• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine and Other Medications

When do you take Duromine?

• Daily

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Every other day

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
I took one the other night for a killer Migraine. I probably should have checked though.

GingerBee said:
Just wondering if you can take Mersyndol night with Duromine?
Yes, you can. Paracetamol and codeine is fine. The only other ingredient in it is a very small amount of a drug that's the same as restavit (which a lot of people on duromine are on to help sleep) if that makes sense. I think the third ingredient starts with a D. I tell you being on maternity leave fries your brain, all the drug names have fallen out of my head.

Reactions: GingerBee
Doxylamine is the third ingredient! Hah. Knew it was in there somewhere :rolleyes:

GingerBee said:
Yep take half every night with a panadol osteo so effectively taking the equivalent of two panadol. I have done this for over a year and it helps take the edge off and helps me to sleep. Sometimes I take 1 tablet, the reason I have done this for so long is to aid sleep as I suffer from Rheumatoid arthritis so not just used for migraines in my case, hence more regular use. The third ingredient, the ‘d’ is just an antihistamine so your not really taking anything too nasty that’s why I use it.

Thank god for that I just took two for my back without even thinking :worried:

Thanks guys. I have terrible back pain tonight and was super paranoid! o_O

Reactions: Adrenalinlady
GingerBee said:
Thanks guys. I have terrible back pain tonight and was super paranoid! o_O
Well at least you’ll get a good sleep :zzz:

Babygirl said:
Thank god for that I just took two for my back without even thinking :worried:
Yeah, pain relief and drowsy meds all in one. Can't lose there.

GingerBee said:
Yes with no issues

Hello, dear @GingerBee. yes, you cant take it. There is no scientific evidence that Duromine may interact with painkillers. It is recommended to use minimal doses of both drugs to prevent any drug interactions.

Reactions: April and Dre