• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine And Fibromyalgia

Sharyn

Sharyn

Standard Member
May 13, 2015
hi there, I was just wondering if there is anyone out there that is on Duromine and has Fibromyalgia if so how do you feel and do you have flare ups being on Duromine. I just started taking Duromine yesterday.

Height: 163cm
Starting: 95kgs
Goal: 70kgs

Reactions: ChiTown
Sharyn said:
hi there, I was just wondering if there is anyone out there that is on Duromine and has Fibromyalgia if so how do you feel and do you have flare ups being on Duromine. I just started taking Duromine yesterday.

Height: 163cm
Starting: 95kgs
Goal: 70kgs

Hi Sharyn,
I have Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. Maybe you've heard of it. It's basically the worst chronic pain in the world. I have the worst case, it's in all 4 extremities and my intestines.
My disease is caused by trauma and a lot of people have both Fibro & RSD.
My husband is a brilliant physician and very worried this drug will make my symptoms worse.
I start it his medication in about 10 days.
I can't take narcotic pain medication because it worsens my symptoms. Opioids are glial activators. They basically piss of glial part of the the nerve cell and make my symptoms worse.

If I have bad flares or it makes me worse, it will probably do the same for you.
Anything that speeds up my already overly active sympathetic nervous system is not a good idea.

I have severe burning as in all 4 of my limbs are in hell, bone pain, severe swelling, hyperhydrosis (palms of hands, feet, under arms), fatigue, muscle pain, nails with deep ridges and fragile (they just rip off). It's stopped my intestines from working.

I'll keep you informed if I have any bad side effects from taking this.

I'm 175cm
75 kg
My goal is 66kg.

I eat very healthy, but I'm still overweight and have gained 12kg since my diagnosis. Most of it probably has to do with the pain making me sedentary, and the brutal winter months keeping me from being active.
I know I'd feel a lot better about myself if I looked like myself.

I totally understand how chronic pain effects your activity level. If you have any other questions please let me know.
I'll ask my husband.

Best!