• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine Day 2

Hey all!

Just letting you know I am as sick as a dog! I have never had this much time in bed where I have felt absolutely shattered. What I thought might be hay fever has turned out to be a huge chest infection. I have been on antibiotics since Monday evening and will finish up next Wednesday coming (10th April). My Duromine journey will continue from then.

Be well

x Rava

Hi, started Duromine 40mg this week. On day 2.

I'm not sure if I'm feeling any side effects or effects for that matter. Doesn't help that I had my covid vac 3 days ago...lol..

My first day , felt whoozy, motivated to do the jobs I needed to around the house, however had an 8 hours sleep overnight helped by 1/4 of a restavit (few times of being awake).
Today I've noticed im hungry but can't eat as much. Half of my lunch and dinner had gone in the bin.... And I've just declined chocolate as in feeling sick from dinner. (That's huge!!)

My reason for starting this was to help me reset, I had an amazing weight loss journey in 2016, was the slimmest I've ever been in my adult life and felt wonderful. I then injured my hip, had surgery and found me using this as an excuse not to exercise or move much. I then found the pantry to feed my unhappiness.

So we are here, hoping this if going to help me reset and get my sh#t together.

Keen on reading your stories for inspiration.

4eyesinajar said:

I'm not sure if I'm feeling any side effects or effects for that matter. Doesn't help that I had my covid vac 3 days ago...lol..

My first day , felt whoozy, motivated to do the jobs I needed to around the house, however had an 8 hours sleep overnight helped by 1/4 of a restavit (few times of being awake).
Today I've noticed im hungry but can't eat as much. Half of my lunch and dinner had gone in the bin.... And I've just declined chocolate as in feeling sick from dinner. (That's huge!!)

My reason for starting this was to help me reset, I had an amazing weight loss journey in 2016, was the slimmest I've ever been in my adult life and felt wonderful. I then injured my hip, had surgery and found me using this as an excuse not to exercise or move much. I then found the pantry to feed my unhappiness.

Hello, dear @4eyesinajar. I know that there are no restrictions about covid vac, but if you feel any severe side effects, I kindly ask you to skip a day and ask your doctor. However, I hope you will never experience it!
I recommend you drinking plenty of water, it is very important during your Duromine weight loss journey. And also helps with cravings sometimes.
What is your current weight? What is your final goal?

If you have sleeping issues ever again, here are some great TIPS for you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
StacyB said:
Hello, dear @4eyesinajar. I know that there are no restrictions about covid vac, but if you feel any severe side effects, I kindly ask you to skip a day and ask your doctor. However, I hope you will never examine it!
I recommend you drinking plenty of water, it is very important during your Duromine weight loss journey. And also helps with cravings sometimes.
What is your current weight? What is your final goal?
Thanks for your post.
I'm currently sitting at 95kg. My target is 80kg.

Reactions: StacyB
4eyesinajar said:
Thanks for your post.
I'm currently sitting at 95kg. My target is 80kg.
I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear! Keep us updated ;)

4eyesinajar said:

hey, @4eyesinajar, how much did you lose last time? How long were you on Duro?
If you feel hungry, try eating fewer portions but 5-6 times a day.

How was your Day 2 on Duromine? You can share your second-day experience here.

Hi everyone! I am on Duromine for the first time. I am starting with 15mg in month 1 and will do 30mg in month 2 and 3. Goal is to lose 15 - 17 kgs. Currently weigh 82 kgs.
I am now on day 2. I could not sleep at all the first night. On day 2, I do have energy and am feeling a little bit of hunger. I also have a headache, a little bit of a buzz and thirst. Nothing too hectic though and nothing I can't handle. I find I have more focus and energy at work today. I took the pill earlier on day 2 (at 5:15am) than day 1 (7:15am) which I am hoping is going to help me sleep better.

Reactions: Dre and StacyB
Marija S said:
Hi everyone! I am on Duromine for the first time. I am starting with 15mg in month 1 and will do 30mg in month 2 and 3. Goal is to lose 15 - 17 kgs. Currently weigh 82 kgs.
I am now on day 2. I could not sleep at all the first night. On day 2, I do have energy and am feeling a little bit of hunger. I also have a headache, a little bit of a buzz and thirst. Nothing too hectic though and nothing I can't handle. I find I have more focus and energy at work today. I took the pill earlier on day 2 (at 5:15am) than day 1 (7:15am) which I am hoping is going to help me sleep better.
Hello, dear @Marija S! And welcome on the board.
Insomnia and headache are common side effects for the first week. You did everything right! You should take the pill first thing in the morning (4:00 or 5:00 AM).
Here are some great Tips To Improve Your Sleep:

1. Make sure you take the pill at the same time daily. If you start taking at 6.00 a.m. then do this every day. This will teach your body to spread the energy evenly throughout a day.

2. Your daily activity should be higher than ever, because when you are tired (physically) you sleep better. That's a fact.

3. Drink more water. Lots of users say it really helps.

4. Take 4-6 meals per day. I'm not joking. When you lose weight, your body still needs to get all the nutrients for living. Just make small main meals and a couple of snacks in between.

5. Spend less time in your bedroom (I don't know if you do or not, just a tip). The point is that your bedroom should be used only for sleeping, never work or spend time in it.

6. Before you go to bed in the evening, air the room.

7. Before sleep, take a glass of warm milk or a sedative tincture (herbal based - for example Passiflora), helped me. Just a couple of teaspoons.

8. Read a book instead of TV or computer at least an hour before you are going to bed. It has been proven that TV and computer makes your body agitated, therefore you cannot fall asleep for some time.

9. Make sure your last meal was at least 2 hours before sleep.

10. Take a walk in the evening.

You can find more information about Duromine & Insomnia HERE. And check also what other users say about Duromine and Headache.

I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear!

• Love
Reactions: Marija S and Dre