• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine & Insomnia

Therese said:
my advice, dont go to the gym mega late lol. I found the later I go, the more awake I was :(
4-5kg is totally doable! even without duramine :) yayayyyyy
Yeah I'm planning on going to the gym BEFORE work.. I took duromine yesterday at 10am (I was on night shifts at work).. I got instant energy, I went to the gym at 2.30, worked from 5pm-2.30am, got home at 3am and crashed out!! I slept until 11am today, and its my day off, so I decided not to take Duromine today as I didnt want to be up late tonight. Ill restart them tomorrow early in the morning so it doesnt effect me sleep too much!

Kristeeeabb said:
Yeah I'm planning on going to the gym BEFORE work.. I took duromine yesterday at 10am (I was on night shifts at work).. I got instant energy, I went to the gym at 2.30, worked from 5pm-2.30am, got home at 3am and crashed out!! I slept until 11am today, and its my day off, so I decided not to take Duromine today as I didnt want to be up late tonight. Ill restart them tomorrow early in the morning so it doesnt effect me sleep too much!
wow thats amazing!! so jealous, i want energy :( today was my first day and all i did after taking Duromine was feel sleepy and fell asleep :/ i want all this energy everyone else is getting lol

Therese said:
wow thats amazing!! so jealous, i want energy :( today was my first day and all i did after taking Duromine was feel sleepy and fell asleep :/ i want all this energy everyone else is getting lol
What MGs are you taking?

Therese said:
im taking 40 mg
Oh wow!!! I can't believe you haven't had increased energy! haha. I read someone else's forum and they said that it took 2 or 3 days for them to get the energy boost too.

Kristeeeabb said:
Oh wow!!! I can't believe you haven't had increased energy! haha. I read someone else's forum and they said that it took 2 or 3 days for them to get the energy boost too.
Oh gosh fingers crossed! Besides the drowsy feeling I've been mega thirsty. If I continue feeling this way there is no way I could go to the gym. Sigh I have given myself just under 6 months to lose majority of my weight (47kg) to go so one way or another its coming off! Even if I have to fall asleep on the treadmill lol

Reactions: Kristeeeabb
Therese said:
Oh gosh fingers crossed! Besides the drowsy feeling I've been mega thirsty. If I continue feeling this way there is no way I could go to the gym. Sigh I have given myself just under 6 months to lose majority of my weight (47kg) to go so one way or another its coming off! Even if I have to fall asleep on the treadmill lol
HAHAHA! So good! Stay positive!!! You will get the energy you need hopefully!!! What is your goal weight? Are you hoping to use Duromine the entire time? My goal weight is 65kgs, but my mini goal weight is 95kgs :) so I have 39.5 Kgs to lose!! I haven't got a time frame in mind at the moment, I'm just taking every day as it comes, just hoping to live a healthier lifestyle by the end of it :)

Kristeeeabb said:
HAHAHA! So good! Stay positive!!! You will get the energy you need hopefully!!! What is your goal weight? Are you hoping to use Duromine the entire time? My goal weight is 65kgs, but my mini goal weight is 95kgs :) so I have 39.5 Kgs to lose!! I haven't got a time frame in mind at the moment, I'm just taking every day as it comes, just hoping to live a healthier lifestyle by the end of it :)
My goal weight is 55-60kg I'm only 158cm so I need it all to come off lol. I have myself a huge time frame because I didn't wanna start binge eating and such. I have enjoyed being healthy the last 5 weeks so I'm keen to stay pescatarian and leave all the crap out! Have you got a fitbit or fitness watch? I found that it's really helped me stay on track and do extra walking when I'm close to my 10,000 a day

Therese said:
My goal weight is 55-60kg I'm only 158cm so I need it all to come off lol. I have myself a huge time frame because I didn't wanna start binge eating and such. I have enjoyed being healthy the last 5 weeks so I'm keen to stay pescatarian and leave all the crap out! Have you got a fitbit or fitness watch? I found that it's really helped me stay on track and do extra walking when I'm close to my 10,000 a day

I haven't unfortunately. I'm not sure exactly what they are/do anyway :p I might research it and see what its about lol.
I work on my feet for 9 hours a day constantly walking/moving (in a pub), so I reckon I would hit 10,000 steps a day easy!

Kristeeeabb said:
I haven't unfortunately. I'm not sure exactly what they are/do anyway :p I might research it and see what its about lol.
I work on my feet for 9 hours a day constantly walking/moving (in a pub), so I reckon I would hit 10,000 steps a day easy!
Look into a fitbit charge HR. It monitors your steps, your sleep, heart rate, calories burned and when you go to the gym it becomes a fitness watch. It's great for beginners!
I've been wearing one for 9 months now (started off with the basic flex model). That's awesome, I'd say you prob already walk 10,000 a day! Have a suss though, it may interest you :)

I have a fitbit charge HR. it is good for checking your calories and sleep, but i reckon my step counter is soooo inaccurate. it counts steps if i move my arm sitting down, or even when im driving!! ill get up and drive to shops and it will say ive done 1000 steps lol i work on my feet for 4 hours a night at work i do nightfill at coles, and at about 1am i hit 10,000 easy, but not sure thts accurate cuz of the driving and stuff to get there, but oh well its still a good device to monitor things. I also have my fitness pal app where i log my food and check my calories, me and my mum are both using it and we are friends and see what eachother eat and what exercise we do. its really good cuz if i eat a chocolate bar my mum will text me n go OI haha. i have no time limit either really, but i want to be skinny by my birthday, which is october 17th. so heres hoping! i only have about 10 kilos to lose but i really need to tone up aswell i reckon, my flabby ass and arms and stomach are what is most annoying :(
ate healthy breakky today and im about to go to the gym and do a bodyattack class. gunna be so pooped after that lol
weighed myself today and i was 73, i used to be 63 a year ago so thats the goal again, plus being more toned.
WE WILL GET THERE PPLZ! lol :)

sashafx said:
I have a fitbit charge HR. it is good for checking your calories and sleep, but i reckon my step counter is soooo inaccurate. it counts steps if i move my arm sitting down, or even when im driving!! ill get up and drive to shops and it will say ive done 1000 steps lol i work on my feet for 4 hours a night at work i do nightfill at coles, and at about 1am i hit 10,000 easy, but not sure thts accurate cuz of the driving and stuff to get there, but oh well its still a good device to monitor things. I also have my fitness pal app where i log my food and check my calories, me and my mum are both using it and we are friends and see what eachother eat and what exercise we do. its really good cuz if i eat a chocolate bar my mum will text me n go OI haha. i have no time limit either really, but i want to be skinny by my birthday, which is october 17th. so heres hoping! i only have about 10 kilos to lose but i really need to tone up aswell i reckon, my flabby ass and arms and stomach are what is most annoying :(
ate healthy breakky today and im about to go to the gym and do a bodyattack class. gunna be so pooped after that lol
weighed myself today and i was 73, i used to be 63 a year ago so thats the goal again, plus being more toned.
WE WILL GET THERE PPLZ! lol :)
Do you have your fitbit set to Dominant hand? I use myfitness pal too! it keeps telling me I dont eat enough, meanwhile im never hungry! I think setting a date gets you motivated to stay on track! your so lucky you only have 10kg to lose/tone. omg When i get to my last 10kg i will be sooooo happy!! you'll def be at your goal by your bday! you've got a date and you sound determined :laughing:

Yeah mfp says that to me too! even though im eating a fair bit, id have to eat friggen heaps for it to say im normal lol rather be under than over tho! Yeah its good to be so close but the last 10 kilos are taking their sweet ass time to come off! when i was bigger the weight dropped so quick and now its just taking forever ! annoying as lol yeah im pretty determined this time. Recently single :( and my stupid ex cheated on me with some skinny as chick, so my self confidence has been like 6 feet under ground for a while. stupid boys lol

It only ever let me complete the entry once! I don't understand how it expects you to eat so much, I've never been able to do that haha
They will come off babe! You are determined! What weight did it start getting harder? I'm so scared for when I potentially have excess skin on my stomach :(
Omggggg I'm so sorry to hear that! Screw him man, least it's given you the motivation to push through. She prob some bimbo ass hoe anyways, and he will eventually realise that and see you and then you'll be all like bitch can't touch this. Baha, ok well maybe that's just list what I'd do! But seriously, he will fall over himself when he sees you. Stupid boys!!!

probably after i lost 5-6 kilos at the beginning of the d then after that its just slowed down heaps, body is now used to it i guess, but im still going to gym n stuff so itll happen, eventually haha sucks that ma boobies get smaller tho, wish they stayed the same haha and yeah what a wanker ay, and yeah it was sum 19 year old slapper who has been thru everyone in his suburb lol and she was gross. but skinny, so atleast when i get skinny no1 can hold being chubby against me for anyone else.
yeah if i seen him now he wouldnt get a chance to see me cuz i would punch him in the face haha :p

Wait.... my fit bit is set to dominant wrist placement... so do i wear it on my right wrist then cuz im right handed?
cuz i wear it on my left .... omg lol

Hey everyone!

So nice to read people's stories and understand what they are going through.

I'm 29 weighing at 109kg from Brisbane

I started duromine 30mg 2 days ago. No major side affects as yet. Just dry mouth a bit of extra energy and not hungry at all.

I've previosly tried the optifast diet but could never stick it out. Apparently after 3 days your body adjusts and you deal with the hunger pains. I never got past the first day!! My hunger always won!

I'm doing it while on duramine as I'm not the slightest bit hungry. I eat carrot and celery sticks throughout the day just to keep my fibre up. I've lost 1kg in 2 days. It's a good and easy alternative.

I've told all my friends I'm going to be a hermit for 4 weeks so im not tempted by food or Alcohol. Once I start seeing big results it will motivate me to push harder hopefully without the need of Duromine.

I'm a bit nervous about pushing to hard t the gym. Having this extra energy makes me feel my heart is racing faster than normal. and because I'm not eating actual food I don't want to over do it and collapse or something. Just taking it is doing treadmill and easy weights.

How are you guys going so far? Any losses/side effects?

hey colette! no horrible side effects yet except i was gettin really bad headaches on it, but i realised its because i was taking my multivitams aswell, i stopped taking them and ive been fine ever since! ive kind of plateued at the moment where im not losing anything, but i am going to gym and doing weights so im assuming im putting on muscle instead because i can tell im getting thinner around the hips and what not. and yesss alcohol is such a temptation, i dont drink much really, probably every 3 weeks ill go to my friends house and have like 8 cruisers. but i get the sugar free cruisers now, and they taste like shit, but gotta be a lil bit better than the full ones haha
hows your weight loss going?
hang in there!

Hey everyone,
My name is ebony, I'm 20, I weigh 142.2 kgs
I took my first duromine at 6:30 this morning! I woke up at 9 and couldn't sleep which I normally get up at 10-11 so it was nice, felt a bit shaky and feeling the need to clean or do something. Other than that no real side effects so I'm very happy.

Using my phone to use this site and I'm a bit confused about everything, so if anyone has any tips on how to post or follow people or stuff like that, please don't hesitate to reply! Thanks

Reactions: MissMaxee
Day 2.
Couldn't get to sleep til 1am Woke up at 2am to my baby girl and couldn't get back to sleep til 4, woke up at 6:30am took duromine and went back to sleep until 8am. Woke up feeling icky and sluggish.
I am really stressing that maybe the duromine aren't working, I have had any burst of energy, which I was really looking forward too!

I'm holding out from weighing myself, I really want it to be working. I have a dietitian appointment this afternoon so we shall see how that goes. I'm trying to be good. I've the fitness pal app, but sometimes it's hard to log in what I eat cause I've been out of town the whole weekend, I've been eating out :( time to go and buy some fruit and veg. Can anyone reccomend some quick easy snacks?