• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Doctors Who Prescribe Duromine in Sydney

Y

yld92

Standard Member
Aug 19, 2015
Hey all

so my wedding is in december and im in desperate need to lose some weight (vain selfish unhealhty...pls dont post that stuff)

my height: 148cm
my weight: 65 kg
bmi: 28

i should be able to get duromine
yes i exercise
yes i do eat healhty during the day but at night after work my diet isnt easy to control :(

so pls advise me which doctor gave prescription so i can go visit them!

thanks

Reactions: Lizkolo
yld92 said:
Hey all

so my wedding is in december and im in desperate need to lose some weight (vain selfish unhealhty...pls dont post that stuff)

my height: 148cm
my weight: 65 kg
bmi: 28

i should be able to get duromine
yes i exercise
yes i do eat healhty during the day but at night after work my diet isnt easy to control :(

so pls advise me which doctor gave prescription so i can go visit them!

thanks
You are not vain at all;);) Every woman wants to look and feel her best on her wedding day. Sending you a PM of a contact you can order online if you can't find a doc to prescribe.

Not vain at all! All brides want to look as good as they can for the happiest day of their life!

I'm in the same boat as you: trying to find a Sydney doctor. Apparently there is a doctor in Rockdale, but the original poster didn't share the doctor's name.

I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Last edited:
Tania J said:
You are not vain at all;);) Every woman wants to look and feel her best on her wedding day. Sending you a PM of a contact you can order online if you can't find a doc to prescribe.
Can you send me the contacts also please ? Been trying to get my hands on some it's not easy !

Tania J said:
Hi Tania,

Would you PM the contact to me as well where I can order. I've been trying to lose 10kg since after giving birth. I exercised a lot for 3 months but my knee got hurt and had a tear in the cartilage. I used to take Duromine that was back 3 yrs ago and I was under a health program back in Singapore. It got banned in Singapore but I already achieved my ideal weight. I gained again when I had my kid. Hope you can help please. Thanks :)

Are you looking for a doctor in Sydney? Post your query and find a recommendation here.

Tania J said:
Hi Tania,

I would love that contact too if it's ok. I used Duromine years ago and worked really well in getting me down to my ideal weight.

April said:
Are you looking for a doctor in Sydney? Post your query and find a recommendation here.
Hey there, I'm definitely after a doctor who prescribes in Sydney. I live in the northern suburbs but will travel anywhere.

Thanks for any assistance :)

David K

Reactions: Pcourtney
Hi everyone,

I am so desperate to find a dr who will prescribe me duromine.
I have used it about 10 years ago and it helped me.
I am currently 73kg and 160cm in height.
My BMI is 27.

I was 68kg and due to an injured ankle have not been able to do the exercise I used to do. I have put on 5kg in the last 2 months.
I am getting married in 5 months and just need some help.
I have been to about 3 GPs and none of them will help me, instead just saying things like “ just control your eating”

I just need a boost in my weight loss and feel good about myself before my wedding.
I’m so deflated by not being able to find a dr to help me..... even though with my BMI I fit the criteria!

Any help from anyone is appreciated xx

I’m after a dr that prescribes duromine in western Sydney. Parra/blacktown/liverpool Happy to travel around all those areas. Or an online dr. I’m not obese but have 10kgs to lose

decafe said:
Hey there, I'm definitely after a doctor who prescribes in Sydney. I live in the northern suburbs but will travel anywhere.

Thanks for any assistance :)

David K
Hi have you found a doctor? Thanks

Reactions: decafe
Pcourtney said:
Hi have you found a doctor? Thanks
hi there,
No, I did not. I'm trying to save to buy it online. Doctors aren't willing to prescribe even though its worked for me in the past.

hi everyone,

looking for any Drs who prescribe Duromine in Sydney 166cm /70kg - never been so big and need a good kickstart. My Doctor is a big advocate of eating healthy and exercising (which i am doing) but can't shift it. Any help appreciated!

Tania J said:
Can you send it to me too please?

Tania J said:
Could you please also help me out with this online thing also

Nelly8719 said:
I’m after a dr that prescribes duromine in western Sydney. Parra/blacktown/liverpool Happy to travel around all those areas. Or an online dr. I’m not obese but have 10kgs to lose
Hey Nelly, did you have luck with this hun?

Tania J said:
Can you pls send me this contact

decafe said:
Hi Tania,

I would love that contact too if it's ok. I used Duromine years ago and worked really well in getting me down to my ideal weight.

Hi Tania could i please have that contact too. Thank you

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know a doctor who can prescribe Ozempic 0.25mg in NSW Campbelltown , Liverpool, Camden