• You can contact Live Chat for live support. We guarantee to answer you 💌
  • We opened a new 🦘Off-topic category on our forum! Create threads on any topic and enjoy unlimited interaction!
  • Hi Guest! We need your assistance. ❤️ Please support our community with a review on TrustPilot🌟
  • Did you know that you can hide any notification by clicking on the Close button in the upper right corner? 👉
  • You can enter the short address 🪄 ngu.team in the address bar of your browser, and http://nevergiveupteam.com/ will open
Anne_R

Anne_R

Premium Seller
Oct 1, 2020
chantelle.vorster1mm said:
Good day, i drink the duromine at 22:00 go to bed and sleep through the night, at 6:30 i wake up. I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. I know duromine keep people awake, and i tried it at night time, and i started to sleep through the night with no problem, i am not sure if the reason what i dont lose weight is because i drink just before bedtime, i dont feel hungry during the day, i eat less than usual, but the weight dont drop.
There can be multiple reasons why you don't lose weight on Duromine now. It can be caused by the quality of the pills, your individual health condition, the food you eat, etc.

BTW, did you read this thread?