• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine 40 mg success story (Babygirl's experience)

Babygirl

Babygirl

Standard Member
Dec 9, 2020
Please do not judge harshly. It was a very long and challenging journey for me. I've had ups and downs. I have cried for so many nights. And thank you, Lord, for where I am now and who I am now.
My journey has started from Phentermine. And during my first course, I have lost 8 kg only! I was so disappointed!
Then my GP prescribed me Duromine 40 mg. Of course, I had to take it together with a healthy diet and exercise. Each day was new distress for me.
My last weigh-in showed that I am 50 kilos lighter. I can't believe it's true! I love my new body! I cannot forgive myself that I have not done this before.
If you ever want to give Duromine a try, just check out my photos. You can! It's worth it!

0245.jpg

Babygirl said:
Please do not judge harshly. It was a very long and challenging journey for me. I've had ups and downs. I have cried for so many nights. And thank you, Lord, for where I am now and who I am now.
My journey has started from Phentermine. And during my first course, I have lost 8 kg only! I was so disappointed!
Then my GP prescribed me Duromine 40 mg. Of course, I had to take it together with a healthy diet and exercise. Each day was new distress for me.
My last weigh-in showed that I am 50 kilos lighter. I can't believe it's true! I love my new body! I cannot forgive myself that I have not done this before.
If you ever want to give Duromine a try, just check out my photos. You can! It's worth it!

0245-jpg.1981
My jaw is on the floor! :party: Congratulations Babygirl! You should feel so proud of yourself! Change doesn't come easy but you didn't give up (which can sometimes feel easier). May I ask how long it took you to lose the total 58kgs?

Hi Babygirl,

You suggest any seller offering duromine 40mg to international customers please?

Much appreciated

Reactions: LadyWriter
Babygirl said:

0245-jpg.1981
Congratulations that is amazing, you look Fab!