• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
Good, I hope that better sleep helps you improve your progress. Exercising sounds great. What about meditation instead of books? Don’t laugh! You need to completely rid your brain of any thoughts… just a suggestion

Well, that’s what I do – I help people lose weight. However, I was not into online advice thing until the end of 2016, when I was invited here, on this Forum. I have a history of weight loss, with further researches, seminars, trainings, and so on… and now I work with people as a personal trainer and healthy eating advisor. I am used to doing it face to face. However, I hope that I can be useful and will be able to help even more people in the online mode.

UPDATE:

Nil on the meditation front but I know of other ways to achieve mindlessness (I am a guy after all ;)) but even so, the insomnia is gone-ish for now. Yay for placements giving 0500 hr wake up times to a night-owl :p.

Any way, I've had to pause the whole plan for the last 2 weeks due to last set of assignments, placements, last minute exam preps, and an inability to afford the meds due to no work (sucks being poor). I have however gotten back in action as of today on account of pay-day, no annoying surprise bills. It was exciting to see that for that time, my weight didn't bounce back but stayed steady. Ive been more active lately though due to being placed on a large busy ward and still complying with my plan (with exception of one bad meal).

April - That's very generous of you to see another outlet in offering assistance to those who can make use of it. Very inspirational to see someone who takes everything they've learned and experienced and apply it in other areas and then see others gain from that. Becomes very much a pay-it-forward to keep having more and more people achieve healthy living.

Hi Jimmy! Happy to know that you’re well. Was wondering what happened with you… Well done on maintaining your weight without Duromine! It does take a lot of effort and conscientious behavior. Keep it up! Hope your further Duromine journey brings even more motivating results. As for maintaining the weight after the end of the course – I am now sure that you will succeed. =))

Thank you so much for the nice words. I am doing my best to help people and when I see that someone achieves his goal, I become a happier person. I know that every effort was done by the person, that I was just following his journey. Still, feeling happy for someone’s success is a great thing =))

Jimmy, how is it going? Still going with the weight loss?

starting weight was 81kg and today I’m 71kg that’s 10kg down and loving it
Didn’t do to much exercise in the first 3wks but have started UFC fitness DVD’s which really get u sweating.
I eat banana for breakfast, soup or some tuna for lunch and dinner is same as before just smaller portions. Still eating pasta as that is something that I can’t live without.
Oh and snacks is either fruit or nuts and dried fruit.
I am feeling sooo much better about myself and am happy to go out now where is before I just felt to fat and felt I never looked good.
Anyway strongly recommend duromine to anyone wanting to lose weight.

Reactions: April
That is so good! 10kgs in three weeks - holy cat balls!

Are you on a three month course? Do you have any side affects at all?

I am on my first week :)

Rava said:
That is so good! 10kgs in three weeks - holy cat balls!

Are you on a three month course? Do you have any side affects at all?

I am on my first week :)
Hi Rava, I have just started week 5 so 10kg in just over a month.
Side effects; first day dry mouth and then dizziness and a bit shaky, did get a bit worried about dizziness but after week 3 all side effects have gone.
I am on the 3mth course.
Good luck with your weight loss

Reactions: Rava
Thanks so much Rango :)

My biggest side effect is lack of sleep (though last night was great!) followed by a dry mouth. I also have a slightly sore jaw from grinding my teeth, but have been on the sugarless gum for the last 2 days to help that.

I am glad your dizziness went! You must be relieved.

Please keep posting as I would love to hear how you go :)

Rava said:
Thanks so much Rango :)

My biggest side effect is lack of sleep (though last night was great!) followed by a dry mouth. I also have a slightly sore jaw from grinding my teeth, but have been on the sugarless gum for the last 2 days to help that.

I am glad your dizziness went! You must be relieved.

Please keep posting as I would love to hear how you go :)
I will, and please keep me up dated on your loss

Reactions: Rava
Woah 10kg in a month, good on you! You must be doing something very right. Keep up the good work :)

Thanks, I have been pretty active since starting duromine so I think that helps get the weight off.
Chocolate was a every day thing for me and gave that up when I started

Ah, finally, you made a thread! =)) Good on you! Congratulations on the great loss! Definitely a huge result! Did you decide to add any exercises now, or still maintaining the tone with all the work on the farm?

15kgs gone.

Brand new jeans I couldn’t fit are now too big for me. I never thought I’d get past 6kgs. Here I am 8 weeks in 15kgs lighter. I would like to mention I’m pretty strict on myself and have cut back on so much but no regrets here!

My doctor was so excited :)

I’m on holiday now and will use the last four weeks being more active :-D

@Lottie86 that is such a fabulous result!

Go you!

Thats fabulous!! You must be thrilled @Lottie86 xxx

Hi everyone, I started duromine 30mg on 3rd July 2018.
I am tracking my calories everyday on my Fitbit app as well as my daily step count. I have been eating approximately 1200 calories a day.
I am 165cm tall (5’5) and my starting weight was 101.5kg (my heaviest ever weight). Here are my weekly weigh ins so far:

SW: 101.5kg
CW: 95.2kg
GW: 67kg

Week 1: 98.4 (-3.1kg)
Week 2: 97.0kg (-1.4kg, -4.5kg total)
Week 3: 97.2kg (+0.2kg, -4.3kg total). No idea why I gained weight this week but not too concerned.
Week 4: 96.2kg (-1.0kg, -5.3kg total)
Week 5: 93.7kg (-2.5kg, -7.8kg)
Week 6: 95.2kg (+1.5kg, -6.3kg). No idea why I gained 1.5kg this week. I will continue on as normal and hope for a loss this next week.

Is it normal to occasionally have gains some weeks?

Thanks and good luck to everyone on your weight loss journeys.

30YRSFemale

Reactions: PJfox