• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine Day 3

So two and a half weeks in.
I’ve lost 6 kilos (Happy dance)
Scales haven’t moved much in the last week BUT I have been losing a lot of cm’s!
I’ve lost 49 cm total. Havent got out to exercise lately and my eating could be better which I am working on.
I am, however on my feet pretty much all day, cleaning up after a very messy 2 1/2 year old and looking after a 6 month old. I’m constantly cleaning the house and running errands most days so that’s got to count for something right?
Feeling good and sleeping well apart from being woken up by a teething baby several times during the night

Hope you’re all doing good! Xx

Reactions: April and Rava
Holy bat balls!

That is an awesome loss and with that amount of cm's to boot! You are doing amazing *hugs*

Reactions: April
@Absinthe11 I meant to ask how was your smoking and vaping going?

I've managed ok, but this week with the no exercise has seen me reaching for them, so have had to make a effort to go and do something else.

Oh my smoking has been the same really and my son wrecked my vape so no vaping for me!
I’m trying to cut back but finding it very difficult.

That’s good you’re able to find something else to do. I’m basically at home all day with two little ones so not much for me to do to take my mind off it sadly.

Rava said:
Thanks so much @Absinthe11 - it's definitely a journey thats for sure lol :)
hello again Rava my love
you are a little Gem arn't you lol
thank you so much for helping people on our beautiful forum!
keep it up sweety, you have Dre's attention x

hugs
Dre

Reactions: Rava and April
Thanks @Dre *hugs*

I have gotten so much motivation, information and just general kindness from being here, that its great to share what I have been learning.

Sometimes it only takes one other person to offer a different insight to make you have that "Aha moment" and I've had many just by reading this forum :)

Hope your weekend is a fabulous one!

Rava said:
Thanks @Dre *hugs*

I have gotten so much motivation, information and just general kindness from being here, that its great to share what I have been learning.

Sometimes it only takes one other person to offer a different insight to make you have that "Aha moment" and I've had many just by reading this forum :)

Hope your weekend is a fabulous one!
thank you so much my love

because of your kind words my weekend has started with a piece of Magic x

do you believe in Magic Rava?

Dre

Reactions: Rava
So I’m seeing my doctor today to follow up on some test results. I injured my foot a while back and had x rays done ect.
But she will also want to chat about how I’ve been doing on Duromine. I took my last pill this morning and she told me she’d prescribe me another month but she mentioned she might put me on 40mgs if all is going well. Which it has been.
Do you think I should stick to 30mg?
We will talk about it obviously but what can I expect from 40mg?
By the way since starting I’ve lost 7 kilos and a lot of cm’s I’ve got 13 kilos to go.
I’m hoping to lose another 6 or so using Duromine then losing the rest on my own.
The fact it suppresses my appetite is a big thing for me I love it. I don’t eat out of boredom like I used to.
Hope you’re all having a lovely day xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Absinthe11
Yeah upping the dose to 40mg hasnt been good for me. I've been skipping every second day since last week. Its a big roller coaster for me ATM. Like last night I didnt realise it was 11pm as I still had heaps of energy and since I am up just before 5:30 today I am dead (its my no tablet day). I am thinking I may switch back to everyday, take my duro first thing rather than my thyroid med and do thyroid med before bed (I cant eat for an hour after or 2 hours before thyroid med). I have a camping trip coming up in 2 weeks so I would run out just before so I would have come off while camping which is prob fine as I can get some extra sleep etc. My weight has been up and down too, it is going down lower each time then rolls back up and then down I think its due to inconsistent sleep.

Hi sorry for late reply been so so busy!
Nothing really came up on my results but a hemmatoma from trauma to the dorsa. Top of foot I’ve been referred to a orthopedist so still waiting to hear back about an appointment.
It sucks because this lump hurts and up close just under the surface there’s like a ring of tiny lumps around the actual lump. It’s kind of gross and I have injured this foot in the past.
I just want to run again

I’m still on 30mg but my weight loss stalled for two weeks then I lost 800g and it’s stalled again. However I was eating more around that time but I find it hard because if I’m not hungry then I won’t eat! And I’ll use that to my advantage but in reality it’s sabotaging me. Argh frustrating!
I’m thinking lack of exercise and not eating enough again. I have been doing a ton of housework while my two oldest are away at their grandies so I’m on my feet more than usual.
Hoping it picks up soon.
Yeah 7 kilos is amazing I’ve lost 7.6 all up now

Plucky how’ve you been doing?

Reactions: April
hi all and greeting to all that have just started there journey. I'm a mother of 4 and my lack of motivation to exercise or eat healthier was non existed, so I turned to duromine. I have been on duromine for 3 days and it keeps me awake … normally I nap during the day, and I struggle thru out the day due to a busy lifestyle and my added extra weight.... So hi all 74kgs here I come

Reactions: Charlie
Welcome to the forum! All the luck to you on your journey!

Hey I'm on my 5th day today and I finally had a decent enough sleep last night. I'm on 15mg. I think our bodies will get used to it. I noticed others on this forum talk about taking there's early in the morning like 5.30am. I'm on annual leave at the moment so I've been sleeping in until 8am to 8.30 am and then taking mine then. I might actually set the alarm and take mine earlier like others do so I can get a good nights sleep.

Yep, it's a great idea. Almost everyone who wakes up to take Duromine at 5 in the morning goes back to sleep until it's time to wake up for work. I am sure you will be just fine.
On the other hand... if your sleeplesness problems are over, it might be ok to keep taking the pills at 8, like you're used to already so that the appetite suppression lasts till night. I guess, you will have to see how it works if you take it earlier. Best of luck!

Hello,

I’m day 3 of 30mg tabs.
Day 1 I didn’t notice anything at all. Day 2 I felt stoned and tired.

Last night was terrible, I’m tired but tossed and turned till early hours this morning. I’m hoping this wears off

I’ve not felt any “burst of energy”. The only feelings I’ve had is the “foggy” stoned feeling.

I’m tracking my calorie intake as well, and yesterday I didn’t hit my target allowance. So I assume I’m not feeling hungry?

Anyone who has any feedback would be great. I’m taking the tablet at approx 6:30am.

How long does this “foggy” stoned feeling last?

Have I avoided the nasty side effects of they aren’t showing by now? (Nausea, dry mouth, heart palpitations etc)

Will I sleep again? ‍♀️

hello 4ngel
nice to meet you and welcome to our wonderful Forum,

if you haven't met April yet, she is great! and will offer some advice on this.

Duromine affects everyone differently,
if that 'foggy' feeling doesn't get any better you may want to think about changing to the 15ml strength.
make sure you are drinking plenty of water!

hugs
Dre

Reactions: 4ngel
Dre said:
hello 4ngel
nice to meet you and welcome to our wonderful Forum,

if you haven't met April yet, she is great! and will offer some advice on this.

Duromine affects everyone differently,
if that 'foggy' feeling doesn't get any better you may want to think about changing to the 15ml strength.
make sure you are drinking plenty of water!

hugs
Dre
HI Dre
Thank you for your reply. I haven’t heard from April yet but have seen her on other posts.

I don’t feel as tho the 30mg is working let along dropping to 15mg.

I just took Day 4. I’m trying to be patient and see how I am after a week.

I slept better last night which was great! Although I was very tired from a couple of bad nights.

I hope your journey is going well :)

Hey! Do you feel any appetite suppression? You mentioned not hitting the caloric goal for the day, but are not sure whether your hunger is lower or not... =)) Or you weren't a big eater before Duromine?