• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine + Meal Replacement

Sary said:
Is anyone on shakes as well? Which ones do not taste like poop? Thank you
I love the chocolate rapid loss shakes, but I put a banana in as well then blitz it. It makes the shake more filling, adds nutrients and fibre and I think it tastes great.

Having said that, they actually have a heap of sugar so I have been steering clear lately.

chocolate only- vanilla too sweet and coffee tastes like I imagine shit would (and I'm a coffee lover)

Sary said:
A friend of mine gave me some coffee one and prefer them over chocolate :joy::joy: funny isn’t it

Isowhey (fine with coconut and almond milk) and optislim (fine with water only)

15kgtogo said:
Isowhey (fine with coconut and almond milk) and optislim (fine with water only)
Yep I only do water only with optislim too, can’t stand the idea of milk in them

I just used fat blaster shakes.

Sary said:
Are you doing a VLC diet or making smoothie type shakes? The shakes on their own can be bland and watery but if your not on a vlcd then maybe make some smoothies incorporating the powders? I blend mine up with ice, milk a banana and a teaspoon of peanut butter for protein and they are delicious!!! And keep me full for hours. Good luck