• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine and Dry Mouth

T

Tiffanypaige

Standard Member
Apr 17, 2012
Sunshine Coast.
Hey guys.
The Dehydration from Duromine this time around is killing me. I am also taking an Antidepressant that causes dehydration so the both mixed together is horrible.
Any tips on how to stay hydrated all the time? well most of the time.

Hi Tiffany! Well,
you need to drink water that’s obvious. Also watch the amount of your urine. If it is less than 500 ml a day, and is usually of a dark color, it may be a sign of dehydration. Fruits and vegetables are a good way to maintain proper body hydration. Here’s the list of the most hydrating fruits and veges:
  • Celery
  • Watermelon
  • Cucumber
  • Kiwi
  • Bell peppers
  • Citrus fruit
  • Carrots
  • Pineapple
  • Iceberg lettuce
  • Radishes
  • Tomatoes
  • Cauliflower
  • Spinach
  • Berries
  • Broccoli
Be sure to include them in your menu. Also, you need to switch to sea salt and move more to ensure a normal flow inside the body. These are the main recommendations that I found. I hope that they help. Did your doctor warn you about such possible outcome of concomitant use of Duromine and antidepressant? You might need to discuss the issue with him and get professinal recommendations.

If you suffer from dry mouth while on Duromine? You can share your story or personal recommendation in this thread.