to squeeze some exercise ;-) Then again, I'd like to see some gym junkies take on your hectic life and see them do that every day, they'd be quitting after two days LOL!. I have two kids just a bit older than yours, but I totally get what you mean.

Rock on, stay fab :)

Reactions: Rjburke1
Thanks Lanny. I don't want to come across as finding excuses not to exercise. I just need to work out how to fit it in. I just done 30 minutes on the treadmill while my little one napped so that may just be the perfect time. Just hopefully the phone doesn't ring as I am talking to clients all day long lol

Hi there, you will get there so don't stress! I hadn't seen a 6 at the front of my scales for over 8 years and I had tried it all!!! I've lost 11 kilos since March and now I'm thinking I'd like to be in the 62s which is amaze balls!!!! Take your receipt to your health fund you get money back if you have the right cover- they don't send your folks copies of accounts paid btw. Maybe let your folks know though as your on medication if you are young :)

I'm thinking I might have to. $110 is a lot for me as a full time student. I'm not that young. I'm 23 (today actually) and I don't live at home. No worries there. It seems to be working well. I lote 5kg in my first week but that could just be water.

Congratulations! I did my first weigh in last night on day 6 and I was 82.8 and I'm down to 79.3 :-D. First weigh-ins are the best feeling!

Wow, that's great Forgetful Me!! Can't wait to join you in the 70's again, really over being stuck in the 80s :laughing:

Reactions: ForgetfulMe
Well done on your loss :)

Thanks everyone! I hope you are all going well :)

Congratulations Catherine!:laughing::laughing: You are making the rest of us jealous:p

That's excellent Catherine, well done!!!

Well done Catherine I am also on day two and I reli didn't sleep last night,any 1 else still experiencing sleepless nights?