Does Saxenda work right away?

• You can contact Live Chat for live support. We guarantee to answer you 💌
  • We opened a new 🦘Off-topic category on our forum! Create threads on any topic and enjoy unlimited interaction!
  • Hi Guest! We need your assistance. ❤️ Please support our community with a review on TrustPilot🌟
  • Did you know that you can hide any notification by clicking on the Close button in the upper right corner? 👉
  • You can enter the short address 🪄 ngu.team in the address bar of your browser, and http://nevergiveupteam.com/ will open
A

Ann88

Standard Member
Dec 3, 2020
Hi, friends! Reading through Internet reviews, etc., it seems like many people experience the effects of Saxenda almost immediately after one dose. It seems not the case for me(( and I start to feel it several hours after my dosing. Is it the same for others? I’ve read that you get maximum concentration in 8 hours, which means it would work best then, or what? Still trying to find best time of day to take Saxenda. Appreciate any advice. Thanks

StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
Hello, dear @Ann88!
You are totally right. To avoid some side effects, it would be better to inject at about the same time of day after choosing the most convenient time. After you find the best time for injections and your body gets used to Saxenda's mechanism of action, it must disappear.
Some people still experience different side effects during 12 weeks or the entire treatment course. But it's a small percentage of users.