• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine Day 2

Just a quick update on my weight loss so far, it's been 8 days an I've lost a total of 5kg :)

Reactions: Dani7
Congratulations!!:laughing::laughing::laughing:
It's a victory. How do you feel after these days? Is it getting harder, or you feel you can get used to this regime?
Please share :)

I'm still feeling quite hungry and I'm not getting that energy hit that a lot of people talk about.

Reactions: Peppa56
Same with me. I get hungry. And I don't have the energy burst either. Must be different for different people. I wish I did have the energy and it stopped me with that empty feeling you get when you're on a diet.

Well I guess the lack of energy might be explained by few proteins you take with food. I mean you still need all the nutrients: proteins, carbs and vitamins. Just in small amount. And snaks between the meals. Small amount of nuts for example. But if you do eat healthy...then I don't know maybe the dose isn't enough for your body. small servings but four or even five times a day will give you that feeling of satiety and energy, at the same time they will not add you fat and weight. But only if you do it right. ;)

Reactions: Dani7
Last time I did the Duromine I did have headaches. But not this time. I read that headaches is one of the possible side effects. But the suggestion is to make sure you drink plenty of water.

I started yesterday and have a headache and feel sick too, finding it hard to sleep .... It's after midnight now. Hoping it will all pass. Good luck

5kg ! That's fantastic . You must feel great :) well done

Hi there

I'm on day 2 of duromine and nervous about all the posts online regarding it.

My stats:

Age 29
Start weight 80
Height 173

After having two babies in one year via cesarean I am more than depressed at how much my body changed. I can't stand to look at my stomach in the mirror.

I don't have a goal weight as I'm looking at more clothes size and to look slimmer overall.

I'm currently wearing XL or size 16-18 clothes :/

Day 1

I took the pill at around 8-9am
Got a mad rush around 1pm and cleaned the entire house. Didn't eat much besides popcorn at the movies and I pigged out on potato bake for dinner and felt disgustingly sick afterwards. This being a regular meal for me I was quite shocked.

Didn't sleep at all on day 1.. This is my kid free weekend and was desperate to catch up on sleep while my 3 month old was at her dads. Failed.

Side affects on day 1

Dry mouth
Insomnia
Heart racing (not painful but noticeable)
Loss of appetite slightly

Day 2
I had no rush today. Was just more energized than normal. I felt it at the end of the day though and my body ached terribly.

Dry mouth
Loss of appetite completely.
Insomnia

It's now 505am start of day 3 and I'm
Wide awake. I really am hoping that this side affect will ware off as I love my sleep and as a mum of 2 I need my sleep.

I'm contemplating getting up now to take my pill.

If anyone has any tips to help sleep I would love that!

Hi, im on day 4 now on 15mg. I have not had the burst of energy at all! not sure why.
The first night I did not sleep at all and the next day I was soooo cranky and no energy at all.
I know what you are saying about not eating much, I have to force myself to eat lunch and dinner and find I cant eat nearly as much as I used to.
I have a really dry mouth so am drinking so much water and feel like I spend half my day going to the toilet.
I take my pill as soon as im awake (even if i get up to go to the toilet at 5 or 6am and go back to bed)so I have the best chance of getting to sleep in the night
Good luck, hope you can get some sleep soon

Hi! Someone to share the experience with!
I'm on 30g.
My mouth is so dry and I haven't been drinking much water but today I am approaching this with the best frame of mind. I'm going to eat protein when I'm hungry. Drink lots of water.
I took my pill at 5am this morning. I hope tonight I can get some sleep.
I'm yet to get the moody side affect. What I'm doing is trying to stay positive knowing that I'm losing weight so I'm hoping that will keep away the demon moods everyone talks about.

lol, good thinking.....I was only moody because I had no sleep I think, also im trying to plan my wedding which is over 1000 klms from my home and its stressing me out.
This is the first time ive actually felt excited and confident I can lose weight. I got on the scales this morning (I know Im not meant to) and ive lost weight in only 4 days so im very happy.
The weather out here is no longer over 40C so going to start walking, exercise can only help right....

Reactions: JennyGordonii
Day 3 and I weighed myself even thou I shouldn't.. Haven't lost anything.
Had two boiled eggs and a bottle of water for breakfast

Dry mouth.

Reactions: JennyGordonii
Hi there. I'm at my 3 weeks of taking 30 mg. Weigh in tomorrow. Haven't had a sneak look at all this week. I agree about the dry mouth. Sometimes I can't stand it but it's a small price to pay to feel like you can get through this journey. I've neither had the burst of energy. I did have a bit of trouble with sleeping the first few nights but after that I was fine. I take my pill at 4:30 in the morning when I get up to go for my walk. Good luck!

End of day 3 and I'm absolutely exhausted. Haven't slept in two days at all and tonight my 3 month old isn't feeling well and keeping me up. I'm on the verge of crying cos I desperately want to sleep.

I've lost no weight.
Had no energy boost
Restless
Dry mouth
No appetite until around 8pm.

Are you on 15 mg or 30 mg? Part of you lack of energy I think is not eating enough. I still eat whether I'm hungry or not because I know not eating much is not good for our bodies. Perhaps if you started eating 3 small healthy meals every day it might help with the sleeping and feeling exhausted.

Reactions: Kate
Thanks scribbles! I plan on trying to eat more today.

Day 4 morning check in..

I actually got a few hours sleep on and off last night. Only reason I didn't get a full night was because my daughter is sick and kept waking. So I def feel that now my body will allow me to fall asleep.

I took my pill for today at 4am wen I was making her bottle.

I plan on eating 5 small healthy meals today and definatly drinking more water.

Dry mouth seems to be the main side affect. It's not even that annoying.

I am getting a little anxious about if it is working yet as I recall reading other people's post that they seen results by now. I guess I'm nervous my doctor won't write me another script so I feel like I only have this set amount to achieve anything. I don't want to go crashing back into my binge eating.

Reactions: Kate