• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Ozempic is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Does Ozempic cause constipation?

N

northeast

Standard Member
Feb 17, 2021
Hello everyone!
My doctor prescribed and gave me a free sample!! She said that one of side effects of Ozempic was constipation. Does anyone know (or had an experience) if it affects the motility in your body? I kinda worry to start the treatment since I am prone to constipation.

northeast said:
Hello everyone!
My doctor prescribed and gave me a free sample!! She said that one of side effects of Ozempic was constipation. Does anyone know (or had an experience) if it affects the motility in your body? I kinda worry to start the treatment since I am prone to constipation.
Yes, I had a terrible time with Ozempic and this - it just caused my system to grind to a halt, even with heaps of fibre and at least 3 litres of water a day. I hear it does resolve for some people in the first two weeks ….but it didnt for me - 6 weeks I persisted but then I just couldn’t continue as I was feeling terrible..

Reactions: lindajessies
Oh so sorry to hear about this side effect... It really makes me scared

Chhow said:
Oh so sorry to hear about this side effect... It really makes me scared
Hello dear @Chhow,
Constipation is a pretty common adverse effect of most weight loss pills. You can deal with it by eating correctly or using medication.
I recommend reading about how people deal with constipation issues on Duromine - another weight loss product.

Reactions: Chhow