• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine after my first pregnancy.

F

Fetalia

Premium Member
Oct 30, 2019
Australia
Hello everyone,
thanks to Duromine 2 years ago I have lost 30 kg. I decided to share my experience with those who are now going through this difficult path.
During pregnancy, I gained 29 kgs. 29 terrible kgs, because of which I began to hate my body. And the worst thing is that it was hard for me to take care of my baby boy. I was often tired and physically exhausted.
My friend advised me to start taking Duromine. I was scared at first but decided to start with 15 mg. I read that 15 mg has less side effects. This dose didn't seem to work for me, and in the second month, I increased the dosing to 30 mg.
Duromine really helped me suppress my appetite, and I started to lose weight. Yes, it was hard. Yes, sometimes I wanted to break loose and to eat something tasty. But then it became a habit. I understood that if I fell through, then all my attempts to lose weight were in vain.
I look at my photos and understand that I did everything for a reason. I did this not only for myself but also for my baby. After all, he needs a healthy and energetic mother.

0243.jpg

Fetalia said:
Hello everyone,
thanks to Duromine 2 years ago I have lost 30 kg. I decided to share my experience with those who are now going through this difficult path.
During pregnancy, I gained 29 kgs. 29 terrible kgs, because of which I began to hate my body. And the worst thing is that it was hard for me to take care of my baby boy. I was often tired and physically exhausted.
My friend advised me to start taking Duromine. I was scared at first but decided to start with 15 mg. I read that 15 mg has less side effects. This dose didn't seem to work for me, and in the second month, I increased the dosing to 30 mg.
Duromine really helped me suppress my appetite, and I started to lose weight. Yes, it was hard. Yes, sometimes I wanted to break loose and to eat something tasty. But then it became a habit. I understood that if I fell through, then all my attempts to lose weight were in vain.
I look at my photos and understand that I did everything for a reason. I did this not only for myself but also for my baby. After all, he needs a healthy and energetic mother.

0243-jpg.1974
OMG! What amazing results! Congratulations Fetalia, I hope it's been easy to keep the weight off. May I ask how long it took for you to lose 30kgs?

Fetalia said:
Hello everyone,

0243-jpg.1974
Your body looks perfect now!!! :heart_eyes: