• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine Day 3

April said:
Hey! Do you feel any appetite suppression? You mentioned not hitting the caloric goal for the day, but are not sure whether your hunger is lower or not... =)) Or you weren't a big eater before Duromine?
Hi April!

Yesterday I was more hungry then day 2. Today I’m not as hungry as yesterday. I’m not sure. I am a boredom eater mostly. So I’ve been watching that aspect.

I just do t feel any different really. I was expecting to feel something, feel different. So many people have so many side effects.

well.. not having side effects does not mean it's not working. it means you're lucky =)
it might take some time for your body to get duromine in its full effect. Sometimes even takes 10 days..

Reactions: Dre and 4ngel
April said:
well.. not having side effects does not mean it's not working. it means you're lucky =)
it might take some time for your body to get duromine in its full effect. Sometimes even takes 10 days..
Thank you april, I’m hoping so!
Day 5 tomorrow. Just see how it goes at my first weigh in which will be in the6 days

Reactions: April
4ngel said:
Thank you april, I’m hoping so!
Day 5 tomorrow. Just see how it goes at my first weigh in which will be in the6 days

I find that I have to have a workout so I can fall asleep at a reasonable hour

Hello All,
So i started my journey on monday and weighed myself today with a loss of 2kg..
I realise after reading some posts this is probably water but wondering if it will continue or when it slows down im hoping to to reach my goal of a 10kg loss is this acheivable?
Ive only experienced the dry mouth and lack of sleep which i can handle oh and slight jaw clenching.
Also really do not feel hungry had to really force myself to eat a sandwich today at lunch.

Reactions: Rava
10kg sounds very doable. Duromine is an excellent appetite suppressant so that’s half the battle. As long as your eating whole foods, steering clear of processed foods and not over consuming calories then you should be fine. Aim for low carb foods too. Also, try and add some exercise.
Water weight drops first but then it takes longer for fat to burn.

I’m at the same start weight as you but I have a much lower end goal. My body doesn’t tolerate duromine so I’m doing intermittent fasting now.

Best of luck on your journey, I’m sure you will be successful. :)

Reactions: Rava
Thankyou for your response victoriagirl i started monday and ive lost 2lb a day a kilo is 2.2 lb so im overly happy started 12.8 weighed 12.2 this morning x x x

Welcome to the forums @Fishface :)

10kg loss is certainly achievable and @VictoriaGirl gave awesome advice!

Reactions: Fishface
Welcome @Fishface :)

I forgot to mention - if your not tracking your calories - highly recommend looking at My Fitness Pal or Lose It. Both have free options that allow you to track your food and drinks - letting you know what you are having. They also give a great breakdown of carbs, fats, sugar and sodium etc.. which for me has been really beneficial in letting me tailor my diet :)

Reactions: Fishface
I’ve just restarted taking Duromine after around. 6 month break. Kept off the 12kg I lost first time round, but found that I had plateaued so have got another months supply to kickstart the weight loss

here’s the odd thing - first time round, I lost a 1kg in first 3 days. This time I’ve increased about a 1kg in 3 days. My Diet was exercise routing is exactly the same as last time . What’s going on ???

current weight 61kg
GW is 55kg

Hi there! Well, maybe you forgot about the increased water intake required during Duromine treatment?

April said:
Hi there! Well, maybe you forgot about the increased water intake required during Duromine treatment?

water intake hasn’t actually increased vs normal. I know people say they get a dry mouth etc but I’ve never experienced that, so have not increased water intake

And the first time, as well? No increased water intake?
Maybe... you're somewhere around your period time. Water weight increase is a normal thing. Or your body iss stressing out because of the start of Duromine treatment.
Every time you begin a new course, you can have a different response.

Hi April . I’ve actually stopped today . Previously I was taking Panbesy 15mg and had no side effects whatsoever. This time round I’m on Duromine 15mg and yesterday my heart was racing, I was very dizzy and felt like I was going to pass out. I’ve never had this reaction before so it freaked me out a bit as I had no idea what was happening to my body. I phoned the doctor who advised me to stop it for a couple of days.

I may restart or just stop and continue the old fashioned way of sensible diet and exercises. I only have 4 k to loose before a family wedding in June so should be achievable.

Oh my! That's a scary side effect. If you still decide to resume Duromine, better take it every other day. And yes, 4 kilos is usually something that might be fixed with exercising and sensible eating.Best of luck to you!!!!

Reactions: Dre
How was your day 3 on Duromine? You can share your experience here.

aturn121 said:
what time are u taking ur duramine ? take mine at 5.30 am and go back to sleep for an hour. try to exercise every night and drink water , water , water. try and have fruit before u have bad food, ur probably find u will be full and not want the bad choice.

good luck :)
Excellent advice. I hear what you mean about taking the Duromine early.

fiddler_on_the_hoof said:
Excellent advice. I hear what you mean about taking the Duromine early.
Hey @fiddler_on_the_hoof, how are you doing, dear?
How long are you on Duromine for?
Do you experience any side effects?
What is your final goal? How much have you already lost?
Please share your thoughts and experience if you don't mind :)