duromine doubling fat cells ?

emma27

emma27

Standard Member
Nov 2, 2021
I was talking to a coworker today that used to bodybuild and knows a thing or two about dieting. I mentioned duromine and she said that it does help you to lose weight however when lost your fat cells double, meaning if you gain weight again you will gain it 2x as fast as you would have without taking duromine.
not sure how that would work as i’m sure that would be on the internet somewhere if it was the case. does anyone have anything to prove/disprove this theory?

Kate

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
I was talking to a coworker today that used to bodybuild and knows a thing or two about dieting. I mentioned duromine and she said that it does help you to lose weight however when lost your fat cells double, meaning if you gain weight again you will gain it 2x as fast as you would have without taking duromine.
not sure how that would work as i’m sure that would be on the internet somewhere if it was the case. does anyone have anything to prove/disprove this theory?
Hi Emma,
Duromine helps lose fat by suppressing your appetite, meaning you don't feel as hungry as usual, hence you eat less than usual. The pills do not burn fat tissue or the fat cells, i.e. it cannot build new fat cells either. You can read more about the effect of Duromine here. It is true that you can gain weight after ANY diet, but it depends on the lifestyle only. I always say that if you want to maintain your weight loss result once you finished Duromine therapy, or any other successful diet, you gotta be careful and keep tracking what you eat and your physical activity for life. Well, I am sure you already know this;) So, IMO your coworker gave you quite questionable information and there's nothing to worry about at this point.

Reactions: April and Dre
emma27

emma27

Standard Member
Nov 2, 2021
Hi Emma,
Duromine helps lose fat by suppressing your appetite, meaning you don't feel as hungry as usual, hence you eat less than usual. The pills do not burn fat tissue or the fat cells, i.e. it cannot build new fat cells either. You can read more about the effect of Duromine here. It is true that you can gain weight after ANY diet, but it depends on the lifestyle only. I always say that if you want to maintain your weight loss result once you finished Duromine therapy, or any other successful diet, you gotta be careful and keep tracking what you eat and your physical activity for life. Well, I am sure you already know this;) So, IMO your coworker gave you quite questionable information and there's nothing to worry about at this point.
thanks Kate, I agree that logically it wouldn’t make sense as the drug has nothing to do with your fat cells and only appetite. glad you cleared that up, wasn’t enough to put me off of it but definitely raised an eyebrow. have lost 4kg so far while maintaining healthy eating and causal exercise

Reactions: April, Dre and Kate