• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine Day 3

Thank you everyone for your support and tips, they are all very helpful, I had my first week weigh in yesterday and have lost 4.1kgs! Pretty happy I have to admit, but still a long journey ahead. :)

@ShelleyBris - only 5'6 so my weight definitely shows! haha. My doctor didn't run any tests or weigh me, but maybe when I get my next script I'll ask as I think it would be motivating to see the health benefits of my weight loss.

@Wenz34 I thought about doing monthly weigh ins but I cant help myself! LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: April
Congratulations Marshmaya! Great result! Way to go!

Is the situation with the side effects still the same – nothing but the dry mouth?

Hi @Marshmaya

Definitely work with your doctor, it will also help when you want a script next as it will show your doc you are serious about overall health.

Just loosing weight will improve a lot of areas. My doctor highlights in pink the areas of improvement and each time I have less pink on my report YEAH !!!

Keep it up, 4.1kg is massive for your first weigh in, make sure you drink loads of water, it will help keep you skin nice and clear while on the medication.

@April - Yeah I pretty much have a dry mouth 24/7, which is personally great because I have been drinking close to 3 litres of water a day. But I've also had a couple of afternoons where I've felt a little light headed or out of it, but it generally goes away after a couple of hours. Not sure if it is because of the duromine or because I've been so busy at work - or maybe both haha.

@Marshmaya the dry mouth doesn't seem to go away, are you actually eating enough? The light headed (I called fuzzy brain), that went away for me after the first week.

Marshmaya said:
Thank you everyone for your support and tips, they are all very helpful, I had my first week weigh in yesterday and have lost 4.1kgs! Pretty happy I have to admit, but still a long journey ahead. :)

@ShelleyBris - only 5'6 so my weight definitely shows! haha. My doctor didn't run any tests or weigh me, but maybe when I get my next script I'll ask as I think it would be motivating to see the health benefits of my weight loss.

@Wenz34 I thought about doing monthly weigh ins but I cant help myself! LOL
Well done wow what a loss that's amazing.... I never took any over the past weekend .... so my day 3 started Monday. I just needed to sleep. . Kept my eating as healthy as possible though. No sugar no carbz loads of water . ... since Monday I have noticed that I sleep very well and straight thru... sweating has subsided.. But my irritation levels are sky high.
Haven't weighed in... too scared I might not have lost and become despondent. So I shall wait for the 31st and see what the scale has to tell me.

Marshmaya, how is it going?

Hi guys, today marks 2 months of my journey so far, and I am down 15kgs! Pretty happy to say the least. I Have one more month of Duromine and then the rest is up to me :)

Marshmaya! It’s so great to hear from you and to know that you’re fighting and managed to achieve such a fantastic result! Wow! I am sure it helps you stay motivated and I hope that you will achieve your weight loss goal, even if without and after Duromine. Bring on the last month and the same commitment to your plan!

Hey everyone I’m on my 3rd day of taking Duromine.
Hardly an apatite but I do get quite hungry if I go too long without food. I no a lot about nutrition so I eat very healthy. I’ve actually started making myself eat more because I was eating very little the first two days and not enough carbs.

Feeling very alert and have a lot of energy. I also feel happy and hardly stressed like I used to be which is a big thing for me. I’m just so laid back
No side affects at all apart from a dry mouth sometimes and some hot flushes here and there.
I’ve been keeping track of my heart rate through my Fitbit. Most of the time I’m in fat burning mode. Around 95-115. Mainly when I’m up and about.
I have lost weight I can just tell, flatter stomach no bloat and more energy. I sleep just fine as well actually I sleep better! I’m so relaxed when it comes to bed time. Although I do get up several times for my 6 month old and 2 year old who doesn’t like to sleep haha!
I wake up feeling great and I’m never tired during the day.
Excited to see my stats next Monday

One question though- my Fiancé’s Birthday is this Sunday and we’re thinking of having some drinks down the pub with friends. Can I drink? I normally drink wine or whiskey. Thanks, hope you’re all having a great day

Another thing.
I smoke maybe 1-3 a day and vape. Trying to quit but since starting Duromine I CANT STOP I’m craving them immensely. Is this a side affect?

It’s driving me insane I hate smoking and I was almost able to just use the vape and then I’d wean off that as well. But nope I’m fully chain smoking almost.

Looks like everything’s going nice and smooth. As to your questions… Duromine and alcohol should never be mixed. Some people say that they feel ok, when mixing the two, while others report reeeeeeally unpleasant events. I would suggest you to skip a pill on Sunday, and may be on Monday, if you stop the celebration drinks later than 8 hours before taking the pill, because the alcohol will still be in your system. As for smoking, yes, I have noticed a couple of users having the same issue with the cigarettes. One user even quite smoking quite some time ago, but started back quite heavily during the course of Duromine. I wish you all the willpower in the world. Stay strong and try to keep yourself busy with something, distract yourself. Have a lovely day!

Reactions: Absinthe11
Okay I was going to have just 1 or 2. The good thing about Duromine I’ve noticed is that I feel really good so I think I can still have a good time without getting tipsy or anything.
If I do want to have a couple of drinks I will skip the pill otherwise I’ll just keep taking it and enjoy myself alcohol free.

Oh bummer, I’ve almost finished this packet once I do I’m sticking with the vape. I don’t want to get really hooked again. Quitting smoking is one of the hardest things I’ve ever tried to do. If I’m stressed I’ll smoke, sad angry you name it.
I need to kick it! Hoping the cravings will go away once my body is more used to the Duromine.

Reactions: Rava and April
@Absinthe11 - I hear you about the smoking - its something I have been trying to quit as well (not successful as yet though!) and the Duromine tends to make me want to chain smoke!

I am just chewing sugarless gum - and trying to stay active. If I am constantly moving, it tends to lessen the craving a little.

Good idea thanks for reminding me, I have gum in the car!
I’m starting to feel more tired later on now but it’s a good tired. I’m so relaxed.

Rava said:
@Absinthe11 - I hear you about the smoking - its something I have been trying to quit as well (not successful as yet though!) and the Duromine tends to make me want to chain smoke!

I am just chewing sugarless gum - and trying to stay active. If I am constantly moving, it tends to lessen the craving a little.
Ditto @Rava Ive increased my smoking too I agree ...busier I am better its tough when a gf comes for cuppa though...

Reactions: Rava
So day 6 and I’ve weighed in.
3.3 kilos lost! And 20 1/2 cm loss! The bulk of the cm’s came off from my top half.

Happy happy! Still need to eat more I’m barely scraping 1100 calories and I should be getting to 1600 to keep my body fueled.

Reactions: phenyel94 and Rava
Thanks Rava I’ve been following your journey and you are doing great!!

Reactions: Rava
Thanks so much @Absinthe11 - it's definitely a journey thats for sure lol :)