• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine Day 5

Catharina said:
hello everybody! i wanna share my experience with duromine! so i have been around a week now and i must say that my feelings are mixed. the first 4 days were working just fine, i was maybe also excited cause of all. after 4 days i was on a holiday where i drank alcohol in the evening for about 3 days, and i realized now that this is the worst scenario you can do! its not working as an apetite surpresant in that way. now im not drinking at all anymore and my feelings are back. still a bit ungry but much better then before. i do feel sometimes hungry,not excually ehingry but mostly desire for food, which is bad. i hope this will go away after some time. i found that coffee will help you speed up the effect of duromine if you need to feel it faster and stop your hunger. but in small quanitties maybe 1-2 cups per day. if i am drinking more it has a strong effect but shorter life... now i m trying to cut off coffee as well. maybe with a cup in the morning only. does anybody feel the same? regarding food i still can eat but i think i need around 2-3 days to settle it down in my body. i dont hve trouble sleeping, more iver i sleep very good,and by the night im soo tired. i dont hve side effects ... no dry mouth soo far nothing drastic... i drink usually a lot of water so for me nothing new. but i do find the effect of duromine on me a bit diffirent. like its more mental motivation then apettite surpresant.Does anyone feel the same? Like i am bit more motivated to do stuff, go walk, etc... i found music also very pleasant. my energy level is up only in the morning , when i take duro but after around afternoon it fade away... also sometimes i have a strange feeling of being bit anxious. I realize i have it if i drink too much coffee with duro so i dont drink so much anymore. sometimes i feel tingling in my legs and arms. is it normal? from tommorow i will start the gym. I really hope the best for this! By the way if anybody has experience during menstrual period with duro pls help. i am in pms but i feel duromine effect less then before. also my period is late.
wishing you all successfull durominating :laughing:
cheers,
Cath
What was your side effects drinking the alcohol..I been on duromine for 2 weeks nearly going well despite sleepness nites. My bday weekend is coming up end of month and of course need a few wines,i was thinking of stopping tablets 2 days before then restart..How did you feel when you were drinking.

Becky said:
What was your side effects drinking the alcohol..I been on duromine for 2 weeks nearly going well despite sleepness nites. My bday weekend is coming up end of month and of course need a few wines,i was thinking of stopping tablets 2 days before then restart..How did you feel when you were drinking.
Hi Becky...well first thing first Duromine aint gonna work if you drink alcohol. i learned it on harder way. That week when i was drinking i ate really really much and i was thinking that is just dont working for me. I think that if you stop it and then drink you will need some days after also to recover cause you willl still have alkohol in your blood meaning less effective duromine. Now i m better. totally no alkohol and trust me working as hell...no more feeling of hunger...hope it helps you Becky. let me know what happened ;) and good luck!

Lol... needed to add this in...
Hubby and I got married on Halloween.. been from SA we don't care to much for such holidays etc.
However my kids threw us a surprise party this year...I don't normally drink alcohol because of my moods.
But this time around I had 2 whiskey and soda, biggest mistake of my life... my heart was racing, felt ill and was in such a bad mood..

Don't drink while on Duromine... please.. not worth it...

I try not to its just I have a work xmas party on the 5th and I have to sit there and watch everyone drink free alcohol..I will try to sip water lol

Becky said:
I try not to its just I have a work xmas party on the 5th and I have to sit there and watch everyone drink free alcohol..I will try to sip water lol
HOw you still can drink on duromine? I dont have wish for alkohol or food whatsoever... of course if i start eating my apetite goes on but as long y keep portions on regular no pb... about alkohol ,sip water and say you are sick... maybe that day take capsule later so it will work for you during night time.

I no i cant stomach anything..lol
Maybe i just say I'm drinking vodka and lemonade.. I stay strong.:(

Me again. Using this forum to discuss some of the issues I'm having as I haven't shared with anyone apart from my husband I am taking duromine.
So day 5 today and on day 3 I had lost 2.5kgs weighed in today and scales say I've gained and only lost 1kg.
My frustration is because I'm hardly eating anything and I'm drinking at least 3litres of water a day and exercisING! Have the worse headaches, tiredness and nausea and am willing to put up with these side effects as long as I'm losing weight. Feeling quite weak physically and pissed off that I'm not losing more.... Wondering if all the water is contributing to weight but I thought it would have the opposite affect. Guess I'm reaching out for some support and encouragement?? I'm hungry too but feel sick when I eat. Grrrrr maybe just a bad day. Thanks for letting me vent!

Just a bad day! Back on track today! Heading g gym and sweet miracle no HEADACHE today!

I haven't told my other half.. I'm interested to see if/how he might begin to treat/see/talk to me differently with weight loss.. and my sense of self rejuvenated.

Cant wait to begin to see changes in how people treat me...

Well done you got through the headache stage hope it stays away!
I usually have headache everyday without Duromine and have only had one the first day I took it thank god.
Scales can be evil things and though people say don't weight in daily I still do, it's something I need to do.
Hope your time on it just gets better with less symptoms lovely xxx

Deanna78 you know what's funny ? People DO treat you differently. When I lost my 40kgs I found shop keeper especially clothing sale ladies treated me differently than when I was heavier. WHY? I was still the same me just cuddlier And since I gained the damn 20 back I have also noticed the difference again, I went into a formal clothing place and no one would serve me yet a skinny girl walked in and they jumped on her!! WTF?
Probably didn't help I was in old gym clothes (love Lycra ) but I could afford everything in that shop yet they didn't look twice at me and I was in there for about 20mins to see if anyone would come... Nothing !!
Having that been said I love big clothes, loose giants tees etc and when I had lost my weight I went into an autograph store only to be told straight away "oh your to small to fit anything in here" again WTF.
So smaller or cuddlier everyone judged.
I certainly don't judge people by their weight and am nice to everyone, Everyone has their own story as to why they maybe cuddly or ultra thing.
Will be interesting to know if you see the difference xxx

Being much heavier than I was- I do notice the difference... it's so clear!! You become Invisible in a sense when you have a stack of weight to lug around...

Reactions: Vix
Lisamk72 said:
Me again. Using this forum to discuss some of the issues I'm having as I haven't shared with anyone apart from my husband I am taking duromine.
So day 5 today and on day 3 I had lost 2.5kgs weighed in today and scales say I've gained and only lost 1kg.
My frustration is because I'm hardly eating anything and I'm drinking at least 3litres of water a day and exercisING! Have the worse headaches, tiredness and nausea and am willing to put up with these side effects as long as I'm losing weight. Feeling quite weak physically and pissed off that I'm not losing more.... Wondering if all the water is contributing to weight but I thought it would have the opposite affect. Guess I'm reaching out for some support and encouragement?? I'm hungry too but feel sick when I eat. Grrrrr maybe just a bad day. Thanks for letting me vent!
Hey there.
Don't be so disheartened. And try not to weigh yourself every day. It is normal for the body to fluctuate up and down in weight. If you try weigh yourself weekly, you won't see the fluctuations, but rather just see the weight loss. I've been on duromine for 3.5 weeks now. I lost 4.5-5kgs in the first week and since then have only lost on average about 1.5 each week since. Which is a little disappointing, but a lot more than if I was t on the tablet...
3 litres of water a day is a lot! And there is the possibility of too much water. (Every body is different). As a general rule of thumb I try and stick to 2litres, never any more than 2.5. Days where I have more I do feel 'heavier' and more bloated than other days.. But you just got to know what your body is asking for I guess.
But yeah. Don't be disheartened. And try resist the daily weigh ins.. It allows you to feel more motivated in seeing a loss than the fluctuations each day... ☺️

Reactions: Vix
Usedtobe_sportychick said:
Hey there.
Don't be so disheartened. And try not to weigh yourself every day. It is normal for the body to fluctuate up and down in weight. If you try weigh yourself weekly, you won't see the fluctuations, but rather just see the weight loss. I've been on duromine for 3.5 weeks now. I lost 4.5-5kgs in the first week and since then have only lost on average about 1.5 each week since. Which is a little disappointing, but a lot more than if I was t on the tablet...
3 litres of water a day is a lot! And there is the possibility of too much water. (Every body is different). As a general rule of thumb I try and stick to 2litres, never any more than 2.5. Days where I have more I do feel 'heavier' and more bloated than other days.. But you just got to know what your body is asking for I guess.
But yeah. Don't be disheartened. And try resist the daily weigh ins.. It allows you to feel more motivated in seeing a loss than the fluctuations each day... ☺️

My first week with 2 hours of exercise a day and dieting - I lost 2.2 kg.
still doing all the same things and loosing 500g a week. i'd love to be loosing what you are!

Ladies, no worries. Everybody is different and so is the weight loss. It depends on many factors, such as the body state, BMI, hormones, etc. So Madaselle you are doing great! Be proud of yourself :cool:

Hey All,

So I'm on day 5 of duromine 30, and I'm finally starting to feel a bit better. The first 3 days were not good - bad headaches, dizzy, no sleep, moody, total lack of energy, feeling extremely nauseous. I was looking forward to having all this energy as a lot of people experience, but not me! Whilst I don't feel so crap now, I certainly don't feel energetic. Does anyone else feel like this? Anyway I'm definitely eating less - approx 900 calories per day. I have already lost 22kg (was 132kg) by myself, but have recently felt a bit stuck at 110kg, hence duromine! Has anyone over the 100kg mark have any advice/experience regarding how much weight they lost on duromine? Thanks, and good luck all!

- Alethea

Hi, Alethea, sorry didn't see this post, so I replied to your previous about calories consumed. I think your headaches were caused by insuficient amount of calories and water during the day. Maybe 900 calories is not enough for you even on the weight loss program. Please check out your previos post. Still, again my congratulations to your 22 kg loss! It is no joke amazing loss without the help any medications. You are a strong woman I must say! :laughing:

Reactions: Mytle
Thanks Kate, I agree - I'm gonna start upping my daily calories to 1000 and see how I go from there :) thanks for your other post too...

- Alethea

Hello Alethea! If you could see me while I was reading your post, you would see me applauding to you! You should be very proud of yourself! -22 kilos on your own – what an achievement! I wish you all the best for this Duromine journey, and I hope it will help you to forever forget about the three-digits number on the scales. I see you already have discussed the nutrition part. Do you have any certain exercises that your knees allow you to do? Did you ask your doctor to help you develop a set of exercises that won’t hurt so much, that you can do every day and boost your weight loss results? I think, you should… Or, may be find a professional who works namely with such problems and already has exercising programs developed for this condition. I know that moving, when you are in pain, is very hard. Hopefully, there does exist a good way to do it. All the luck and have a fantastic day. Looking forward to your updates!

Hello Alethea! How are you doing in this lovely day? Does the weigh give in? I hope you did manage to finally move it from the 110 mark. =) I wish you a great day and hope on hearing from you soon!

Feeling the same and I will be on day 4 tomorrow. No advice from me as I'm under 100 kgs and have also just started. Really hope you go well and hope you keep up with your posts as will I just to get a bit of feedback or tips. :)