• You can contact Live Chat for live support. We guarantee to answer you 💌
  • We opened a new 🦘Off-topic category on our forum! Create threads on any topic and enjoy unlimited interaction!
  • Hi Guest! We need your assistance. ❤️ Please support our community with a review on TrustPilot🌟
  • Did you know that you can hide any notification by clicking on the Close button in the upper right corner? 👉
  • You can enter the short address 🪄 ngu.team in the address bar of your browser, and http://nevergiveupteam.com/ will open

Doctors Who Prescribe Duromine in Other Countries

J

Julesbali

Standard Member
Jan 2, 2019
Hi,
I have moved to Bali - Ubud.
Would anyone know where I can purchase Duromine here? I have finished my script from Australia.
Thanks in Advance
Jules

A

ann gott

Standard Member
Jan 31, 2019
Julesbali said:
Hi,
Would anyone know where I can purchase Duromine here? I have finished my script from Australia.
Thanks in Advance
Jules
hi jules - did you have any luck finding in bali ? i lived there previously but could not get. Would love to know how you went finding.
thanks

Reactions: Jane
Jane

Jane

Premium Seller
Dec 14, 2011
Europe
Julesbali said:
Hi,
Thanks in Advance
Jules
ann gott said:
hi jules - did you have any luck finding in bali ? i lived there previously but could not get. Would love to know how you went finding.
thanks
Hello. You can check out my thread, if you're interested in buying. Good luck either way. Stay healthy and happy!

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
If you're not from Australia or New Zealand, you can still ask and find a doctor who prescribes Duromine in your country.