• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Doctors Who Prescribe Duromine in Perth

hufflyf

hufflyf

Standard Member
Apr 13, 2017
Perth
Hey :)

I'm a newbie in Perth and was wondering if anyone has had any luck finding a doctor that will prescribe Duromine? My usual doctor is really against it but I'm not losing any weight with the other methods she has suggested and it's getting quite depressing :(

Any help would be much appreciated! :)

Hi

I'm looking for a pro Duromine doctor in Perth. My regular Dr is really against it but I just cannot lose the extra weight. I eat healthy and go to the gym at least 5 days a week.

Any help is appreciated :)

Hi hufflyf,

I'm in the same boat as you! I'm from Perth and have had no luck getting a prescription! Let me know if you have any luck :)

Hi Robyn,
Will do! I have an appointment Wednesday morning with a different Dr.
Wish me luck! ;)

So the Dr i saw wednesday said he didn't like prescribing appetite suppressants lie duromine :( wants me to get more blood tests done. I said I already had them done and they came back normal but he was persistant. Sigh. Will keep trying and keep you updated! It's just so hard to stay motivated.

Hi Hufflyf! Doctors are not very happy to prescribe Duromine, because it is a potent drug, and they have to make sure you are not contraindicated to take it. Please, don’t get discouraged so much and I wish you all the luck! In the meantime, you could be trying to slowly get on the healthier side of eating…

I'm in perth and even though I have used Duramine 5yrs ago (new dr surgery and she didn't know this), Duramine was the first thing this Dr offered me. I am overweight and just diagnosed with PCOS.
Female dr (can't remember her name) Apollo Health Cannington

Reactions: hufflyf
Thanks Ravenlodge! I will see how they go :)

So went and saw a doctor from Apollo health in cannington and was given it :) Just finishing week one taking it 5 days straight with 2 days off to make sure it wont be a shock when I stop taking it and feel hungry again lol Thanks for the info!

Hello Hufflyf, how does it feel? Any side effects? Any beneficial ones? You were trying to get it for such a long time… hope it will help you!

hufflyf said:
So went and saw a doctor from Apollo health in cannington and was given it :) Just finishing week one taking it 5 days straight with 2 days off to make sure it wont be a shock when I stop taking it and feel hungry again lol Thanks for the info!
Hi Huffy, do you remember the name of your doctor ?

Hey!

Did you have any luck? Looking for somewhere to go myself

Thanks

In my experience most bulk billing practices are pretty relaxed. My local was pretty good considering I was a borderline candidate for it.

Are you looking for a doctor in Perth? Post your query and find a recommendation here.

April said:
Are you looking for a doctor in Perth? Post your query and find a recommendation here.
Hi All. Looking for a Dr in Perth that prescribes duromine. Bonus if South of the river but will travel. TIA!

Hey crew,
Wanting to lose 20kgs with the help of Duromine are there any Doctors in Perth WA that are helpful in prescribing?
Height 165cm
Weight 82kgs

Reactions: April
Tomi said:
Hey crew,
Wanting to lose 20kgs with the help of Duromine are there any Doctors in Perth WA that are helpful in prescribing?
Height 165cm
Weight 82kgs
Guys, does anyone know a good doctor in Perth?

April said:
Hi. I can't work out how to buy?

April said:
Hi there
I am also looking for a doctor in Perth. Any suggestions?

Reactions: April