• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Doctors Who Prescribe Duromine in Brisbane

W

wigglejiggle

Standard Member
Feb 19, 2014
Brisbane
Hey Everyone

I've been on Duromine before and it's really worked for me, only thing is, my doctor retired in Nov last year! I've been looking for a new Duromine friendly doctor but I haven't had any success. Does anyone have any recommendations? North Brisbane if possible?

I'm in the same position but prefer east Brisbane area? Easier to get antidepressants than duromine. Any suggestions appreciated. :)

Reactions: Miss.S
I got mine from a late night medical centre in Murrumba Downs and it was first recommended to me at a clinic in Redcliffe

I had no issue getting it?

Mrs_M said:
I'm in the same position but prefer east Brisbane area? Easier to get antidepressants than duromine. Any suggestions appreciated. :)
The first time a doctor who was temprorily in Mount Gravat day n night medical centre recommended Duromine to me. It was 4 years ago and he has left that clinique. But give it a try. It"s in opposite side of Westfield Garden city n it is bulk billing clinique. Just next to Malouf Pharmacy.

Hi Carla
Can you please private message me
Thanks

Hi all,
Can anyone help with a duromine friendly doctor in Brisbane?
I'm overweight but not enough for most doctors to consider prescribing. I'm 70kg and 160cm tall.

If you need to dr shop to get duromine. You probably shouldnt be on it. Goodluck though

MissC said:
Hi all,
Can anyone help with a duromine friendly doctor in Brisbane?
I'm overweight but not enough for most doctors to consider prescribing. I'm 70kg and 160cm tall.

Hello I'm looking for a Brisbane contact too just wondering if you had any luck finding someone?

Hi all!

I have a BMI of 35.4 and I am still having issues getting a prescription for Duromine.

Could anyone please PM the name of some Drs in Brisbane or on the north side (as far as Caboolture) that will prescribe it?

Thanks!

Reactions: Natty
Missmama said:
Hey Hun. Inbox me. I can’t get a script but I can help you get some.
Would you mind messaging me? Im in a similar situation! Thankyou x

Missmama said:
Hey Hun. Inbox me. I can’t get a script but
Courtney M said:
Hi all!

I have a BMI of 35.4 and I am still having issues getting a prescription for Duromine.

Could anyone please PM the name of some Drs in Brisbane or on the north side (as far as Caboolture) that will prescribe it?

Thanks!

Wondering if you had any luck? I’m inner north brissie and have a bmi if 39.8 and desperate to get start on Duromine

Missmama said:

Could you please help me also I am in a similar situation.

Courtney M said:
Hi all!

Thanks!
Trying to start duromine but having issues. I’m 170cm and over 95kgs however doctors want me to go to the gym longer and said it can take 6 months. I eat well and exercise daily except for a recent injury (due to stress on body from weight)

I’m also in Brisbane and worried I won’t get prescribed.

Hoping someone knows a friendly gp I can visit in Brisbane

Missmama said:
Me to please

Hi, I'm struggling to get duromine from a GP. Can you message me about how to get it to help me loose the last stubborn 5 kilos of my weigh loss journey :(?

Nik1 said:
Me to please

@Missmama are you able to help me get some duromine in Brisbane? ☺️

Missmama said:
Hi, please would you message me, since I've moved to Brisbane I can no longer get my Duromine script. Thanks T.

I have changed doctors and am afraid to ask for a script, 153cm and 82kg need help to kick start weight loss. I’m no good at using forums, first time. Can someone help me out?

Missmama said:
Hi! Could you also message me? Same situation :(