• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Must read Don't Post Your Contact Information!!!

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
The Forum administration has put a lot of effort into providing safety for buyers.

However, we were informed that a scammer appeared among the Registered Members.

Therefore, from now on threads of Premium Sellers should contain NO PERSONAL INFORMATION from buyers.

If you want to buy from a Premium Seller, write them a Personal Message and leave your contact information there.

Or you can place your purchase request in the section BUY and Sellers will contact you with their offers.

All requests for purchase in the sellers' threads will be removed.

You are welcome to share your feedback about the seller and their service.

Thank you for understanding and best of luck on your way!

April said:
The Forum administration has put a lot of effort into providing safety for buyers.

Therefore, from now on threads of Premium Sellers should contain NO PERSONAL INFORMATION from buyers.

If you want to buy from a Premium Seller, write them a Personal Message and leave your contact information there.

Or you can place your purchase request in the section BUY and Sellers will contact you with their offers.

hello April lovely

great advice!
scammers (Vampires) have many ways to trick innocent people and like you said,
it's best not to give out personal information in Threads.

if anyone has any questions about scammers on our beloved forum,
or you think you may have seen something that looks like it could be a scammer?
contact me straight away.

Hugs
Dre

But i cant write anything in the buy area ?

Yes. The BUY area is only visible to Proven sellers, so it's fine

But u put "u can put your purchase requests in the buy area?

Or you can place your purchase request in the section BUY and Sellers will contact you with their offers

Or do i post it there and sellers can still see?

Yes. You post it and sellers can see it. Other users don't. This helps avoid situations when a scammer gets your information and takes your money.

Reactions: smacca and Dre
April said:
Yes. You post it and sellers can see it. Other users don't. This helps avoid situations when a scammer gets your information and takes your money.
Thank u lovely was so lost lol

April said:

Guys, please be careful! One of our forum users wrote me that we have scammers on our forum, who contact you, add you on WhatsApp, and try to 'sell Duromine'.
Please-please, be careful and do not buy Duromine from anyone except the proven sellers from our Marketplace here: https://nevergiveupteam.com/community/forums/buy-duromine-from-proven-sellers.104/

Love ALL of you,:heart::heart::heart:
April

• Love
Reactions: Dre and LadyWriter
Ladylee said:
How do I purchase
Hello dear,

Please go to the Marketplace Section. Just open any thread and leave a comment there. Or contact the sellers directly by clicking on the seller’s profile and “start conversation”.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I am always here to help ;)

• Love
Reactions: Dre
Hi guy’s my name is jasen I’m just wondering when wegovy will be available in Australia an would anyone know the cost an if it would be put on the pbs or if pensioner’s get a discount kind regards jasen