• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine & Mental and Mood Issues

Dizziness and nausea are among the nastiest side effects. Here are some solutions for these:
  • Wait some time for them to subside
  • Make sure that you consume a sufficient amount of water
  • Make sure that you consume a sufficient amount of food
  • Eat something light when you take the pill (non-sweet yogurt, half a boiled egg, etc.)
Usually, these side effects tend to alleviate by the end of the first week on Duromine, as our bodies adapt to the drug action. However, they are also possible because of insufficient feeding and hydration. Always make sure that you eat and drink enough while on Duromine.

Starvation can lead to far worse side effects than nausea and dizziness.

I took a 30mg a while back and I experienced very unpleasant side effects. It was while I was at work I just felt completely out of it and got no work done I just couldn’t concentrate! I just felt over all kinda yuk! It put me off ever taking it again! But I really want/need to! Soooooo can someone let me know if they had these side effects and if they subsided after a few days taking it?

Reactions: BunnyK
Kubira said:
I took a 30mg a while back and I experienced very unpleasant side effects. It was while I was at work I just felt completely out of it and got no work done I just couldn’t concentrate! I just felt over all kinda yuk! It put me off ever taking it again! But I really want/need to! Soooooo can someone let me know if they had these side effects and if they subsided after a few days taking it?
I suffered like you and have just started 15mg with minimal side effects. I'm pretty happy with how it's going. I think all the side effects must go away, if not, think about lowering your dose like I did or contact your doctor.

Kubira said:
I’m on the 30s, I felt a bit light-headed and had a drop in blood pressure. I didn't have extra energy and felt very drugged out. I couldn't remember what I was doing in the middle of doing it and started to feel scared about it. But after a week I was fine all side effects went away.

Hey @Kubira, I think your body needs to get used to the Duromine. Usually, it takes up to one week. It also depends if you are taking other drugs. Some drugs can affect the way that Duromine acts on our body and the way our body copes with side effects. Don't drink alcohol! It has a negative effect on your health when you are on Duromine. Make sure that your body is well hydrated, drink lots of water daily. Water can minimize the side effects. If nothing helps, take a 1-day break and restart the next day.

Kubira said:
Do you still suffer from loss of concentration? IMO, it doesn't look like a Duromine side effect. Maybe you were stressed that day..?

If you've noticed any mood or mental problems while on Duromine, you can share your story here.

Share your experience here

So I've suffered with a weight problem and pcos for a while which has lead me to being more overweight than I have been in my life I weigh 98kg I suffer from some what anxiety and hypertension my Dr has prescribed me a 3 month course 15mg he said its okay to take it with my indablok beta blocker and also prescribed Adco one a day if I get aniexty from these is it okay to take with it all is 16mg milder than 30mg I'm a little paranoid please if anyone knows or is going through the same please drop a comment

Mignon27 said:
So I've suffered with a weight problem and pcos for a while which has lead me to being more overweight than I have been in my life I weigh 98kg I suffer from some what anxiety and hypertension my Dr has prescribed me a 3 month course 15mg he said its okay to take it with my indablok beta blocker and also prescribed Adco one a day if I get aniexty from these is it okay to take with it all is 16mg milder than 30mg I'm a little paranoid please if anyone knows or is going through the same please drop a comment
Hi Mignon27,

15 mg is the smallest dose, so you probably won't have any side effects from it.
The best recommendation here would be to drink more water (at least 2 liters per day). Also, take your Duromine pill early in the morning.

Anyway, take care and contact your doctor if you feel you need to do it. :kissing_heart:

Reactions: Dre
Mignon27 said:
Hi I’m a new member too… hope ur week has been well. I start well but have hit rock bottom with over eating n all the junk. Going to try and be good today get outside and have a good walk. Drink loads of water n keep busy. Hope your dose is working for u

Reactions: Dre and April
Shirley78 said:
Hi I’m a new member too… hope ur week has been well. I start well but have hit rock bottom with over eating n all the junk. Going to try and be good today get outside and have a good walk. Drink loads of water n keep busy. Hope your dose is working for u
How about trying the Keto diet? :rolleyes:

Hi I’m new to the group, struggling after losing 16kg last year, having surgery and not being able to exercise.
Struggling with this page To make contact with sellers, just not understanding the layout

Bellarubes said:
Hi I’m new to the group, struggling after losing 16kg last year, having surgery and not being able to exercise.
Struggling with this page To make contact with sellers, just not understanding the layout
Hello, dear @Bellarubes! And welcome to our friendly weight loss Forum.
If you still can't exercise, I would suggest you read this ARTICLE.

Regarding your issue about the sellers. Please visit THIS PAGE. Just open any thread, and you will find the seller you need. Or you can visit the pages of the sellers, for example, @Anne_R or @Charlotte (just click on the name here), find the button "start conversation" in the seller's profile. And you can contact the seller dirrectly (private option).

As I know some seller have already contacted you. Just find the "envelope" button in your profile and click there.

I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear! :heart:

Reactions: Dre and Kate
StacyB said:
Hello, dear @Bellarubes! And welcome to our friendly weight loss Forum.
If you still can't exercise, I would suggest you read this ARTICLE.

Regarding your issue about the sellers. Please visit THIS PAGE. Just open any thread, and you will find the seller you need. Or you can visit the pages of the sellers, for example, @Anne_R or @Charlotte (just click on the name here), find the button "start conversation" in the seller's profile. And you can contact the seller dirrectly (private option).

As I know some seller have already contacted you. Just find the "envelope" button in your profile and click there.

I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear! :heart:
Thank you 🙏

Reactions: Anne_R and StacyB