• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine Day 5

Hi rebecca!

Unfortunately I do not have instagram but will set one up down the track :)

So my weigh in for today is 83.3kg.i feel a bit dissapointed but am not to upset as I had been on holidays and didnt take much healthy food with me.

Hoping for a better week this week :)

Holidays are always way more important. Don't care what anyone says. Lol! :)
Look forward to your update :)

Update!

Wow! I am so tired is this normal?? I usually have so much energy through out the day but today! Nope.. ive been having great sleeps too like I swear I fall asleep before I hit the pillow.

Oh and also I cheated! I hopped on the scale and it read 82.4kgs :)

Reactions: rebecca.111
Nice work! Congrats. :)
I've been sleeping wonderfully too! Actually going to bed earlier! I havent done that in yrs lol. And I wake up earlier and sometimes before my alarm! As for the tired thing.. yep, I definitely get a bit tired in the evenings. Especially after a work out in the morning and then after my first meal of the day.which is usually around lunch time. But today I have been feeling extra tired. I even skipped the gym today :-/ I just wanna sleep. But it for me it may be due to a few things. This morning I had to wake up just past 3am and drop my partner off at work by 4am. He accidentally had our house keys on him. So I had to drive all the way back. Lol. I then had a nap from 6am-7am.. but feeling like u atm.. just super tired.
I've been on duromine since Saturday. Its now friday and ive lost a total of 4.1kgs. So im super happy about that. Looking forward to the months ahead. I just cant wait to feel lighter.

Sorry for the late update have had a horrible few nights with my 3 month old :(

I hopped on the scales yesterday night and it read 82.0kg and just weighed myself beford it read 83.1kg id like to add that its my time of the month so I think this may have something to do with the scales going up and down so I will do my weigh in next monday hopefully with a proper reading.

A few people have commented of my figure looking better including my partner so I think I may be gaining muscle as im starting to feel alot different too :)

Reactions: Treadmeal
1.7 kgs off my first mini goal of 80kgs.I had a goal of getting to 80kilos by 1st of december! Will be working hard this week to get to that goal!

I've decided that I will not have a main goal of 25kgs to lose anymore and that I will go by 5 kilos at a time until im happy with my shape! I have started to love how my body is shaping Because of all the excersize! :)

81.6kgs after a not very good weekend! Was so busy and forgot to prep my meals! I bought a bikini for inspiration today! I havent worn one since I was 15!!

Going to work hard this week! Hope everyone else is smashing goals!

Reactions: mranne
HELLO 80KGS!!

Have been so strict this week so far and no slip ups! I have been weight training in the mornings and cardio in the arvo and have reached my mini goal of 80kg.

Looking foward to december even though it will be a challenge with xmas and holidaying I will stay strong! Just remember if you slip up dont beat yourself up over it , get up and move on.Its all part of the process.

Keep smashing it out at the gym and admire your toned self in the mirrors :) I've been very motivated to see my body changing shape - easier to stay on track when the results are there for all to see. Maintain your focus and you'll get through Xmas, no sweat (except on the gym floor).

Morning ladies!
I have a bit of a problem, I'm on my 5th day and I would have thought my sleeping pattern should have changed by now.. I went to sleep last night at 11:30 and awoke at 130am. I have been up ever since and have not been able to go back to sleep. I also have had heart palpitations and are unsure whether I should keep taking the pills?! I really want too. But I just need an opinion on whether. I should be worried??? Orris this normal?

What time are you taking your Duromine? I'm setting my alarm to take at 5.30am.
First night I got about an hour sleep but now on day five, I'm getting about 5 hours a night. I'm not really feeling tired though so that's ok.

If you are concerned about the heart palpitations then go see your doc. I've had a few rushes to the head, racing heart for awhile but I just sat down for awhile and it passed.

I take mine around 630 -7... Last night I thought I was going to get a good night sleep, but I ended up waking up at 130am and tried to get to sleep before work, but I was wide awake.. To the point where I was getting so frustrated. I am really hoping that the side effects calm down, I don't want to stop taking them until I've finished the month!!! :(

Perhaps try setting your alarm for 5am and taking the pill? I do it, and I manage to go back to sleep after so that may be worth trying?

Take Duromine as early as possible - 5am is a great time. Exercising will also make you feel more relaxed at nights. Don't skip supper, as the body rests better with food inside it. You will wake up more frequently if your body needs food.

No, nothing like that! Maybe it's what you are eating? More fibre or something like that?

Day 5 has come quick!!!

its exciting to see changes!! FINALLY!! i have been needing this boost and change for a long while!

Iv had my ups and downs the past few days but today is the first day i actually didnt get any side effects! it was a nice change! i was positive all day and felt great about myself and my correct weight loss so far!

iv started my day with going to the gym early as i didn't have to start work till 2pm! had lots of energy as usual but I have a question to those that say "i could run a mile!"

OK... how is anyone capable to run on the treadmil while on duromine?!!

i tried 2nd day in and my chest was tight and was slight dizzy.. so i slowed my workout right down.. as a person who loves to run and now smoker free for the last 9 days!! Every time I'm on the treadmill i can only get up to 6.0kph!! without thinking about it, my chest doesn't get tight or my heart doesn't feel like its RACING and i dont feel breathless or dizzy! now, yes i was a casual smoker (meaning smoking on weekends only..) and i was never breathless unless i had a big night out before.. so feeling like this was really uncomfortable! I would love to run again but does anyone else get these side effects? if not what are you doing that i should be!!?? :p

Last edited:
Reactions: bearanni and Kate
Hey, I've never been really fit so I can't really answer your question about the running bit, but I'm walking at a brisk walk on the treadmill for about 40 minutes daily and even that is a bit of a struggle. I'm sweating like crazy and have to lower the speed at times because I feel like I can't keep up. I get the pounding heart thing too. I think it could also be to do with not consuming as many calories or something. Sorry, I don't think my reply helps much, but I hope you can get back into running. I know that I'm getting fitter just by seeing how much longer I can stay on the treadmill and intensify the incline etc .

Maybe it's a general exercise thing? I've found it super-hard to complete my normal workouts on weight training days, which I'd been doing consistently for a couple of months before starting D, and I've had to reduce sessions to several sets of one or two compound lifts only so I can actually get through it, which sucks.
:-(

On the other hand, had no problems walking 7km this morning, aside from my arthritic spine which is totally unrelated to the D, heh.

Maybe it's to do with higher intensity exercises being more taxing on our systems while on D? I dunno, I'd ask your doctor about it, I'm gonna ask mine at my appointment today about it.

Good luck with it, hopefully someone on here knows more?

Thanks @Anka and @SevenOfNine, I can walk on the treadmil for 5km if not more and still feel fine! its just when i increase to 6.5kph its another story... my heart cant keep up!! lets hope my doctor can tell me! but thank you for your help!