• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
thats fantastic!! congrats:)

i feel a bit flat :( week 2 and the weigh loss has slowed down a bit.. im hungry! lol damn and just today i upped the dose to 30 mg, to try and combat that which means ill be going to the doctor earlier lol to get another script. hope he isnt mad at me! lol im dying to get to my first mini goal ( under 100) and i have been stuck at in the 100.6 for a few days :( blah...

Dont be so hard on yourself... Just be patient... We all knew this journey was not going to be an over night thing.... You only on your second week dear.... Are you consuming enough food? breakfast..... fruit.... lunch...... fruit.....supper..... fruit? and are you on a multi vitamin?

Reactions: Typical_Jules
thanks for the support and pep talk, i am eating quite well, very healthy probably not enough calories( perhaps) and no multi, yes your right, its not an over night thing and i need to learn patience, i still have just over 10 weeks to lose another 20k.

Reactions: Kyles
image.jpg

Hi Everyone

I hope all is well ladies
So it was my 6 week weigh in this morning and lost another 1kg for the week that passed
and I'm proud to say I lost a total of 10kg (MY FIRST GOAL) :laughing: this far on my journey & 15cm around my waist. (OH YEAH!!!). Would have loved to see these results with my 4 week weigh in but lets be realistic here. I'm losing 1kg a week and was hoping to lose about 2kg a week but I'm not even active, so who am I kidding. I'm just eating healthy, and drinking plenty of water, so I think I'm doing pretty good without any exercise.

Will start with the whole exercise thing this evening as I know I will be able to lose so much more weight by just being active.

Good luck to all... and chat to you soon.

Congratulations, Beautiful B on your first goal achieved!!! :):):)
Not only you will faster lose weight with exercises, but also prepare your skin and tighten it a little bit so it doesn't look too saggy when you drop another 10 kg (or whatever amount you want to lose). By the way a few users here do admit that exercises improve their mood, add energy and some "lightness" in the body. Just need to get used to exercise, because it is quite difficult at first. Wish you luck! ;)

well done! 10kg in 6 weeks is an amazing effort, you must feel fantastic :)

Reactions: Melmo
Thanks for the advice Kate, much appreciated. I need to start doing something fast. I can already see my stomach area is going to be saggy if i dont do anything. I didnt think of losing so much cm's around my waist....

I do think it takes your body a little while to adjust. Last time I lost weight I had lost 8kgs and my clothes still fitted me fine. It wasn't untill I lost more that I started to shrink.

I've always heard that your skin can continue to tighten for 2 years, whether that's true or not. I'd like to hope so.

Last time I lost 20kgs I didn't have any excess skin, I was tight and terrific.
I do worry a little bit now as I have double that to loose and I'm obviously older now and have stretch marks where I didn't before.

wow fantastic!!!! good work:) im looking forward to that goal as well ( first 10k drop)

Hi people

So it's my 7 week update and I've lost 1kg (AGAIN!!) for the week that has passed... Seems I'm really just losing a kg a week... I worked so hard this week by adding the workouts, walking, jumping rope etc. Kinda disappointed though, as I was hoping to lose more than a kg.. even if it had to be a kg and grams I would have been ok with that. I know I feel this way because I compare myself to others on the site and I know I should'nt, because it's different with everyone... I also realized that this weekly 1kg loss started when I went from 30mg to 15mg Duromine....

I suffered severe insomnia for a whole month on the 30mg, and I'm not planning to go through that process again of never sleeping... With the 15mg, I have no side effects at all. It makes me feel like I used to before I started Duromine, just that I can control my way of eating now..So I'm sticking to the 15mg, suppose it will also help in preparing me for when I'm off Duromine.

I'm also suppose to be greatful for losing a kg a week. At least I'm still losing and not picking up weight even though I hoped I could lose more... and its a healthy loss per week....I'm also losing a lot of cm... I'm shrinking and I actually have a neck now.. LOL!

03 July 2014 - 95kg
10 July 2014 - 91kg
17 July 2014 - 90kg
24 July 2014 - 88kg
31 July 2014 - 87kg
07 July 2014 - 86kg
14 July 2014 - 85kg
21 July 2014 - 84kg (11kg lost.....19kg to go:eek:)

Good luck to all on their journey....

Reactions: tarme and Melmo
11 kgs is 7 weeks is amazing!! I read your posts and want to aim to match your losses!!
Keep your head up ^_^ I don't know if i saw it on here but this has really stuck with me and helps me stay positive. We isn't put the weight on overnight so we aren't going to lose it over night.

Again be super proud of your efforts and hold your head up high ;)

Thanks for the reply Kayla.... much appreciated... ...I'm usually so positive.Suppose I'm just having a bad week....To be honest with you, I'm actually experiencing anxiety this week with this whole weight loss thing, working full time and the stress that goes along with working for the South African Police Service, being a single mom and studying, and exams are just around the corner... Feels like things are just getting to much... I sure things will settle down soon.... But thanks again...

Just have to keep your head up and stay positive. Weight loss is such a journey, physically and emotionally. And even when it's going well it can still send you a curve ball.

I can honestly say you've been a big inspiration to people on here and now to find you have so much going on in your life and you are still making the time to invest in yourself, your future and your family's future is amazing!!

Keep going you can do it!!

Wow! Thanks Kayla.... I had tears in my eyes this morning reading your reply.... I dont know what I would do without this site....and you guys.. Much appreaciated dear...