• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Scam durogirl88

D

durogirl88

Scammer
May 16, 2018
am in singapore, can send to aus or nearby, email me thanks

base in singapore have 4 boxes available expiring 2020 interested email me

durogirl88 said:
base in singapore have 4 boxes available expiring 2020 interested email me
Are you planning to make a new account each time you come to sell on this forum? Babychu previous...

Please, make sure that you don't lose the password to this account. I will have to delete your messages in other threads. You have your thread where you sell, and users will see it. I hope that you are a good seller. If you are planning to sell regularly on this forum, you will need to prove that you are legit by sending a free sample to a legit buyer.

April said:
Please, make sure that you don't lose the password to this account. I will have to delete your messages in other threads. You have your thread where you sell, and users will see it. I hope that you are a good seller. If you are planning to sell regularly on this forum, you will need to prove that you are legit by sending a free sample to a legit buyer.

sorry not selling regularly
jus some boxes left from las time i posted
thks

durogirl88 said:
sorry not selling regularly
jus some boxes left from las time i posted
thks

n i dk why u always make me sound like im a bad seller? do u wan to see any proof ived send to aus before from a buyer? i would need your legit email

and who does send free items? sorry those cost money

why being so aggressive? There are some rules, and we all should observe them. As for a free sample... those wholesale sellers, who are willing to sell on the forum, simply send 5 free pills to a legit buyer and are approved to sell here. We need to protect the forum users. Asking for a free sample is as much as we can do to check a seller and his ability to deliver his goods. That's all.

Reactions: Bonnie13
April said:
Are you planning to make a new account each time you come to sell on this forum? Babychu previous...

Can you ship to the Usa?

have a few months boxes to let go
bought directly from sg clinic, overseas postage is available . do email me

Reactions: SayWhat
durogirl88 said:
have a few months boxes to let go
bought directly from sg clinic, overseas postage is available . do email me
h i h ow much per box are you wanting and do you have the ability to have more in the future for purchase

This chick is definitely a scammer. Her prices change and she faked writing my name on a piece of paper by editing it on her phone. She then said she sold the 3 that were in the picture and sent them already. She told April they were just extras she was selling but told me she is a trusted seller and will always get more.

Reactions: Rava
Yeah now just told me they are 180 a box..
But it stated $140 a box on another post.

KAL said:
This chick is definitely a scammer. Her prices change and she faked writing my name on a piece of paper by editing it on her phone. She then said she sold the 3 that were in the picture and sent them already. She told April they were just extras she was selling but told me she is a trusted seller and will always get more.
Tell Amy

KAL said:
omgosh i jus saw this, i TOLD U THOSE R MINE N I HAD ALR MAILED OUT , i even told u i had to get them again, tats why u wanted me to write yr name so i did. idk why u all choose this way of writing names anyone could do that, nvm as i said, ill proof u all wrong .

Bonnie13 said:

u again omgosh, whats wrong with my price when someone sells 240?

Bonnie13 said:

And in a private message she wrote $160 to me.

durogirl88 said:
omgosh i jus saw this, i TOLD U THOSE R MINE N I HAD ALR MAILED OUT , i even told u i had to get them again, tats why u wanted me to write yr name so i did. idk why u all choose this way of writing names anyone could do that, nvm as i said, ill proof u all wrong .

Writing a name on a piece of paper isn't done for you order more. It's meant to prove that the product is actually there before we send you money. You sent me an old photo with my name written through editing on your phone. You told me you had sold and mailed the product in your old photos after I called you out for using your phone to write my name beside the product.

KAL said:
Writing a name on a piece of paper isn't done for you order more. It's meant to prove that the product is actually there before we send you money. You sent me an old photo with my name written through editing on your phone. You told me you had sold and mailed the product in your old photos after I called you out for using your phone to write my name beside the product.

did i tell u those r alr mailed out? i need to get more from my clinic, yes i wrote yr name using an app i apologise, doesnt mean im tryin to cheat u? those r alr send out i had no choice, if u wan sure i can get before i order again. seriously im losin hope in selling here

durogirl88 said:
did i tell u those r alr mailed out? i need to get more from my clinic, yes i wrote yr name using an app i apologise, doesnt mean im tryin to cheat u? those r alr send out i had no choice, if u wan sure i can get before i order again. seriously im losin hope in selling here

KAL n all those who wish to doubt me
i had really nth to say
pls don buy from me
buy from others .as promised ill surely ask my previous buyers who don logged in (cos they found sellers like me)logged in again n proof u all wrong)