• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
"I even managed to lose 2.2kg over Christmas even though I didn’t watch what I was eating - though in saying that, I did pay attention to portion size." - sounds like a miracle!!! :p:grinning:
How did you achieve your result? Did you do anything besides taking Duromine?

• Love
Reactions: Dre
Anne_R said:
I can see the results, Bam Bam, and it's a great job! :party::party::party: You should be proud of yourself:bomb:
How do you feel now, when you weigh 10 kilograms less? Did you take 15, 30, or 40 mg?
Thank you very much Anne! I have always been so self critical that I often fail to see the changes in the mirror, so taking these photos has been a great thing for me.

I’m actually feeling really good. Can certainly feel the difference! My partner also says he can feel it when he hugs me which is awesome. I have been taking the 30mg

April said:
"I even managed to lose 2.2kg over Christmas even though I didn’t watch what I was eating - though in saying that, I did pay attention to portion size." - sounds like a miracle!!! :p:grinning:
How did you achieve your result? Did you do anything besides taking Duromine?
I was super surprised to be honest I guess because I hardly feel hungry anymore, I am able to control myself with food. Even though I would eat some delicious food, I was able to consider how much of it I was eating and roughly balance it in my mind. I have been getting more active (especially with becoming lighter) and taking any opportunity to do the more physical versions of daily tasks. I haven’t been hitting the gym or doing a heap of exercises though. I’ve been going for occasional hikes, but nothing outrageous. I have PCOS, and started taking metformin as well as another weekly injection to treat insulin resistance when I started Duromine, and I think that is helping a lot too. I go back to work on the 12th, and my job requires me to spent 12+ hours outside in the field as a geologist for 8 days on and 6 days off in 45+ degree heat, so I have been taking some R&R while I have the chance haha

@Bam Bam, that's ma girl :)
You are so powerful! That's incredible! Christmas time is a challenge for all of us, but not for you. Keep moving forward with your dream!
What is your final goal, dear?

So last month I lost 5kgs and I was happy. I wasn’t working out because I got a new job and wasn’t able to balance it with my chronic illness. This month I am hungry all the time but have managed to gain 1kg.

I am on duromine 30

Hello, dear @Kadat! 5 kgs is also a win!
It's pretty normal to have 1kg here, 1 kg there. Don't forget about water weight.
But it would be best if you still were dieting and exercising on MONTH 2.
I always say that weigh-ins mean nothing. You'd better check your weight loss progress in the complex: weigh-ins, measurements, weekly photos "before and after."
If you think that Duromine stopped working, you may find this THREAD helpful for you.

StacyB said:
Hello, dear @Kadat! 5 kgs is also a win!
It's pretty normal to have 1kg here, 1 kg there. Don't forget about water weight.
But it would be best if you still were dieting and exercising on MONTH 2.
I always say that weigh-ins mean nothing. You'd better check your weight loss progress in the complex: weigh-ins, measurements, weekly photos "before and after."
If you think that Duromine stopped working, you may find this THREAD helpful for you.
I didn’t work out month 1 either. I wish I could but unfortunately my chronic illness affects my muscles and some days I find it hard to stand let alone exercise.

I went from working 2 days a week to 4 days so my body is struggling to keep up.

Hey @Kadat,
I don't think it's a big problem as many users achieve successful results even without exercising. However, it's always better to stay physically active. It doesn't mean that you should go to the gym, you can simply walk in the mornings/evenings. That also works, believe me!