• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine & Laser Hair Removal?

KaylaLouise

KaylaLouise

Premium Member
Jul 29, 2014
Milperra NSW
I have booked my first laser hair removal for Monday and wondered if anyone had any experience with this.

I read somewhere that apparently duromine can make your pain tolerance lower. I think it was on another forum so it may just be someone's personal account.

Does anyone have any info on this??

Or tips in general for Laser?

Hi KaylaLouise, I've used Duromine in the past & had laser hair removal with no problems at all. (I get laser hair removal from my face).
Not sure what part of the body you get lasered, but speaking from experience you should have no problems at all. :)

Make sure you're not in the week leading up to your period though. I've heard pain tolerance is lowest then.

I've taken duromine then had laser the same day and it did make it more painful. Simple reason being that duromine is like a stimulant drug and makes your whole body and senses more aware. If I were you i would skip on taking one for the day you are booked in, especially if its for a sensitive area like the Brazilian :)