• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine Day 4

Hey guys... do you think/feel that if you don't drink enough maybe that is resulting in us feeling tired/crappy/emotional?? I think this may be my problem.. I have a few good days of drinking then sleep in or something and start the day feeling crappy and dehydrated.. and the day continues.. blahhhh

I think you are right Mumof3girls about dehydration -> tiredness. Sometimes I struggled to drink at least good 1L ...especially when it's not so hot outside, or when I was working all day. I simply forgot to drink. Still, I kept telling myself that it was good for my skin and for health in general, but I just used to drink soda before I started Duromine and my weight loss plan and it was so difficult to change my habits at once. Drinking water too. So I got your point. Crappy and emotional feelings were common for me too, and maybe this was my body telling me that I needed water or more carbs (so I guess you are not wrong in your assumption), but usually tasty food helped me, and since I changed my diet I had to find some other source of positivity)).

I guess we just have to remind ourselves to drink water all day. You should definitely feel better then. I started with stickers, no joke. When I was at the office - there was a reminder sticker "Drink water" on my monitor. And it helped. After few weeks it became a habit, so I eventually took off the sticker and didn't need it anymore. There was a glass of water in front of me all day long, so I would be sipping during the day and take another one and so on. Although I can't really tell that I felt more awake because of water, since I was working full 8 hours. Btw, if you feel like a headache that may be the signal to drink more water as well. It's all about habit I believe.

On the other hand, your tiredness could be caused by something else... We don't know your day regimen.

Reactions: Mumo3girls
Absolutely!
Thanks for that.
Yeah it could be a combination of things but the general tiredness and emotions were definitely the water. I stayed up til midnight and had 2lts of water from 8-12 and woke up feeling a million bucks. Having that water beside me stopped me wanting late night snacks too. I won't say I love the gym, but being school holidays I think my body is missing it, and isn't enjoying the little bits of snacking I'm doing. Not long and the hectic routine starts again.

hey everyone!

So I'm up to day 4 on durimine, I'm 20 years old, 169cm and I weigh 114kgs.

I've gained a lot of weight recently, I've always been bigger but I've gained over 20kgs the past 7 months. I've tried a lot of things as I know many of you have aswell but the old fashioned eating healthy and excersize didn't work work me. I never gained weight while eating healthy and excersizing, It would allow me to maintain my weight but I was trying to loose weight not say the weight I am so I would always get off track after a few months because I would think what's the point?

Anyway, I heard about durimine online and did lots of research and decided I would go to my doctor and see if she would let me try it. She subdivided me 30mg and today is my 4th day.

I have had a slight headache the past few days and everyday so far I have had light headedness and feeling dizzy and also finding it hard to focus my eyes on things. I've also noticed my stool today was a yellowish colour and different than what it usually is (sorry for the gross info) I've also had on and off tummy pains. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this? I don't want to come off durimine because I've only been on it 4 days and I really want this to work for me but yeah I was just curious as to weather anyone else has noticed similar side affects?

Also how long did it take for your side affects to go if you had them?

Hello Tayla! Welcome to the Duromine family! First of all, I wish you all the luck and a wonderful weight loss journey! Hope you’ll do everything right and will manage to lose those nasty kilos that built up on you over the past year. As for your side effects… Headache, lightheadedness, dizziness and hard to focus – are quite common side effects of Duromine. They should pass in a couple of days. As for the stool… it can be affected by what you ate. For example. if you had more dairy products than usually, you can get this color and different substance. However, such stool can also indicate liver problems. You might wait till tomorrow and see if it persists, or you might consult with your doctor, which is usually more welcome than any self-diagnosis. Hope, everything’s well and you will continue losing weight.

Btw, did you figure the reason of such a considerable weight gain over a year? Did you check your hormone profile and blood sugar level?

What is your weight loss plan?

Have a great day!

Tayla96 said:
hey everyone!

So I'm up to day 4 on durimine, I'm 20 years old, 169cm and I weigh 114kgs.

I've gained a lot of weight recently, I've always been bigger but I've gained over 20kgs the past 7 months. I've tried a lot of things as I know many of you have aswell but the old fashioned eating healthy and excersize didn't work work me. I never gained weight while eating healthy and excersizing, It would allow me to maintain my weight but I was trying to loose weight not say the weight I am so I would always get off track after a few months because I would think what's the point?

Anyway, I heard about durimine online and did lots of research and decided I would go to my doctor and see if she would let me try it. She subdivided me 30mg and today is my 4th day.

I have had a slight headache the past few days and everyday so far I have had light headedness and feeling dizzy and also finding it hard to focus my eyes on things. I've also noticed my stool today was a yellowish colour and different than what it usually is (sorry for the gross info) I've also had on and off tummy pains. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this? I don't want to come off durimine because I've only been on it 4 days and I really want this to work for me but yeah I was just curious as to weather anyone else has noticed similar side affects?

Also how long did it take for your side affects to go if you had them?

Hello Tayla! How is it going so far? How are the side effects? Are they gone? Id you switch to healthy nutrition and increased physical activity on a daily basis? Looking forward to your update! Best of luck and a great day to you!

hi April!

I was on durimine for 1 week and lost 2.7kgs but I was experiencing pain where my liver is and all over my tummy, the doctor suggested to go off durimine for a few days and see if they go away as she believes it was a bug so I didn't take durimine for 4 days and I started taking it again yesterday and so far so good but this time I defiantly feel more hungry than the week before! although in those 4 days I gained back almost 2kgs... I did eat takeaway and had some drinks in that time so I'm hoping I only put the weight back on due to what I ate not because the pill won't work for me! Back into excersize and healthy eating!

My main problem is I'm struggling to stay motivated with my eating

Tayla96 said:
hi April!

I was on durimine for 1 week and lost 2.7kgs but I was experiencing pain where my liver is and all over my tummy, the doctor suggested to go off durimine for a few days and see if they go away as she believes it was a bug so I didn't take durimine for 4 days and I started taking it again yesterday and so far so good but this time I defiantly feel more hungry than the week before! although in those 4 days I gained back almost 2kgs... I did eat takeaway and had some drinks in that time so I'm hoping I only put the weight back on due to what I ate not because the pill won't work for me! Back into excersize and healthy eating!

My main problem is I'm struggling to stay motivated with my eating

Hi Tayla, I am so sorry to hear that you had some problems on your way. My only advice is to forget about the wrongs and start again with all the right things. As if nothing happened. Just forget and imagine you are just starting your weight loss journey and are willing to lose weight like nothing else in this world. Whenever you feel like eating something that is wrong, you should imagine yourself the way you want to become and understand that this treat will only take you further from your goal. I hope that Duromine will start suppressing your hunger in a couple of days, and you won’t have to fight it at all. However, it is always easier to grab a meal and eat it, instead of thinking, buying, cooking. Try finding a place that allows you to take away healthy meals. I am sure, there must be something. If not, and if you’re not really into cooking, switch to the easiest and fastest option you can cook. Salads + protein (meat, fish, eggs, cottage cheese). Make yourself colorful fragrant mixes and enjoy each bite. Chew slowly, savor… this will help you feel full faster and eat less food.

Glad you’re back with the exercise and I will keep my fingers crossed for your success!!!! You can do it! Take care!

Hi all

I stumbled across this website and think it is fantastic.

I am on my fourth day using 30mg of Duramine and my house is super clean, all work is up to date and i have so much energy :)

I am 75kgs and on a goal to lose 10 - 15 kgs (I'm only 5 foot so that's still realistic)

I find that I have to walk over 10,000 steps per day to make myself tired enough to sleep through the night but I am sleeping quite lightly and by 4am I am wide awake and ready to go again

the only side effects I have had so far is the dry mouth and as I keep moving my tounge against my teeth I now have ulcers :(

I really hope this works
clo :)

Clovia said:
Hi all

I stumbled across this website and think it is fantastic.

I am on my fourth day using 30mg of Duramine and my house is super clean, all work is up to date and i have so much energy :)

I am 75kgs and on a goal to lose 10 - 15 kgs (I'm only 5 foot so that's still realistic)

I find that I have to walk over 10,000 steps per day to make myself tired enough to sleep through the night but I am sleeping quite lightly and by 4am I am wide awake and ready to go again

the only side effects I have had so far is the dry mouth and as I keep moving my tounge against my teeth I now have ulcers :(

I really hope this works
clo :)

Hi Clovia! First of all, welcome to the forum, welcome to the community, where everyone takes you the way you are and is ready to reach a hand of support, advice or share your positive and negative experience.

You had to go through a lot of things and I guess it’s your time to recover (at least physically). And congratulations on your decision!!!! I wish you to achieve your goals, become healthier and throw to waste all the excess things that you have now on…

I see Duromine already helped you get ready for a new life that is clean from junk food and drinks ;)) Well done! Now ahead towards your weight loss goals with a good eating and exercising plan. Best of luck to you!

Copied this from my answer to you in your blog. I prefer threads, and sorry, didn’t notice you already have one =)

April said:
Hi Clovia! First of all, welcome to the forum, welcome to the community, where everyone takes you the way you are and is ready to reach a hand of support, advice or share your positive and negative experience.

You had to go through a lot of things and I guess it’s your time to recover (at least physically). And congratulations on your decision!!!! I wish you to achieve your goals, become healthier and throw to waste all the excess things that you have now on…

I see Duromine already helped you get ready for a new life that is clean from junk food and drinks ;)) Well done! Now ahead towards your weight loss goals with a good eating and exercising plan. Best of luck to you!

Copied this from my answer to you in your blog. I prefer threads, and sorry, didn’t notice you already have one =)

Hi April,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome.

Yes I have gone through crap over the last couple of years and I am hoping that this will be the beginning of a new chapter in my life :)

Day 6
I couldn't wait for my first week results to come in so I jumped on the scales this morning...95.1kgs... that's a loss of 3kgs over 6 days :) Every other diet I have tried I have never got below 75kgs so here's hoping I do soon

Yesterday I still had good energy and walked over 10,000 steps.
I didn't take the fur babies on their walk as hubby came home before me which is rare as he normally works 12 - 14 hour days.
He wanted me to still go for a walk but I didn't want to...I must change that and just go each day.
Dinner was chicken sandwich and then we just watched net flicks
I slept well and right through the night. which is a first in 6 days
Breakfast was Weetabix and not the usual cooked breakfast I make and so I am hungry by 11am :(
Today I am unmotivated and slightly tired...just blah really..... :(
Hopefully tomorrow I will have better energy

Starting weight: 78kgs
Current Weight 75kgs
Goal weight 65kgs
Days without sugar: 3
I can do this <3

Clovia said:
Day 6
I couldn't wait for my first week results to come in so I jumped on the scales this morning...95.1kgs... that's a loss of 3kgs over 6 days :) Every other diet I have tried I have never got below 75kgs so here's hoping I do soon

Yesterday I still had good energy and walked over 10,000 steps.
I didn't take the fur babies on their walk as hubby came home before me which is rare as he normally works 12 - 14 hour days.
He wanted me to still go for a walk but I didn't want to...I must change that and just go each day.
Dinner was chicken sandwich and then we just watched net flicks
I slept well and right through the night. which is a first in 6 days
Breakfast was Weetabix and not the usual cooked breakfast I make and so I am hungry by 11am :(
Today I am unmotivated and slightly tired...just blah really..... :(
Hopefully tomorrow I will have better energy

Starting weight: 78kgs
Current Weight 75kgs
Goal weight 65kgs
Days without sugar: 3
I can do this <3

Hello Clovia! Congratulations! Woooohoooo!!! Great result! Now it’s time to push it even harder, no time to relax. =)) You have to make the result improve and continue evolving in your physical activity, to let your body realize that it must let go of these extra kilos, and he’d better do it fast and steady. =))

Congrats with your good night’s sleep. And I am so sorry to hear you feel no appetite suppression. It might take some time to develop, really… however, a recent conversation here on the forum revealed a way to kick start Duromine action. Turns out, if you feel the appetite suppression subsiding, you might try to skip one day without Duromine and continue the way you used to take it before.

If you are hungry by 11 am, try drinking a glass of water, or have a healthy snack. A handful of nuts or a carrot, or a tube of non-sweet yogurt – you choose. It’s ok to have a healthy snack. People try to have 3 main meals and 2 snacks to avoid hunger during the day and boost metabolism.

Another thing that Duromine does is the metabolism boost. So, this might be the reason you already feel hungry.

I wish you a lot more energy, decisiveness and physical activity. Have a great day and cheer up! You can do it!

Hi Tayla! How are you, dear? I hope you didn’t fall back into that condition when your stomach was aching, and are still going with the exercises and healthy eating. I wish you would post some news, though. However, the main thing is that you go on and keep struggling for your health. Best of luck! Will be delighted to hear from you! :)

Hello Clovia! It’s been a loooooong time since your last post. Did you gain your motivation back? Are you still on Duromine and following your weight loss plan? Hope, you’re getting closer to your goal weight. You were going so well…

Hey Clovia, just dropped in to see if there is an update from you. Oh well, hope you’re doing fine and still moving towards your goal. You were going in such a great pace and with so much motivation. Don’t lose that, or gain it back, if you lost it somewhere on the way. Best of luck!

Joanne87 said:
Hi all, I'm in day 4 of 30mg duromine, I see a few people posted that they are scared and read bad reviews so I'm going to let u all no honestly what I have gone through in the last 4 days, started on Saturday weighing in at 77.7kg I set my alarm for 4am to take my pill and went back to sleep until 7am, first day was great wasn't hungry very dry mouth thou, think I drank around 3trs of water but other then that was fine ate some diet yougart for lunch salad for tea, day 2 alarm woke me at 4am again took my pill went back to sleep until 7.30am. Day was going great had my diet yougart again for lunch and a slice of cheese but come that afternoon I had a splitting headache, felt like someone had hit me over the right side of my head with a hammer, took some painkillers didn't really help. Had a lay down for an hour woke up cooked tea still with a shocking headache and a dry dry mouth. Day 3 once again 4am wake up and back to sleep, woke up with the worst headache and my teeth hurt like hell because I had been grinding them in my sleep :/ took pain killers once again this time they eased the headache, felt great all day but keep in mind still had a dry mouth and downed about 3ltrs of water again, that night when I went to bed I was laying there almost asleep when I felt my heart pumping felt like it was going to pump out of my chest, that lead to me thinking I was having a heart attack lol then a panic attack, but finally dozed off. Day 4 that's today, normal thing woke up to my alarm took pill went back to sleep. So far today I'm feeling great still dry mouth thou, but no sign of a headache. I think the scariest part of taking duromine is the first 3 days as you're body is getting used to it, I have used it years ago but didn't suffer the headaches. Weighed myself this morning and I have gone from 77.7 to 75.3 that's a 2.4kg lose in 4 days and I couldn't be happier. Sorry for this post being so long but I just wanted to be as honest as possible as I have seen so many people ask what to expect. Like any medication you're body has to get used to it, and I think my body is finally getting used to it :) any questions feel free to ask me I will answer honest and won't beat around the bush!
Why do you wake upnsonestlybtontakwvtgwvpill, I just take it as soon as I wake up generallyvat 7 am, your not eating enough I think, are you full with such small meals and no snacks? Im only on 15mg and eating much more than you, i have 3 healthy meals and healthy snacks, not drinking much water and 45 mins on tread equals 6kms.

Vix said:
I'm alwayssssss tired even after sleeping a good 6-8 hours a night, been like that since I started.
Not sure why but been like this for 7 weeks now
noooooooooooooooooooo I was so hoping this is a temporary side effect Im having (Im on day 4)...................

Lized said:
noooooooooooooooooooo I was so hoping this is a temporary side effect Im having (Im on day 4)...................

Hey wait! Remember, we're all different. can you bear at least another 24 hours and see how you feel. It might subside tomorrow. if not, we'll discuss the options, ok? Do you eat well? Are you sure? Undereating can also cause this condition, as well as a sharp abstinence from sugar

April said:
Hey wait! Remember, we're all different. can you bear at least another 24 hours and see how you feel. It might subside tomorrow. if not, we'll discuss the options, ok? Do you eat well? Are you sure? Undereating can also cause this condition, as well as a sharp abstinence from sugar
Morning

I actually think you just explained it - it must be lack of sugar! I have a huge sweet tooth and since starting this diet I haven't had any sweets or chocolates. I still have 1 sugar in my coffee as always but thats pretty much it (dont eat sugar on my cereal, never have). Im gonna try and have more fruit (havent been snacking on fruit much) and see if adding some good/natural sugars help.

Reactions: April