• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine Prescription

April said:
@Scally, did you try to lose weight on your own? If yes, what did you do?
I was 130 kg. I got down to 65. Now I am 77. I go to the gym. I eat clean but probably more than I should. I have tried naturopaths and a dietician. I hv had blood tests- all clear. My weight keeps rising. My metabolism is slow. It was suggested (by my brother who is a dr but cannot prescribe to family) that duromine would help increase my metabolism.

How to get Duromine prescribed by a doctor? Please share your story and/or recommendation here.

Can someone please explain to me why they are so expensive? Is it because it's not prescribed from the doctor or??

NinaMb said:
Can someone please explain to me why they are so expensive? Is it because it's not prescribed from the doctor or??
Hi Nina,

Buying from me you don't need to pay/wait for the doctor's appointment every time you need a new Duromine box prescription.
You can buy the full course of treatment confidentially from me, paying only for the pills and my service.

;)Express postage is free of charge.
:sun:You always get original iNova Duromine pills.

Reactions: Dre
NinaMb said:
Hello NinaMb
Welcome to our beloved Forum :)

i have been a member here for a long time my love, and believe me when i say that it really is like a family,
when i joined we had no way here in Australia to obtain Duromine unless we wanted to Import it from overseas,
and over the past few years Australian Customs have become water tight :(

of course you are welcome to go to your own Doctor and obtain a script, as we all are,
but unfortunately for the most part, Doctors here in Australia are hard to deal with when it comes to Duromine..

which is why our magical Forum is so lucky to have "Trusted Sellers" here to help us!
over the years we have come under attack from Scammers (Vampires) which is why i set up a team to fight back :p
we are called "The Slayers" and i can say the Forum is now much safer than it used to be.

each and every one of our 'Trusted Sellers' are very much protected,
they set their price and it really is up to you if you wish to pay it :)

if you or anyone else has any questions i am never far away.

Hugs
Dre

Anne_R said:
Hi Nina,

Buying from me you don't need to pay/wait for the doctor's appointment every time you need a new Duromine box prescription.
You can buy the full course of treatment confidentially from me, paying only for the pills and my service.

;)Express postage is free of charge.
:sun:You always get original iNova Duromine pills.
Hi @Anne_R do you still have duromine in stock?

Reactions: sam564 and Anne_R
April said:
How to get Duromine prescribed by a doctor? Please share your story and/or recommendation here.
My BMI was only about 26 and only technically in overweight category, but noticed a trend of overeating recently and didnt want to get any heavier. Was just honest with my GP and said had been trying exercise but eating habits are really bad. GP said technically should have BMI in 30s for Duromine but said ok as I gave good justification for not getting any bigger, depression etc. GP allowed 3 month prescription. I think it really does depend on your GP, if they are sensible.

Reactions: April
Hi Nina,

Can you also please message me if you have the 30mg Duromine in stock please?

Thanks!

JJJ said:
Hi Nina,

Can you also please message me if you have the 30mg Duromine in stock please?

Thanks!
Dear JJJ,

For your safety, I do not recommend purchasing the pills from anyone on the forum except the proven sellers.
To get full access to the Marketplace, please upgrade your account to Premium. :)

Kind regards,
April

samantha10056 said:
My BMI was only about 26 and only technically in overweight category, but noticed a trend of overeating recently and didnt want to get any heavier. Was just honest with my GP and said had been trying exercise but eating habits are really bad. GP said technically should have BMI in 30s for Duromine but said ok as I gave good justification for not getting any bigger, depression etc. GP allowed 3 month prescription. I think it really does depend on your GP, if they are sensible.
Hi Samantha,

Thanks for sharing your story! How do you feel after Duromine?
Did your eating habits change?

April said:
Hi Samantha,

Thanks for sharing your story! How do you feel after Duromine?
Did your eating habits change?
Hi there, thanks for the question. Eating habits have definitely changed. There are the known side effects that you have to try and manage but otherwise so far so good

Reactions: April
samantha10056 said:
Hi there, thanks for the question. Eating habits have definitely changed. There are the known side effects that you have to try and manage but otherwise so far so good
Good job! Congratulations!
How many kilos did you lose after 3 months of treatment?

CarinaKerr said:
Hi :) I'm wanting to try and get a prescription from the Doctor for duromine but I'm not sure if I would be a candidate for it. I have used it before to "kickstart" my weight loss and I lost 10 kg. I then went off of Duromine and lost a further 18kgs. I'm now sitting at 94.7kg and I exercise every day for at least half an hour, eat a healthy clean diet and only drink water (and a good amount of it). But my weight still will not budge and hasn't moved for about 8 months. I'm wanting to just get Duromine again to kick start everything and get this weight off. My BMI is 35. Just wondering if anyone else has been in this weight range/BMI range and managed to get a prescription? I think it will be difficult to get at my local doctors as they have a very natural approach to weight loss, which I've tried their ideas but hasn't worked. Thanks!
Hi , please tray Burst health website , they are online even you talk with doctor on the phone or email , then they post it, so really they help you . this week I just order 15 mg because of my condition and waiting to receive it, I wish 15 mg will help me. Good Luck and let us know the result

Leila said:
Hi , please tray Burst health website , they are online even you talk with doctor on the phone or email , then they post it, so really they help you . this week I just order 15 mg because of my condition and waiting to receive it, I wish 15 mg will help me. Good Luck and let us know the result
Can you post the photo of the pills received from them?
There is so much scam online now...

Hi I’m new to here. I would like to purchase Duramine or a weight loss pill as I’m having trouble with doctors, I find they are so against it here in Queendsland. I’ve seen great response on reading how do I get in touch with a member to buy and how much to purchase as the cost isn’t much here just not prescribed much. Pls help.

Hi @saffy13,

You can find the marketplace here -

Just open any thread and leave a comment there. Or contact the sellers directly by clicking on the seller’s profile and “start conversation”.

PLEASE NOTE! All the PROVEN SELLERS (verified) are marked on the Forum as “Premium sellers”.

We are not responsible if you buy any products from other Standard users. Most of them are SCAMMERS!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I am always happy to help ;)

• Love
Hi @saffy13, I am Forum's trusted seller and I sell sell Duromine :)

• Love