• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duramine With No Excess Weight - Your Experience

S

skinnygemini

Standard Member
Jan 3, 2017
Height 158cm / 5"2
CW 59.8kg / 131.83lbs (BMI 23.95)
GW 53kg / 116lbs

Last year I went from 57kg to 66kg (on the verge of being overweight) within a space of 6 months or less due to stress, poor sleeping habits compounded by a sedentary lifestyle.

I altered my sleeping habits and drank more water, resulting in 5kg loss in one month!

I saw my doctor today to discuss medical assistance with getting the rest off and getting back to my old self. My diet overall is healthy and 've recently gotten back to gym and while there hasn't been much difference on the scale, my measurements have changed and I do feel more toned. So she put me on duramine 15mg for two weeks to give me a boost and speed things up.

I am not overweight or obese by any calculations. I would like to get back to 53-55kg and 21-22 BMI range so I can be a skinny Gemini again ;) . Has anyone in a similar situation (i.e. not overweight) used duramine successfully to boost their weight loss efforts? How much weight did you lose and how quickly? Please share your experiences with me!

Reactions: Steph w
I haven't used duromine but I am hoping to because I am in a similar situation as you and the sad part is my wedding is in a months time..I skyrocketed from 58kg to a whooping 75kg due to working two jobs which led to disruptive sleeping habits and stress. I have applied various healthy measures(gym,bootcamp) to get my weight back down but only succeeded in losing 2kg.. I cant seem to find a doctor to prescribe the drug to me..I really need it to Jumpstart my goals and give me motivation as I am becoming stressed all over again because of no much progress. I would like to as if you can pm me?

Hi SkinnyGemini,

I am hoping to lose 5-8kg on duromine, the Dr has prescribed me 30mg for a month to kickstart my weightloss so I can go back to maintaining. My full story is in the intro section.

How is it going so far? I'm only on day one so would love to know how it's worked for you so far

Well I went from 55kg to 89, and the doctor still won't prescribe it. Another appointment Thursday to try again

Has anyone had any luck with a Dr.? I've been looking in Perth and my usual Dr is pretty anti Duromine. Does anyone in Perth know of a Dr happy to prescribe?

skinnygemini said:
Height 158cm / 5"2
GW 53kg / 116lbs

Last year I went from 57kg to 66kg (on the verge of being overweight) within a space of 6 months or less due to stress, poor sleeping habits compounded by a sedentary lifestyle.

I altered my sleeping habits and drank more water, resulting in 5kg loss in one month!

I saw my doctor today to discuss medical assistance with getting the rest off and getting back to my old self. My diet overall is healthy and 've recently gotten back to gym and while there hasn't been much difference on the scale, my measurements have changed and I do feel more toned. So she put me on duramine 15mg for two weeks to give me a boost and speed things up.

I am not overweight or obese by any calculations. I would like to get back to 53-55kg and 21-22 BMI range so I can be a skinny Gemini again ;) . Has anyone in a similar situation (i.e. not overweight) used duramine successfully to boost their weight loss efforts? How much weight did you lose and how quickly? Please share your experiences with me!

Woahh didn't think they'd prescribe it for you. Where are you from?

Hi SkinnyGemini,

How did you go? I’ve just started Day 1 on 30mg. Same as you I’ve jumped up to 63kg and want to be back to low 50s.

Just wondering if you reached your goal in 2 or 4 weeks?

I’m in the same boat. Was 50 or so and went to 74. I’m down to about 62/64 due to exercising like crazy. Only just got duromine. (Through a friend lol)

I’m only taking 15 (I weighed mine smaller). Could add me on fb if you like and we can chat and help each other?

Hey, thanks for your reply. I’ve actually only taken it that one day and stopped. Couldn’t handle the side effects. I’ve got 30mg tabs. Kind of want to give it another go, but not sure I can take the tablets ! No sleep and felt like anxiety it felt so weird
How are you?

luci3232 said:
Hey, thanks for your reply. I’ve actually only taken it that one day and stopped. Couldn’t handle the side effects. I’ve got 30mg tabs. Kind of want to give it another go, but not sure I can take the tablets ! No sleep and felt like anxiety it felt so weird
How are you?

I’d recommend splitting the doses up. I got capsules from the chemist and halfed all my 40s (only 36 if you weight without cap) so I’m only taking 18/20mg. When I take more I get the shakes, and very shattered.

Because we aren’t “over weight” I’d recommend taking measurements and photos, rather than scales. I lost 14kgs and still looked fat. Then I went into the gym and still weighed 64kg but I’m very down on fat. (I do 200 calories + of cardio 4/5 times a week, plus walks with the puppy) I know it’s alot. But it takes 21 days to get into a routine. Push though.

If you still get bad side effects on 15mg, try taking every second day. be mindful that because we are once again lower in body fat than a lot of other women using the medication there will be less loss. Aim for -500grams a week (anything is good)

I’m prescribed to Vallium (anxiety med) so I use that to help me sleep, because otherwise I cant either. (Sorry for long message)

Feel free to message me in chat.

Reactions: April
im in a similar boat. I currently weigh 63-65kg and am usually around 55kg. Im only 5'2 so its quite noticeable on me. Im super unhappy in my body and am starting to avoid leaving the house because I feel gross. My doctor prescribed me Duromine 30 but Im nervous to start as Im worried about the side effects. How have you guys been going on it?

sammisam said:
im in a similar boat. I currently weigh 63-65kg and am usually around 55kg. Im only 5'2 so its quite noticeable on me. Im super unhappy in my body and am starting to avoid leaving the house because I feel gross. My doctor prescribed me Duromine 30 but Im nervous to start as Im worried about the side effects. How have you guys been going on it?
You lose weight when you eat a balanced diet, avoid carbs, only good fat ect anyway. So these tablets are just a benefit. I’m losing weight. But I gym 4 days a week and eat bland af. With occasional cheats. You’ll definitely loose weight anyway, but the more you “diet” the better results you’ll have. 80% of weight loss is diet. But remember once you stop taking them, if you eat crap you’ll gain all the weight back.

Reactions: April
skinnygemini said:
Height 158cm / 5"2
GW 53kg / 116lbs

Hey, I was just wondering where abouts you are (if you don't mind me asking) and how you got prescribed Duromine at a healthy weight? Im in a very similar position to you and have used it before and would really like to again, but im not sure if there's any doctor here in Perth who will give it to me at a healthy weight.

Hey! Would also love to know if you had any luck here. Pls message me!