• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine 30mg After Gastric Sleeve Surgery

Z

Zelda

Standard Member
Jun 6, 2017
Hi all,

I've been on duromine previously, probably about three years ago and managed to lose about 40kg. Once I stopped I went back to my old habits and gained all of that plus more. I had gastric sleeve surgery in January 2015, I managed to lose about 30kg over 6 months. I then fell pregnant with my now 11 month old baby boy. Ever since having him I found my restriction with the sleeve wasn't like it was before I fell pregnant, I started to gain weight again, and quickly...

So here I am back to duromine, tracking my calories to make sure I eat no more than 1200 calories a day. I'm also exercising, I go for a fast paced walk outside (8-12km) about 3-4 times a week and I also go to gym every night. I do 10 min cardio warm up, 20-30 mins of weights and then 30 mins cardio.

My start weight was 83.2kg on Sunday 4th June, I am now 81.2kg, and today is only my third day on duromine. I have also lost a total of 13cm from my chest, waist and hips (that's all I measure), so I am off to a good start I think! :)

Oh also I am 23, and 5,5. :)

Hello Zelda! Congratulations with very first results! Hope these build up with a snowball effect. =) Losing so much volume of your body is HUGE! Bravo!

I see you exercise well. Hope you are planning to continue!

High five, Zelda! You truly are going fantastic! Keep up the great work!

Hi Zelda! How are you doing?

Zelda said:
Hi all,

I've been on duromine previously, probably about three years ago and managed to lose about 40kg. Once I stopped I went back to my old habits and gained all of that plus more. I had gastric sleeve surgery in January 2015, I managed to lose about 30kg over 6 months. I then fell pregnant with my now 11 month old baby boy. Ever since having him I found my restriction with the sleeve wasn't like it was before I fell pregnant, I started to gain weight again, and quickly...

So here I am back to duromine, tracking my calories to make sure I eat no more than 1200 calories a day. I'm also exercising, I go for a fast paced walk outside (8-12km) about 3-4 times a week and I also go to gym every night. I do 10 min cardio warm up, 20-30 mins of weights and then 30 mins cardio.

My start weight was 83.2kg on Sunday 4th June, I am now 81.2kg, and today is only my third day on duromine. I have also lost a total of 13cm from my chest, waist and hips (that's all I measure), so I am off to a good start I think! :)

Hi Zelda. SO it’s a month on Duromine already? Did you manage to lose any weight? Are you going for month two?