• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine & Metformin?

If it heaps i was a type 1 on insulin when I first started on duro.. I found with been on duro better eating my suger reads were too low to take my insulin.. My reads were anything from 13 to 22 some nights but with the duro 5.1, 4.6, 6.6 my doctor took me off my insulin, now I just keep a very close eye on my sugar readings each day. 8 months ago my SW was 146kgs my CW weight is 100.1kgs my GW was to get down to 100kgs but my new GW is now 80kgs. So I find been on the duro keeps my sugars nicelow but everyone is very different so please do check with your GP :)

Beautybabe said:
If it heaps i was a type 1 on insulin when I first started on duro.. I found with been on duro better eating my suger reads were too low to take my insulin.. My reads were anything from 13 to 22 some nights but with the duro 5.1, 4.6, 6.6 my doctor took me off my insulin, now I just keep a very close eye on my sugar readings each day. 8 months ago my SW was 146kgs my CW weight is 100.1kgs my GW was to get down to 100kgs but my new GW is now 80kgs. So I find been on the duro keeps my sugars nicelow but everyone is very different so please do check with your GP :)
What was your start date?