• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
I went well yesterday! My sweating stopped and my hunger reduced
Day 4 today and everything is going well

Hello Emma309
great work so far keep it up!
any questions just ask, you are in wonderful hands, April is fantastic..
i have had experience in all 3 strengths, and have been on and off D for a while now
i'm happy to help where i can, practical advice is my main strength lol
i've been to the bottom, it's cold and there's nothing there..
stay on top lovely
Dre

Reactions: April
Dre said:
Hello Emma309
great work so far keep it up!
any questions just ask, you are in wonderful hands, April is fantastic..
i have had experience in all 3 strengths, and have been on and off D for a while now
i'm happy to help where i can, practical advice is my main strength lol
i've been to the bottom, it's cold and there's nothing there..
stay on top lovely
Dre
Hi Dre
I’ve going into my 4 week with D30 I was considering asking dr for lower dosage due to side effects
Would you mind sharing your experiences on all 3 strengths.
Thanks
Sottie

hello Sottie, nice to meet you!
all 3? hehehe
i think i would need to hold a seminar my darling, and would actually love to do that sometime..
Duromine changed my life 3 years ago, i have been in a War with my weight most of my life
always losing to the Devil.
one day a work friend gave me a couple of the 40ml to try,
i had never heard of D. before that day but OMG!
anyway i can go forever about this subject Sottie because i have two true friends in this world,
God and Duromine, both treat me the way i want to be treated!
and that's rare to find in this world x
i'm happy to speak more to you about finding happiness, but lets do it one on one,
private message me sweety and we can go from there x

Hugs
Dre

Hi everyone, as the title implies; I’m starting Duromine 30mg today. Well actually I’m taking it at night because I am working night shift.

For the last few months I’ve had 0 energy which caused me to stop going to the gym and to take the bus to work instead of walking. As a result my weight kept creeping up, compounded by a lot of emotional/stress eating due to breaking up with my partner of 5 years and just general work stress.

The most I ever weighed was 117kg, when I was diagnosed with PCOS. PCOS makes weight loss difficult and weight gain easy, but there’s some evidence if you can lose 5-10% of your body weight if you’re overweight then the PCOS may resolve.

I love the gym and I’m mostly vegan (I don’t eat any meat but occasionally I’ll give in to some products that contain traces of dairy). My problem is that I eat too much (even though it’s mostly healthy stuff) and I have no energy to exercise after work (on my feet 8-10hrs) anymore.

I am hoping that the appetite suppressant properties of Duromine will help control my hunger and cravings, and give me enough energy to be more active so that I can lose enough weight that my PCOS may resolve- which may also resolve my weight gain, hunger and exhaustion so I can keep the weight off once I stop taking Duromine.

I’m 26yo and getting married in September.

I’ve read a lot of success stories and I’m hoping mine will soon be among them. I’ve also read a lot of negative stories so I’m prepared for anything that may happen. I’ve taken an antidepressant before that had a similar effect of insomnia and restlessness and it wasn’t pleasant. However, I think I’d put up with anything to lose weight right now!

I’ve also read some anecdotes from people who Duromine didn’t work at all for- no appetite suppressant at all. I’m hoping I am not going to be one of them. Please wish me luck!

And good luck to you all on your weight loss journey xx

Reactions: angelwings
Hello Stargazer! Welcome, welcome, welcome to our wonderful forum! I wish you all the luck in the world to become healthier, happier and the most beautiful bride!!! Looking forward to witnessing your journey and wish you a great Duromine start! Cheers

Reactions: Stargazer
Today is day 1, the beginning.
Thursday

Stats

Weight: 85.5kg
Height: 165cm

Goal weight: 74kg
Overall weight loss target: 11.5kg

I'll try to update once a week, not much to say so far as the journey is yet to unfold. Im hoping to able to lose a kilo a week, or more. I will be exercising, walking about one hour a day and hitting the gym about 3 times a week. Also my calorie intake will be between 1200 and 1500. Im hoping i can eat 1500, not sure on whats better. Oh and im taking 30mg Duromine.

Congrats on getting Duromine! Did you get it from someone on the forum or managed to find a good place to buy Duromine online? if that's not a secret, of course...
I wish you all your plans to fulfill and sounds like you have a great plan! Looking forward to the results of your first week on Duromine! Cheers!

Thanks April, i went to the doctors and it was prescribed to me, she gave me a fair bit of warning about side effects & she said she will only give a one month, but i was happy with that at least. i don't know what ill do when it runs out, as im guessing it will take me about 12 weeks to reach my goal at 1 kg per week, ill still keep my eyes peeled for any online, & in the forums, so far no luck yet in them avenues though.

I am 24 years old and I have been prescribed 30mg Duromine after putting a pile of weight on.. We have now established it was because of PCOS. but it's time to work my way back seen as all other medical things are under control. At this stage I only have a months supply as my doctor wasn't too keen on Duromine but because of my age he thought it was worth a try.

Alright so I am not actually expecting people to read this. But I want to make this thread to give a day by day low down of how I felt and if any negative side effects start etc.

My wedding is in 6 months and I have 30 kilos to lose to be at my goal weight. But I would be happy to lose 20 and live a happier healthier life.

So I have made myself a couple of rules.

Rules:
- Take Duromine at 6am
- No alcohol
- No bread, fast food or lollies
- Only skim milk (can't stand black tea )
- No sugar other than natural sugar (fruits)
- At least 2-3 litres of water everyday
- At least 30 minutes of cardio every day... Either walking or jogging or cross trainer.
- Gym at least 3-4 times a week (strength training)
- Eating 3 small meals a day and 3 snacks. Will be setting timers on my phone so I can always remember to eat no matter how busy I get.
- 1000-1200 calories daily intake goals

Okay so Today was day 1, I took my first pill this morning at 7am.. It was my day off so I went back to bed to try and get more sleep. I woke up about an hour later and felt ready to take on the day. I felt like I had an amazing nights sleep and was ready to go.

I started by doing 15 minutes sweating out on my elliptical... Mind you I am so unfit that 15 minutes was a god damn mission! I am looking forward to getting fitter in this process.

I felt full of energy and finally sorted out my study today and it felt great. I went and signed up for the gym because I felt like the amount of energy I had needed to have an outlet or I could see how people would get anxious. I am definitely thinking of the long term and want to make changes towards a healthy lifestyle.

I had a productive day of cleaning and fixing some company stuff up (I run my own business from home) and then I went for a walk tonight after dinner to get out and get some fresh air.

I can't say I have any negatives... I have dry mouth but I certainly don't see that as a negative as it helps me with my water intake and the more water I drink the more I go to the toilet which means my organs are being flushed. That's definitely not a bad thing.

Meals I had today listed below.

Meals for today: (My fiance and I sat down yesterday and established a meal plan for the week so that I didn't have to think about what's for dinner every day. )

Breakfast: oats easy sachet

Morning snack: pink lady apple

Lunch: I had a Moroccan lamb super foods lunch meal. This thing is tiny.. And I honestly struggled finishing it.

Afternoon snack: 1x raw carrot

Dinner: 2x Home made soft shell tacos with wholemeal wraps, mince, avocado, lettuce and a light salsa.

Night time snack: 3x spoons of dairy free weis mango sorbet.

Hopefully I will be back tomorrow just as strong and after a strength gym Sesh to get me back into shape and help build some muscle! It is now 9:30pm and I don't really feel tired at all but that's because my brain is still extremely busy. I will add an update on how I went with sleep when I post tomorrow.

Hey, I’m reading this! We seem to have a little bit in common hehe.

You’re going to do great.

Just, regarding meals... don’t make changes you’re not going to keep for the rest of your life. Small, manageable changes to begin with. And don’t eat on a schedule when you’re not hungry. You’re re-training your brain to eat only when your body is hungry, not mindlessly eating in front of TV-- or by a redundant schedule.

Most people gain weight due to mindlessly overeating which changes your brain. Normally, you eat and get a “reward” feeling from your brain and your appetite then decrease. But studies show if you overeat you train your brain to continue giving you that “reward” feeling without the effect of suppressing your appetite, hence the vicious circle continues. So only eat when you’re hungry!

The timers are more for me to remember to eat especially since this is a hunger sepressent . If I only eat when I'm hungry I would only eat once today. I don't want my body to go into starvation mode. I never ate breakfast etc so trying to train my body to a new normal instead of having 2 big meals for lunch and dinner. :)

I was worried you might say that. Sweetheart, a calorie deficiet and weight loss will cause your metabolic rate to decrease slightly but assuming your calorie deficit is greater than that (and yours will be judging by your weight, calorie intake and exercise), you will lose weight no matter what. That’s not how the actual physiological starvation response works in humans- otherwise how do you explain grossly underweight anorexic people or people who have starved? Don’t form a habit now where you eat when you’re not hungry, I swear you will regret it in the long run. Listen to your body. If you need two big meals to feel full then do it. If you get hungry more often then have several smaller meals. But don’t eat just because you think there’s a magic number of calories you can’t dip below, it’s simply not true.

Day 2:

My first noticeable difference from yesterday to today.. Was the energy. I still had it but... I didnt feel like I was jumping off the walls. I was happy doing things but also didn't feel super shaky like I did yesterday just sitting around.

I also slept fine last night. I put my phone away and just laid down and drifted within probably 15-20 minutes. I can see how you would struggle sleeping if you have a lot on your mind. I did wake up quite a bit throughout the night which worried me.... But it was fine. I woke up and felt fine. Felt like I had a good night sleep. Today was a bit harder to get started on my elliptical.. But once I got into it it was fine.

Got some work done this morning and went to the gym for a solid 45 minute strength workout. I'm starting off with lighter weights and taking it pretty easy while my joints get use to the movements. Terrified of hurting myself

Today was a bad eating day. Yesterday I had about 900 calories in those 3 meals and snacks. Today because of gym. I completely forgot to have lunch. So I only had about 700 calories today. And I feel full so didn't want to force myself to eat any more.

In bed now and I don't feel tired but I know I could probably sleep if I tried. Got a big day tomorrow with event hair and makeup so hopefully the energy is back again tomorrow

I still had a dry mouth today but certainly not as bad as yesterday.

So far I am happy with what duro has helped me with this far. Goal is to make this my new norm. Better eating and going to the gym. They say it only takes 21 days to acquire a new habit. So let's hope :)

stargazer, another brownie point for you my friend!
well done with all your great advice on this forum so far..
i see everything you do and if you keep going you might just get an invitation
to become a 'Slayer' although,
the line for that runs down the street and around the corner..

Hugs
Dre

Day 3:

I still have no bad side effects. I will mention I have had the flu all of this week and today I had to go do hair and makeup appointments for weddings. I was sniffling that much that I had some stronger flu medicine in am attempt to stop my nose from being runny. So that in turn has definitely made me a lot more tired tonight and definitely feel like I can have a an amazing sleep if I close my eyes right now.

My eating has been good today. But I will say my hunger is a bit more visible than on the first day. It's there.... But I still want my healthy foods... Like the idea of any kind of fast food does not interest me at all which I think is still good. I also eat and get full on much smaller portions I was having and I am able to put the plate aside without a second thought.

Dry mouth pretty non existent today, maybe because I am just consuming so much water at the moment.

Sleep has still been no issue for me. I struggled a little to fall asleep... But I always toss and turn for a while before falling asleep.

Energy levels have been good. Again.... No jumping off the walls. But happy when I'm active and doing things which helps with the busy day I had.

Overall I'm loving the journey so far. I already feel lighter which I guess means all the running to the toilet to wee has gotten rid of a lot of the water I was retaining and keeping me bloated. I am quite determined to not weigh myself until next Thursday so will know then whether it's in my head ;)

Hope everyone else is enjoying their journey!

Day 4:

Worst day yet.

Woke up still tired feeling flat. And this did not change throughout the day at all. I tried putting myself out there to do things but I was just not feeling any of it. So no energy today.. Even had a nap while dinner was cooking.

Eating was the same. I've increased my calorie intake yesterday and today after the doctor told me I was not eating enough for the amount of physical activities I was doing. So I have been eating at least 1200 calories a day. Healthy protein filled food. I have to be monitored closely on diets due to past illnesses and it has actually been pretty helpful. I really recommend talking to a dietitian if you're unsure of what calorie intake you need to get your desired result.

Okay so. A major side affect for me today. Moodiness. Like completely cranky and crappy behavior from my part. Such a short fuse today to the point I was telling my fiance to get out of the house and never come back because he was playing games instead of listening to me. And at the time I felt really justified and angry. But then tonight... While he's sleeping in a separate room because I told him too....ooops. I realise how damn crazy I've been today. And I am usually pretty chill and easy going with things.. Like waiting for him to finish his game to talk especially if I'm walking into the room when he's already in the middle of a game..... I just never sweat the little stuff..... But not today. War path.

Whoosh I am super happy today is over. It was terrible. And I am hoping it was just one of those days and tomorrow will be better. I do think if it continues to go on like this I might have to take the pill every second day or give it a rest for a couple of days so I can come back to planet normal from planet cranky.

On another note. I wonder whether I feel like this because I didn't do any physical activities

Thursday
End of week 1

Stats:
starting weight: 85.5kg
weight: 83.8kg
height: 165cm
goal: 74kg

Total losses
Week 1: 1.7kg (overall 1.7kg)

This week has felt like a long week. I have found Duromine interesting so far, some of my side effects have been that i didn't sleep very well on days one and two and have experienced dry mouth, but not every day, i also got a headache one of the days but i dont know if it was the duromine. Then there was the fuzzy brain which would come from time to time for like an hour or two of the day, oh and i also experienced a boost of energy.
But the number one side effect was the appetite suppression, i love it. I mean i don't feel totally worn out from trying to stop myself from eating and thinking about food all day long because im dieting. I got to go to the gym a couple of times, which usually leaves me defenseless against my appetite, but not this week, i was able to stick to 1300-1400 cal per day. One of my house mates took out a box of doughnuts and left it on the kitchen bench and wrote help yourself on them, the whole day they were there and i didn't touch one, when i woke up in the morning there was one left, and i ate it, but that was it, it was a modest treat, no big blow out. All in all, this week has been a move in the right direction.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joanne
Day 8: FIRST WEIGH IN

This may be a bit confusing.

So the day before I started Duromine when I was at my doctors he weighed me and I was at 107kgs on his scales but when I came home and stepped on the scale at home it was at 111.7kgs. So I will be going off what my home scales say because they are the ones I'm stepping on every week.

SW: 111.7
CW: 107.3
Total loss so far: 4.4kgs

I'm pretty happy with my progress. Lord knows I've been working my ass off to get there but it feels great to see if reflect.

Alright so I have been slack with posting the last 3 days. Ooops

The day after day 4 was alot better. Went back to having energy and found my mood had enhanced again and I wasn't as moody. So the last couple of days have been great and I have been super chuffed with how well I have been doing.

No other side affects since then and I am still sleeping wonderfully. I feel extremely well rested and I still have a rise in energy levels. I am super impressed that it has really lived up to the promise of a hunger sepressent. I have not had any problems feeling the urge to reach for anything unhealthy or had any cravings for any fast food or sugary food. I have been keeping to my eating plan without a problem at all.

1 week in and feeling on top of the world after my weigh in this morning. Here is to crushing week two