Duromine doesn’t work

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Do you feel like Duromine doesn't work for you? Or, maybe you have your personal tips & tricks on how to accelerate Duromine action?
Feel free to use this thread to share your thoughts with the community!

S

Snippet

Standard Member
May 12, 2021
I have been taking 15mg Duromine now for 1 month . I have only lost a kilo . What am I doing to wrong . I eat healthy , smaller portions. I have breakfast and dinner . Try to make sure I drink water .

StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
I have been taking 15mg Duromine now for 1 month . I have only lost a kilo . What am I doing to wrong . I eat healthy , smaller portions. I have breakfast and dinner . Try to make sure I drink water .
Hello, dear @Snippet! What is your daily calorie intake? You should consume at least 1200 calories each day. I would suggest you increase your calorie intake for a few days and then go back to 1200 calories.
One more important question. Are you physically active?
You can also read other threads on this issue HERE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pixie007
S

Snippet

Standard Member
May 12, 2021
Hello, dear @Snippet! What is your daily calorie intake? You should consume at least 1200 calories each day. I would suggest you increase your calorie intake for a few days and then go back to 1200 calories.
One more important question. Are you physically active?
You can also read other threads on this issue HERE.
No I'm not really active other than work. I work 5-6 days per week. Then when I'm home on constantly on the go . Does Duromine 15mg actually work

SayWhat

SayWhat

Premium Member
May 24, 2018
Sydney
Hey, @Snippet, Duromine isn't a magic pill. It helps you to suppress your appetite and works together with healthy eating and exercise. Two meals a day it's not a healthy way of eating. Eat small portions but 6 times a day with snacks.
15 mg is the smallest dose. Some people achieve great results on 15 mg and don't experience any side effects. Other people find it not so strong and increase the dose to 30 mg. But again, it doesn't work itself if you don't change your eating habits.
1kilo in a month sounds rather strange. Did you ask your doctor?