• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine Day 3

StacyB said:
Hey @fiddler_on_the_hoof, how are you doing, dear?
How long are you on Duromine for?
Do you experience any side effects?
What is your final goal? How much have you already lost?
Please share your thoughts and experience if you don't mind :)
Hello StacyB,

1) I've been on and off Duromine for the past year or so.
2) The main side-effect for me is interrupting normal sleep patterns, but taking my dose as early in the day as possible I can mostly avoid that.
3) I'm currently some 118 kgs at 181 cms and I am aiming for 90 kgs ultimately. I was as low as 79 kgs when in my late teens (now 42) so I know that's technically possible.... So far I've lost some 8 kgs, which mostly occurred during the first 3 months of usage of Duromine.
4) General thoughts - I find Duromine effective as an appetite suppressant yes, but also I find it helps me focus and devote mental resources to my work (In IT) and even with being creative, so I find the medication very attractive and beneficial. I wish it weren't so darned expensive, but that's the world we're in.

Reactions: StacyB and Dre
fiddler_on_the_hoof said:
Hello StacyB,

1) I've been on and off Duromine for the past year or so.
2) The main side-effect for me is interrupting normal sleep patterns, but taking my dose as early in the day as possible I can mostly avoid that.
3) I'm currently some 118 kgs at 181 cms and I am aiming for 90 kgs ultimately. I was as low as 79 kgs when in my late teens (now 42) so I know that's technically possible.... So far I've lost some 8 kgs, which mostly occurred during the first 3 months of usage of Duromine.
4) General thoughts - I find Duromine effective as an appetite suppressant yes, but also I find it helps me focus and devote mental resources to my work (In IT) and even with being creative, so I find the medication very attractive and beneficial. I wish it weren't so darned expensive, but that's the world we're in.
Hello fiddler_on_the-hoof welcome to the Forum :p
great work keep it up!
working it I.T. means you need to focus on exercise yeah? lol
it can be hard sometimes but exercise is so important when we are using Duro, even walking is good to do,
also make sure you are drinking plenty of water, i know it's a Cliche but it really does help..

if you have any questions or just need advice we are a family here, so never be afraid to ask :)
even if you just need to Vent, i find that helps me sometimes.

Hugs
Dre

Reactions: StacyB