• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine + Meal Replacement

I occasionally replace breakfast with a shake when I don't have enough time to organize a meal/buy yogurt or fruit. But it's so difficult to stick to shakes only!

Hi there...hope your journey is goin well.. For me, while on duromine sometimes it was the only way I could push in necessary nutrients.. I just wasn't hungry.. If you decide on these be sure to find a quality one.. Theres heaps out there loaded with sugar..
Hope all is well and your feeling your way through your journey nicely ✌

Reactions: April and Bonnie13
Has anyone had any luck on combining duromine and slim fast shakes?

Ive been on duromine since last Tuesday and have started using slimfast shakes, one in the morning to replace my breakfast and one to replace dinner. I have a light lunch usually consisting of a small protein of meat and a salad. I drink lots of water and I have two cups of coffee a day. Should I be seeing results now?

The shakes are generally very high in sugar and sugar is a killer for weight gain. Check the amount per packet and woman should try to stay below 20g per day

Reactions: Dre
Is anyone taking duromine while doing optislim intensive??

have another 6ish wks of duro/optifast intensive then I'll continue til my goal on 2 shakes and a low fat meal a day

Is anyone on shakes as well? Which ones do not taste like poop? Thank you

I use sculpt in banana flavor.

Sary said:
I use isagenics vanilla and chocolate love them

I'm a big fan of Lady Shakes :heart: IMO, the vanilla one is super yummy
lady_shake.jpg

Reactions: Dre
Sary said:
Banana flavour in rapid loss brand. They taste exactly like banana paddle pops :heart:

Sary said:
or me I like the vanilla, banana and chocolate. There is coffee too but I don’t drink coffee