• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine Day 4

Kate said:
I think you are right Mumof3girls about dehydration -> tiredness. Sometimes I struggled to drink at least good 1L ...especially when it's not so hot outside, or when I was working all day. I simply forgot to drink. Still, I kept telling myself that it was good for my skin and for health in general, but I just used to drink soda before I started Duromine and my weight loss plan and it was so difficult to change my habits at once. Drinking water too. So I got your point. Crappy and emotional feelings were common for me too, and maybe this was my body telling me that I needed water or more carbs (so I guess you are not wrong in your assumption), but usually tasty food helped me, and since I changed my diet I had to find some other source of positivity)).

I guess we just have to remind ourselves to drink water all day. You should definitely feel better then. I started with stickers, no joke. When I was at the office - there was a reminder sticker "Drink water" on my monitor. And it helped. After few weeks it became a habit, so I eventually took off the sticker and didn't need it anymore. There was a glass of water in front of me all day long, so I would be sipping during the day and take another one and so on. Although I can't really tell that I felt more awake because of water, since I was working full 8 hours. Btw, if you feel like a headache that may be the signal to drink more water as well. It's all about habit I believe.

On the other hand, your tiredness could be caused by something else... We don't know your day regimen.
With me its different I can't sleep at all I started yesterday. I love my sleep and I have a baby I have no idea what my day will be like today.

Clara alex said:
With me its different I can't sleep at all I started yesterday. I love my sleep and I have a baby I have no idea what my day will be like today.

Hello Clara! Welcome to the forum! Insomnia is a very frequent side effect of Duromine. Here are some tips to improve your sleep. And this is a block of comprehensive information on Duromine, with some more attention for Duromine side effects. I hope that these help. If you need anything, feel free to write!

Last edited:
Day 4 of Duromine

So far so good. I haven't felt hungry once in 4 days - I completely forget to eat so have to remind myself.

I am however having really bad insomnia and really bad dry mouth!

I haven't weighed myself yet - but I'm definitely feeling skinnier - will update when I weigh myself at the end of the week!!
I also realised I should've taken measurements/photos when I started. But took some today!

SW: 100kg
First goal: 90kg
Ultimate goal: 75kg

Day 6: decided fridays will be my weigh ins!

SW: 100kg
CW: 96.8kg
GW: 75kg

Loss to date: 3.2kg

So I'm pretty happy with that, I do feel a bit skinnier and my clothes are actually a bit looser. Still have a long way to go though!
I'm going out for drinks tonight so didn't take my pill this morning & hope I don't just stack it all back on!
In terms of drinking is vodka/soda water best for minimal calories?

Reactions: Wicked and Traceo
When I had two drinks last week I had vodka soda and was much happier with that than drinking something like wine or beer full of sugars and carbs etc

Congrats on your loss as well! We have the same weigh in day

Eheeeeey!!! Great news! Congratulations! I am very happy for you! The efforts begin to pay off =))

Well, what can I say… as much as I worry for the health of people who consume alcohol while being on Duromine course, yes, you are right, vodka/soda is definitely minimal in calories and sugars. How do you cope with huger when you drink? Just a suggestion to have something healthy to chew… so that you don’t wake up with a hamburger in one hand and a milkshake in the other. =) Apologies for these horrible words =))

Have a great Friday and don’t let the weekend bring you back to where you began. Never let one ‘improper’ meal trigger an avalanche of these. =) cheers

I think some of my side effects (pretty mild) were caused by stopping the sugar. I've often had withdrawal symptoms before and usually they've made me give up on a diet! But pushed through this time and I'm feeling good on day 5. I'm also trying to drink 2L of water, sometimes only get to 1.5.

Reactions: April
Hi! Is it your weigh in day today? How are doing? Hopefully the week went well for you and you will be pleased with what the scales show. Have a lovely weekend!

Hello Brokenandoverit. How is it going so far? Did you get back on track after that small cheat with alcohol and stuff? If not, it’s high time to do it. Just get over it and continue your weight loss journey! Best of luck

Hi everyone

I started Duromine (30mg) last Sunday and I am due to weigh in this Saturday.

Im on Day 4 and it seems to me that I can pretty much eat as normal. Seems like the appetite suppressant isnt strong enough but I have not been snacking like before.

Dry mouth, jittery, dizzy and thirsty are what I have been experiencing for the past few days. And I have lost only a kilo. Not sure if this is good enough. I still have a few more days until the official weigh in.

I do have a problem with size portion, would anyone be my buddy pleaseee

Reactions: Emily13975
1kg is good, considering if it wasnt for duromine you probably would loose like 500grams in a week :)
I have lost 3.6kg in a week, today was my weigh in day! I go to the gym every morning, drink 2L of water a day, eat healthy meals and i have a portion control plate so i can teach myself portions for when i no longer need the tablets :)

I have no side effects so i wouldnt worry about the appetite supressent! The only thing duromine effect i have is the boost of metabolism and helping me loose weight :)

The easiest way to portion without a portion plate, is everything you put on your plate, make it only the size of your palm! :)

I think the portion plate is a great idea, I just bought one from eBay! Thank you so much for suggesting it!

I am not sure if this is healthy but in 5 days, I have lost 2kg! I really hope Duromine will help kick start the weight loss, I am desperately wanting to see my first 5kilos weight loss!

My target is to drink 3litres of water every day but I usually could drink up to 2.5litres only.

Im not sure if its healthy but i lost 3.6kg in a week, so we are close to the same weight loss!!

I have alot of weight to loose so my doctor is very much onboard and he didnt say anything about the weight i have lost just said it was a good loss!! It makes me feel good i have lost that much in a week, hopefully the rest of my journey treats me well :)

Personally and it seems to be common in others too, the bigger numbers of weight loss come in the first few weeks because that's wjen you make these drastic changes such as, better diet, more exercise. It seems to slow in the next few weeks. I lost 5kg first week, 1kg second week, then this 3rd week I haven't lost any weight. I know there's a number of reasons for that but I feel good and my clothes are starting to fit again! And 6kg in 3 weeks is something to be proud of, not just oh i didn't lose any this week. Also I have lost size which is great and also one reason why I think I didn't lose weight - for myself I tend to find it's one or the other. Anyway I'm going to watch it for a few more days and if it doesn't go down a few hundred grams I'm going to try the miss a day kickstart thing and see if it works. April has said in the past, if you get to a plateau you need to shake it up a bit - eat more, or eat less, or do more exercise... Basically change what you are doing to trigger a response.
@Emily13975 your weight loss is excellent but please please don't lose faith if it doesn't continue to be such big numbers. Just have faith that what you are doing is the right way to do it and you WILL reach your goal and you CAN do it and you are incredible for going to the gym everyday I just have so much trouble getting out of bed! Next time I reach over and turn my alarm off I'm going to think of you and hopefully it'll make me get up!

Reactions: shell123 and April
Sarziee said:
I think the portion plate is a great idea, I just bought one from eBay! Thank you so much for suggesting it!

I am not sure if this is healthy but in 5 days, I have lost 2kg! I really hope Duromine will help kick start the weight loss, I am desperately wanting to see my first 5kilos weight loss!

My target is to drink 3litres of water every day but I usually could drink up to 2.5litres only.
Well done on the weight loss! Everyone is different so there is no magic number for what the first week weight loss should be! But what it shows is that what you are doing is enough to make a change and cause your body to start the weight loss! I don't know about you but before duromine not only was i NOT losing weight but I was actually putting on weight! So for your body to go into start losing weight means that you are doing the right thing for your body.

Julie28 said:
Personally and it seems to be common in others too, the bigger numbers of weight loss come in the first few weeks because that's wjen you make these drastic changes such as, better diet, more exercise. It seems to slow in the next few weeks. I lost 5kg first week, 1kg second week, then this 3rd week I haven't lost any weight. I know there's a number of reasons for that but I feel good and my clothes are starting to fit again! And 6kg in 3 weeks is something to be proud of, not just oh i didn't lose any this week. Also I have lost size which is great and also one reason why I think I didn't lose weight - for myself I tend to find it's one or the other. Anyway I'm going to watch it for a few more days and if it doesn't go down a few hundred grams I'm going to try the miss a day kickstart thing and see if it works. April has said in the past, if you get to a plateau you need to shake it up a bit - eat more, or eat less, or do more exercise... Basically change what you are doing to trigger a response.
@Emily13975 your weight loss is excellent but please please don't lose faith if it doesn't continue to be such big numbers. Just have faith that what you are doing is the right way to do it and you WILL reach your goal and you CAN do it and you are incredible for going to the gym everyday I just have so much trouble getting out of bed! Next time I reach over and turn my alarm off I'm going to think of you and hopefully it'll make me get up!

Im going to try and push to loose as much as possible while i have the tablets, plus if i dont loose any weight i would hope that its just cause ive had muscle gain!! I am excited to finish the tablets though, i know what im meant to eat sometimes i just choose not to, but i have to much weight to loose so its time to change all that :) but thankyou :)

Girls, you here are just great! What useful comments! Than you so much for being so supportive for each other! That’s the team spirit!

@Sarziee, sounds like you have a good plan! I am sure you will slowly get on track and will enjoy the daily changes! Consistence and keeping motivated – that’s the motto!

How do you feel today? Did the side effects alleviate a bit?

Everyone, enjoy your weekends and make room for a good pleasant walk or a crazy 1-hour dance session =) Cheers

Reactions: shell123
April said:
Girls, you here are just great! What useful comments! Than you so much for being so supportive for each other! That’s the team spirit!

@Sarziee, sounds like you have a good plan! I am sure you will slowly get on track and will enjoy the daily changes! Consistence and keeping motivated – that’s the motto!

How do you feel today? Did the side effects alleviate a bit?

Everyone, enjoy your weekends and make room for a good pleasant walk or a crazy 1-hour dance session =) Cheers

Hi April, I could say that the side effects comes and goes. And it is usually around afternoon when the side-effect the strongest. I have what you called a "simmering" anxiety, unquenchable thirst, food taste bland even though im genuinely hungry and dry mouth. It was only the first day that I could not sleep at night but then it wears off.

I am happy that I made this far. My previous diets did not go beyond three days and then it was back to bingeing. This is a small milestone for me. Duromine plays a part in keeping my hunger at bay and as a result, I am forced to make changes to my lifestyle. For instance, I am learning how to eat my food slowly. Usually on Friday nights and weekends, its the tv and fastfood, and now I have to think of ways to keep myself occupied and not be bored. Because that would always lead to emotional eating, an old habit that I have to eliminate.

Day 4 of 15mg, first time round .
Didn’t sleep a wink the first 2 nights - but, I did sleep last night !! I am sick as well atm so not sure what symptoms are Duromine and what are the cold . I have no appetite , just eating 3 small meals throughout the day. Haven’t exercised since starting Duromine, hopefully tomorrow I feel better and I will get into it :)
Height 1.65
SW 84
CW 82.2
GW 65