• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
my weight loss has slowed too,its a long road. Its still a loss:) 11 kilo in total is massive!!!

Reactions: tarme and Melmo
Very inspiring to me also. Iam going on to the 4th week weigh in soon.it seems like it's taking forever..

Reactions: Melmo
Hi Everyone

So it's my 8 week update.....

I lost another kg this week, so 12kg lost so far and weighing in at 83kg now... I'm still so fat and still have 17kg to go:eek:..

After losing this 12kg, I stood naked infront of the mirror this morning and I was just looking, staring, looking, turning, looking.... and to me I look the same as I did before I went on Duromine 2 months ago.. Then when I got to work, I was telling someone what I've experienced this morning (that I can't see that I've lost weight, even though my clothes sit differently on me), Then this person asked me if I have any pics of myself on my phone of 2 months ago. I looked and I was shocked to see what I have found... she then asked me to take off my coat and took a pic of me....My goodness.. I can actually see a big difference.... That just made my day...:)

Definitely changed my whole mind set.... I'm starting 30mg on Thursday, so I know I will get better results... Next goal - 75kg by end of September...

Here's the 2 pics.... Please people, excuse the way I look, nasty beanie on my head... LOL.

belen f.JPG

IMG-20140827-WA000.jpg

You've just made my day !!! You look great and I can't weight to start. I'm not starting with as much weight as you but it's all relative isn't it :)

Reactions: Melmo and Bounty
Oh my good god woman you look amazing!!
Look at that waist!!

I'm so glad that your work colleague sat you down and got you to see. I know how hard it can be for your head to see what is changing in you.

I know in the past when I got very small through unhealthy ways I never saw it I just saw what I always had seen. Got to love body dismorphia.

Keep up the great work Beautiful B! As I have said before you are a great inspiration to myself and many of the other woman on here :) I'm so glad your seeing all your hard work pay off!!

Wow you look amazing!. Whats your eating plan? Im eager to know. Well done !

Thanks Prisilla.. I don't eat anything fancy.. Breakfast... Fruit... Lunch... Fruit ... Supper... Fruit...my diet consists mostly of fruit and veg. Cereals -I would eat oats, all bran flakes. Protein -skinless chicken breast, fish.. And now and then I would have a small piece of red meat. Almost no carbs - I hardly eat bread, maybe 1 slice a week if not any bread. I eat provitas with cottage cheese, or tuna.I don't drink soda or juice. If I feel I want. something to drink I would have water with a slice of lemon, or water and cucumber, green tea, rooibos or oolong tea.. And no sugar in my tea'sm aloe vera juice.. U should try the aloe vera juice.. Google it and see the amazing things it does for weight loss.
I would make me fat free popcorn if I feel for a snack or have some almonds, dried fruit etc.. But no junk snacks.. I cut out all junk food except for sundays.. I eat what I want to on a sunday but obviously I limit myself. So if I want chocolate, instead of eating a whole chocolate as I use to in the past, I now have 2 small blocks of it.. .etc. And I drink about 4ltrs of water a day..

Beautiful B said:
Hi Everyone

I lost another kg this week, so 12kg lost so far and weighing in at 83kg now... I'm still so fat and still have 17kg to go:eek:..

After losing this 12kg, I stood naked infront of the mirror this morning and I was just looking, staring, looking, turning, looking.... and to me I look the same as I did before I went on Duromine 2 months ago.. Then when I got to work, I was telling someone what I've experienced this morning (that I can't see that I've lost weight, even though my clothes sit differently on me), Then this person asked me if I have any pics of myself on my phone of 2 months ago. I looked and I was shocked to see what I have found... she then asked me to take off my coat and took a pic of me....My goodness.. I can actually see a big difference.... That just made my day...:)

Definitely changed my whole mind set.... I'm starting 30mg on Thursday, so I know I will get better results... Next goal - 75kg by end of September...

Here's the 2 pics.... Please people, excuse the way I look, nasty beanie on my head... LOL.

belen-f-jpg.247

img-20140827-wa000-jpg.248

You look GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!

Reactions: Bounty and Melmo
wow !!! fantastic .. funny how we see ourselves, so good when others care enough to remind us how far we have come, and your pics are living proof of it , you so blessed to have such honest good support arond you , keep at it !! you look wonderful , your beaning looks cool you pull it off so well. u go girl !!

Beautiful B said:
Hi Everyone

belen-f-jpg.247

img-20140827-wa000-jpg.248

You lo9k AMAZINGGGGG good on u !! Keep up the good work hun