• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine 30mg stopped working now on Phentermine 40mg

S

samanthawei

Standard Member
Jun 21, 2022
Australia
Started duromine about 4 weeks ago first 4 days dropped down from 108 to 105kg soo excited then introduced healthier eating and exercise and weight went back up and stayed around 107kg saw the doc on week 3 and she gave me higher dose and about 2 weeks in now and still around 107kg yesterday didn’t eat so healthy and didnt exercise for 3 days and say my weight drop to 106.3kg.. im soo confused 😐

Reactions: StacyB
Hello, dear @samanthawei!
I am so sorry to hear that. But take a deep breath, you are not alone. it's pretty standard to stop losing weight even if you don't take pills. You need to find out the reason. Try to reduce your calorie intake if you consume more than 1500 calories a day. If you eat less, then try to increase the calorie intake for a few days. Don't forget to drink plenty of water.
I hope you find these threads useful:
1. Duromine doesn’t work
2. Week 3, Stopped Losing Weight?!?
3. Can Your Body Become Immune To Duromine?
I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear!

samanthawei said:
Started duromine about 4 weeks ago first 4 days dropped down from 108 to 105kg soo excited then introduced healthier eating and exercise and weight went back up and stayed around 107kg saw the doc on week 3 and she gave me higher dose and about 2 weeks in now and still around 107kg yesterday didn’t eat so healthy and didnt exercise for 3 days and say my weight drop to 106.3kg.. im soo confused 😐
Hey Samantha,

Weight flactuations are quite common on Duromine.
Your body gets adjusted to it and your new lifestyle. I noticed that the best (and stable) results come after 3 months of treatment. At least, this is what my clients tell me.

I wish you good luck on your weight loss journey :heart:

Anne_R said:
Hey Samantha,

Weight flactuations are quite common on Duromine.
Your body gets adjusted to it and your new lifestyle. I noticed that the best (and stable) results come after 3 months of treatment. At least, this is what my clients tell me.

I wish you good luck on your weight loss journey :heart:
Thank you

Reactions: Anne_R