• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
Blondyn said:
Is anyone on the 15mg at all? First week I lost 1.2kg and this week only 100g :pensive: Is the tablet not working or will I need to go up to the 30mg to achieve a bigger loss? I'm still eating my normal foods (although I don't ever feel hungry) but have't had any junk food etc. Do I need to go low carb or something?
Just remember that duromine isn't a wonder drug. You still need to follow a healthy low calorie diet, plenty of water and exercise. Also never compare yourself to others as that just makes you stress.

Blondyn said:
Is anyone on the 15mg at all? First week I lost 1.2kg and this week only 100g :pensive: Is the tablet not working or will I need to go up to the 30mg to achieve a bigger loss? I'm still eating my normal foods (although I don't ever feel hungry) but have't had any junk food etc. Do I need to go low carb or something?
Hey Blondyn,

First of all, even 1.3 kg is an achievement (especially if you didn't change your eating habits significantly);):party:
From my perspective, you might need to decrease your daily calorie intake. Stick to 1200 kcal per day, drink at least 2 liters of pure water, and try to become more active during the day.

Even 30 minutes of walk every single day can do wonders! :sun:

Shaney said:
Soooo it’s my first time taking Duromine I’ve been put on the 40mg for a month to see how it goes I’m 114.5kg and really hoping to get under 100 before August! Ive been taking it for two weeks now alongside very clean eating (very low carb high protein) and a 45 minute HIIT class six days a week and have lost nothing I’m starting to feel really deflated as I’ve read stories of people loosing up to 6kgs the first week! Am I doing something wrong any pointers on how to drop some kgs soon would really be appreciated!
I have not really heard of 6kg in 1 week before, when I started, I was lucky if I got 1kg in the first 2 weeks. In the 3rd and 4th weeks it gets a little better. For me it was NEVER fast, I was averaging about 3kg a month if lucky.

You sound like you are doing everything right. I'm sorry to ask this, but do you drink alcohol as well? This can really impact the efficacy of Duromine. (Like I said, sorry to ask)

I know what you mean about the dry mouth, that never ends by the way LOL

Give it another 2 weeks, BUT also consider getting the doctor to check your muscle mass as well, if your muscle mass is increasing with the extra exercise, this could be giving you false weigh in data. They have this fancy scale thing with hand readers etc that reads it all.

Please keep at it, it's worth it in the end, I had such a slow start but came home strong. To give you confidence my stats are Start Weight 147kg, Current Weight 109kg (This was over 18 months - I told you it was slow) :laughing:

Shelley

Is it common to have no side effects at all? Started 15mg today, took all my pills this morning, 15mg duromine, 20mg fluoxetine, iron tablet and 1 myrsyndol (had a headache coming on before hand). I feel no effects from the duromine, just sleepy from the myrsyndol.

Scally said:
Is it common to have no side effects at all? Started 15mg today, took all my pills this morning, 15mg duromine, 20mg fluoxetine, iron tablet and 1 myrsyndol (had a headache coming on before hand). I feel no effects from the duromine, just sleepy from the myrsyndol.
It is possible that 15mg isn't strong enough for you. I can still feel tired until I start moving around or exercising and then I keep going. I expected some kind of rush when I started but I don't feel that. It's more subtle than I expected.

PS have you taken Mersyndol with codeine rather than the daytime ones? They knock me out so maybe they are just overriding the Duromine effect.

Bobby4 said:
PS have you taken Mersyndol with codeine rather than the daytime ones? They knock me out so maybe they are just overriding the Duromine effect.
I take the myrsyndol with calmative, I have done for years

And usually only 1 doesn't make me sleepy

Scally said:
I have had no side effects, I’m losing weight on 15mg. Had my check up at dr yesterday. All is great. Be happy your not getting any :grinning:

Scally said:
Your on the lowest dose, I'd talk to your doc about upping to dosage

Scally said:
Its only the first day,give it time before you up the dose ;)

Scally said:
It's absolutely fine to feel no side effects when you're on Duromine. The 15 mg dose is the smallest and provides a ~smooth~ effect on your body.
I fully agree with @Ronalia. Try to take the pills for 1 week and see how it goes. If you feel that Duromine suppresses your hunger, while you don't experience any adverse reactions, that's awesome and you don't need to take a higher dose. ;)

Feeling a bit deflated, started duromine, have been really mindful of my food, drinking water. So was a bit curious today, so jumped on the scale to see if there was any difference, haven’t moved at all!

Anybuny said:
Feeling a bit deflated, started duromine, have been really mindful of my food, drinking water. So was a bit curious today, so jumped on the scale to see if there was any difference, haven’t moved at all!
I struggle with drinking even 2 liters of water a day (any fluids count, but I mainly drink water anyway) but I have upped that for the last couple of days since so many people swear by drinking a heap. Two days of 3 liters and I've shed two kgs. I don't know why this is, though I'm sure google would know. Perhaps try more water/fluids. I also walked more than usual. I also track my kj intake with an app. It makes it easier to keep my food intake under control.

Anybuny said:
Mine didn’t move for two weeks. By the 3rd week, I had lost 7kgs. Drink plenty of water, high fibre/Metamucil. It does work. I have lost 10kg now. Weigh yourself in the morning after you pee that's the best time for real results.

Reactions: April
Drinking lots of water isn’t a problem , it’s so bloody hot even up in the blue mountains where I live! I will weigh again tomorrow morning, fingers crossed the scales will move!

Anybuny said:
I started on Thur and have been working really hard. I walk early in the morning and late at night to avoid the heat ( it hit 41 at my place today) I actually don't own scales and am going to drop into the Dr weekly to weigh myself. I don't need the stress of standing on scales 3 times a day. Good luck and keep moving.

Anybuny said:
Drinking lots of water isn’t a problem , it’s so bloody hot even up in the blue mountains where I live! I will weigh again tomorrow morning, fingers crossed the scales will move!
Did it move finally?
IMO, scales are not as informative as the measurement tape, for example. My weight changes during the week drastically, no matter what I eat or drink. :LLL

Reactions: 4eyesinajar
Anybuny said:
Don't be deflated.
Your body weight can flex up to 3kg a day depending on where your are in your cycle. For a better sign of weight loss is through measure.

Do your arm, bust, waist, hips, thighs.

You'll see the cm's come down.