• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine and Health Issues

Kate said:
Hi Emma dear!
Nice to meet you here on our forum. Personally, I have never had red face on Duromine as you describe, but heard of it. It should go away, well if not, ask your GP maybe? Just in case. I am glad you feel better now and nothing stands in the way to your goal. Wishing you the best experience and waiting for your first weight loss records!:)
Hello Kate lovely
it's so nice to see you back on our beloved forum :)
you were here when i first joined and were an unbelievable inspiration to all of us back then!
welcome back x

emma27 my darling i get the red face thing too sometimes, it comes and goes in my experience :p
i know it can look a bit scary, like you have been sunburned, make sure you are drinking plenty of water!
oh and Coffee has an effect also, when i'm on duro and have a few cups of coffee i get a bit of red face,
if you are worried you should ask your doctor like Kate has suggested,
i have never had any health issues though if that helps you stress less.. ;)

if you have any more questions i am never far away x
'April' is an absolute Superstar and 'Stacy B' is amazing too, so along with Kate we have loads of advice available..

Hugs
Dre

Dre said:
Hello Kate lovely
it's so nice to see you back on our beloved forum :)
you were here when i first joined and were an unbelievable inspiration to all of us back then!
welcome back x

emma27 my darling i get the red face thing too sometimes, it comes and goes in my experience :p
i know it can look a bit scary, like you have been sunburned, make sure you are drinking plenty of water!
oh and Coffee has an effect also, when i'm on duro and have a few cups of coffee i get a bit of red face,
if you are worried you should ask your doctor like Kate has suggested,
i have never had any health issues though if that helps you stress less.. ;)

if you have any more questions i am never far away x
'April' is an absolute Superstar and 'Stacy B' is amazing too, so along with Kate we have loads of advice available..

Hugs
Dre
thank you both so much!! it’s getting a bit hotter here too so might just be that mixed with taking a new medication (duromine).

hasn’t been as bad at the moment as the first few days so not too stressed anymore

Reactions: Dre