Duromine Prescription

S

Scally

Standard Member
Jan 26, 2021
@Scally, did you try to lose weight on your own? If yes, what did you do?
I was 130 kg. I got down to 65. Now I am 77. I go to the gym. I eat clean but probably more than I should. I have tried naturopaths and a dietician. I hv had blood tests- all clear. My weight keeps rising. My metabolism is slow. It was suggested (by my brother who is a dr but cannot prescribe to family) that duromine would help increase my metabolism.

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
How to get Duromine prescribed by a doctor? Please share your story and/or recommendation here.

S

samantha10056

Standard Member
Oct 5, 2021
How to get Duromine prescribed by a doctor? Please share your story and/or recommendation here.
My BMI was only about 26 and only technically in overweight category, but noticed a trend of overeating recently and didnt want to get any heavier. Was just honest with my GP and said had been trying exercise but eating habits are really bad. GP said technically should have BMI in 30s for Duromine but said ok as I gave good justification for not getting any bigger, depression etc. GP allowed 3 month prescription. I think it really does depend on your GP, if they are sensible.

Reactions: April
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
My BMI was only about 26 and only technically in overweight category, but noticed a trend of overeating recently and didnt want to get any heavier. Was just honest with my GP and said had been trying exercise but eating habits are really bad. GP said technically should have BMI in 30s for Duromine but said ok as I gave good justification for not getting any bigger, depression etc. GP allowed 3 month prescription. I think it really does depend on your GP, if they are sensible.
Hi Samantha,

Thanks for sharing your story! How do you feel after Duromine?
Did your eating habits change?

S

samantha10056

Standard Member
Oct 5, 2021
Hi Samantha,

Thanks for sharing your story! How do you feel after Duromine?
Did your eating habits change?
Hi there, thanks for the question. Eating habits have definitely changed. There are the known side effects that you have to try and manage but otherwise so far so good

Reactions: April
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Hi there, thanks for the question. Eating habits have definitely changed. There are the known side effects that you have to try and manage but otherwise so far so good
Good job! Congratulations!
How many kilos did you lose after 3 months of treatment?